• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator

Welcome to the STRONGEST One-Punch Man Discussion Thread!

Currently the most viewed and largest thread on the entire wiki.

Feel free to talk about anything One-Punch Man related, but try to keep the Boros talk to a minimum. We've already had more than our fair share.

Webcomic continuity spoilers may appear on this thread, so tread carefully.

VP7r9yz.png

BbY50JY.png

Current To-Do List and Topics:

• Webcomic Pages
  • Garou's Gamma Ray Burst
  • Low-Tier Scaling
  • Limiter Removal and Willpower

Recent Calculations:

Verse Experts (Unofficial): Here is a list of a couple people who are generally very knowledgeable about the verse if you have a OPM thread that needs evaluation.

Last edited:
Well I guess Psykoplane should be at least comparable to Psykos alone, likely superior, I don't see any problems with 7-B DK, well at least in that Form he's using against her

Last edited:
I think it would be best to scale Drive Knight in general to 7-B if we're going to do it. We have no reason to believe this form is far stronger than any of his other forms, it's probably weaker than the Gold Form if anything. After all, the Gold form made that huge firestorm when Drive Knight nuked Nyan, which would probably give 7-B results, and the shockwaves from his punches were also splitting the earth many city blocks away and throwing building-chunks into the air hundreds of meters in the air. Since he was already at least low 7-B and he has multiple forms that may straight up be 7-B, it shouldn't be a problem to scale him fully to 7-B.

It isn't exactly clear how strong the plane form is, but Drive Knight did already casually dispatch Nyan. Unless the Psykos-Orochi plane is massively weaker than either of their previous forms even when they were separated, there's probably enough evidence to upscale him.

Like I said in the last thread, Drive Knight already scaled significantly above someone (Nyan) that scales above a Low 7-B+. So he really should’ve already been 7-B, and him matching beams with Psykosplane is Just further justification.

Also, addressing the OP, was it not already decided that 10 Second Genos is 6-A+/High 6-A?

Another thing that's not really being talked about is the slew of new webcomic profiles that we need to add. Now that I think about it, we have good reason to add character profiles for: Heavy Smoker, Machine God Mirror, Electric Eel, Aggregation, Extended Family of Darkness, Suiko, Forte, Blue, Pesky Clown, Needlepoint Mouse, Ninja Leader, Erimin, Destro, A, Ryukama (mobster guy), Zaedats, Infelsinave, Webigaza, all those demons the Neo-leaders fought and if we really wanted to flood vswiki with OPM profiles, we could add the entire heavenly ninja party.

Woah. That's about 20-40 potential profiles we can add there. Obviously, plenty of those characters are ancillary, but people like Suiko, Blue and some of the dragons would be important profiles to include.

The first one on the new forums! Welcome! One-Punch Man General Discussion #29 (RIP 1-28)

Since there is no limit to comments, this thread will keep going on. There will be 100 posts in one page.

On a more important note:

I had received a list of all the pages with direct links to illegal scalation sites. Many of the OPM profiles had direct links to ********. Needless to say, this should NOT happen in the future. Not that it will because Fandom's filter will not let pages to be edited if there are links like that present in them.

I had assigned Abstractions to take care of this project i.e. to replace all the illegal links from all profiles. But as you might know, OPM is dead on ******** now, so the links are dead too. Therefore, she is currently removing those links entirely (not replacing them). After the wiki is opened up again for editing and CRTs are allowed, make sure you guys check the profiles and link new evidences in place of the removed links.

Woah. That's about 20-40 potential profiles we can add there. Obviously, plenty of those characters are ancillary, but people like Suiko, Blue and some of the dragons would be important profiles to include.
Question: Will these new profiles just rate the characters from the webcomic canon or are we doing another amalgamation of the two till the Manga covers them?

Cause this would be a good opportunity to just leave them as web comic versions.

Question: Will these new profiles just rate the characters from the webcomic canon or are we doing another amalgamation of the two till the Manga covers them?

Cause this would be a good opportunity to just leave them as web comic versions.

Webcomic profiles from now on should use exclusively webcomic canon for the ratings.

I was referring to her personal barrier; one she would actually put some degree of effort into sustaining. Her barriers for the heroes were just to protect them from falling rubble, not for Dragon level entities.

I never got why we linked directly to ******** anyways, since the site's direct links break after 24 hours. So even if we were allowed to link it, we would need to constantly update the pages so they link to what we say they do.

Webcomic profiles from now on should use exclusively webcomic canon for the ratings.
What about when characters that are currently webcomic exclusive make their eventual debut in the manga? It's clear at this point that the manga and the webcomic are diverging more and more storyline-wise. Are we going to replace the webcomic profile with the new manga one or are we going to have two separate profiles for a character like Blue (so webcomic blue and manga blue).

We're either doing Webcomic only profiles or we're only going to allow front scaling from this point on. We're not doing webcomic -> manga scaling anymore, at most manga -> webcomic.

The visuals and next scene don't line up in terms of the plate falling back onto the Earth. So it's either didn't go as far or as fast as the splash page implied, which is why the PE is currently used.

1. You shouldn’t SAY the spoilers without a warning.

2. Ah. That would explain the blackout we see in the background when Tatsumaki created the barrier.

Wow, so fast! Is it a fourth part to Chapter 134 or 135? I can't believe Murata would pump out an entire chapter in six days, unless he was working on all these chapters during the redraw period.

Just read through. Short and sweet, well-drawn, crazy reveals and possibly drawn in six days. If Murata keeps up this madlad schedule we'll be at the AG fight by January.

Back