• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"Alright, let's see... 4k, PS5, Xbox Series X... can't believe they still have one of these... Nintendo Switch..."

Kiara rapidly doormakers her way through the world, grabbing up consoles and a TV from the local store (Leaving behind cash for the cashier as she does so). "NOw let's see, where to find the most delicious foods..."

...After a short while, Brusel comes back to Kon with... huh, various Neo Geos, NES, Sega Genesis and a bootleg GBA. Featuring multiple classic games, like Sonic 2, Sonic 3&K, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels, etc.

"Are these the game consoles?"

"Hmm, that's a strange way to look at things, although I suppose my own view would be strange to you, so I'm not one to talk."

Llwn responds, taking note of the green-skin, who appears much less aggressive than he expected.

@Hl3_or_bust

"All of us would be called strange in this place, I would think. If I must cut fate itself to achieve my goals, then I will do so. That is how it always has been."

The woman stated confidently, showing that she had no doubts about her ability to do this.

@Yobo_Blue

"I can see that unlike myself, you use the fist, rather than the blade. And a staff as well. How good are you with blades, then?"

"Hmm, that's a strange way to look at things, although I suppose my own view would be strange to you, so I'm not one to talk."

Llwn responds, taking note of the green-skin, who appears much less aggressive than he expected.
Ikkath is somewhat uneasy over this
“...I’m sorry, is there a problem with me being here?”

@Hl3_or_bust

"All of us would be called strange in this place, I would think. If I must cut fate itself to achieve my goals, then I will do so. That is how it always has been."

The woman stated confidently, showing that she had no doubts about her ability to do this.

@Yobo_Blue

"I can see that unlike myself, you use the fist, rather than the blade. And a staff as well. How good are you with blades, then?"
“Uh, well I knew a little with the blade before I got to this world, but I know quite a bit more now. I heard it had something to do with the powers we’ve been given?”

Ikkath is somewhat uneasy over this
“...I’m sorry, is there a problem with me being here?”
Llwn is rather clearly at least a little embarrassed, as he was hoping he could keep that to himself.

"No, not at all. That reaction was based on... prior experiences with what appear to be things entirely and completely unrelated to you."

“Well, I can’t say I blame you. I’ve had my own prior experiences with things very related to me. Dont worry, I know I’m a bit alarming to some.”

Kiara is currently waiting in the Drive-Thru line. Is she driving? Nah, she's just floating there between two cars, waiting her turn.

So new people are still being funneled in, huh. I wonder why.

"I see."

Llwn moves up a little bit, propping his head up on the edge of lookout with his arms.

"Given your prior conversation, I hazard to guess you're a particularly martial fighter?"

So new people are still being funneled in, huh. I wonder why.

"I see."

Llwn moves up a little bit, propping his head up on the edge of lookout with his arms.

"Given your prior conversation, I hazard to guess you're a particularly martial fighter?"
”I’m also that yes. Why do you ask?”

@Yobo_Blue

"I do not see anything particularly alarming about you. And yes, we have received new abilities upon arriving here. Although at times it seems some are being regained, rather than simply gained."

"Just something I'm curious about, for the most part, although your capabilities are rather intriguing from what I can tell, much more than most others it seems."

"I've heard. That reminds me, I've noticed that most of the powers new to people aren't quite as random as one would think for this type of situation. It's more that they follow a sort of vague theme, or general idea of something."

"I've heard. That reminds me, I've noticed that most of the powers new to people aren't quite as random as one would think for this type of situation. It's more that they follow a sort of vague theme, or general idea of something."
“Well, thats interesting. What do you think it means?”

It's then that Kiara returns, floating a TV, game consoles, and food from multiple countries behind her. "I've returned!" She triumphantly exclaims.

"Well, either it means that the new powers aren't as new as I thought, and are being re-gained, or whoever is granting them wants us to do specific things."

"Well, either it means that the new powers aren't as new as I thought, and are being re-gained, or whoever is granting them wants us to do specific things."
”Hmmmm. I’ll need to keep that in mind I guess”

Ikkath then turns to Kiara

”Nice to see you back, do you have everything?”

"Are the orbs not still scattered across the world? That'd be no trouble of course, but regardless."

Kusanagi pointed out.

"Are the orbs not still scattered across the world? That'd be no trouble of course, but regardless."

Kusanagi pointed out.
"I think I've got that covered, for the most part."

Kiara checks the comments on her phone. With any luck, what she's asking for just might happen to be in her metaphorical grasp already. She did ask her new audience, after all.

"I believe it would be best not to take chances still."

She spoke, and disappeared for a moment.

Her senses were nothing short of absurd by this point, so she would quickly return with all 7 orbs, still stone, in hand.

"I will try my hand at a single wish this time. And I believe this Dragon answered questions about the world before, so perhaps it can answer about what seems to be trying to manifest through darkness."

Kusanagi explained her motivation.

"Information does not seem to waste a wish from what we gathered before. And we have used three so far. One for power, another for... a boyfriend, and the last for a horse."

Kon grabs the various food and electronics from Kiara and Brusel, speaking as he goes through the items.

"Nice. Alright, the balls are working again. Like she said, you shouldn't have much trouble finding them, especially since he's literally two of them now."

(I have started reading the comics where Blackheart is antagonits and apparently his telepathy allows him to see memories although they are only very new memories [ex: what I did 2 minutes ago] I can say that I used Blackheart's Telepathy to find out about the Existence of the Other participants that Gabriela/omega knew and of the DB?)

How strange. Once again i arrive at a place full of people, namely, Kon's place, yet none notice me. Mayhaps that would be an effect of my powers.

"In any case, i have felt the energy returning to the balls. Getting them should not be a problem."

I project images of where the balls should be into the air.

"Alright, here we go..."

Kiara steps forward, holding her hand out.

"O Eternal Dragon Shenron, we summon thee! Heed our call, and grant the wishes we ask of you!"

"A girl asked for the perfect boyfriend and received her wish. Then, a man asked for a powerful steed, and got exactly that."

She explained, as the others summoned the dragon.

Back