• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homeless Emperor could scale to Gouketsu’s AP, as Psykos considers him and Black Sperm working together a team that “can defeat anyone!”, although of course her statement wouldn’t apply to hero characters she doesn’t know the limits of, it could apply to the monsters she has studied and had under her command for ages.
Psykos seemed to be specifically referring to the S-Class heroes when she said that though.

Psykos seemed to be specifically referring to the S-Class heroes when she said that though.
I mean, if no other combination is a team that could "defeat anyone", it might stand to reason that BS and HE are some of the strongest monsters in the Monster Association aside from Orochi.

Psykos could be referring to anyone and it wouldn’t change my point. She considered those two strong enough to be “unstoppable”, with BS’s regen and numbers and Homeless Emperor’s AP and number of numerous attacks.

There is a statement that there are multiple monsters in the MA are just as strong as he is.
None of them outside of Orochi have any showings even remotely close to the low end of the old calc, let alone the new one. Each one of them also have significantly worse showings even when spamming/going all out. Statements are only really good when the source itself supports them, and there's nothing to support. The only people I can reasonably see an argument for is EC, Rover, and Psykos. But all of them struggle to do much less than Goketsu.

Agreed there, none of them have shown anything to be on par with Gouketsu, and the scaling show that. Unless you wanna upgrade everyone to 7-A+ if you were to assume Gouketsu is referring to the cadres, but it's still iffy in it's own right.

Basically, every other cadres or hero has shown consistently lower feats than 7-A+, at best, I suggest a possibly higher for the cadres and nothing else.
Just wondering, but would Saitama punching Rover wield any interesting results? The tremor of the attack could be felt above-ground.

I've also found this KE calc for Boros, which is at 6-A. It was apparently rejected, but I thought it was interesting to share.
Bumping this

Not that I’m opposed to it, but why would Psykos scale to Gouketsu?
If I were to guess, maybe that one statement about her only being able to be taken out by the strongest S-Class heroes or something? I'm 99% sure I misquoted that, or is it referring to someone else?

If I were to guess, maybe that one statement about her only being able to be taken out by the strongest S-Class heroes or something? I'm 99% sure I misquoted that, or is it referring to someone else?
I think you're thinking about the Elder Centipede quote. Psykos is incomparably stronger than Gyoro Gyoro who is dragon class, that's the big statement we have for her

Also why would Rover scale?

At this point, I only really see Elder Centipede scaling, and the Homeless Sperm duo backscales.

Maybe not, since Psykos explicitly told him not to kill Garou and to take it easy. A character holding back and stomping another character is solid evidence that they shouldn't scale.

At best Garou would be 7-A+, because Orochi would be baseline and Garou wouldn’t fully scale.

Pretty sure Garou’s AP would scale to his dura, he’s damaged people that can harm him iirc.

Also why would Rover scale?
It tanked Bang & Bomb's Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist which is a stronger version of their Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist which destroyed Elder Centipede's carapace. And Rover would've killed them had Fubuki not shielded them.

I'm pretty sure this is the reason.

(This would only apply if Elder Centipede scales to Gouketsu. I think it should).

Last edited:
Pretty sure Garou’s AP would scale to his dura, he’s damaged people that can harm him iirc.
That's not Garou's AP scaling to his durability then.

That's Garou's AP scaling to the durability of people he's hurt.

Ah, okay.

Well, I’ve already made my case for why ‘possibly 7-A+’ works better than ‘possibly higher,’ and the list of people who should directly scale would be Elder Centipede, Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm (backscale), Rover, and MAYBE Psykos if someone can come up with a good reason for her.

I don't think Garou would scale at all really. Since we know that Orochi wasn't attempting to kill him, just to incapacitate.

Not that I’m opposed to it, but why would Psykos scale to Gouketsu?
Because like

1. Gyoro Gyoro who is much weaker is already like one of the most powerful Cadres who bosses over everyone

2. Gyoro Gyoro has a second form that is exponentially stronger than base with all the eyes

3. Gyoro Gyoro is just a meat-puppet for Psykos' true power and Psykos states that "Gyoro Gyoro doesn't even begin to compare to me!"

4. Psykos is actually able to put a modicum of a fight against a suppressed Tatsumaki who actually enjoys fighting her.

None of those points are actually valid evidence to scale to Goketsu. Psykos has domination over Orochi, who she uses as a proxy to control everyone else.

As for the final point Tornado was messing around with her in order to get information. If she was at all serious Psykos would be smashed no matter what form she was in.

I was going off of the logic that Bang and Bomb would scale to Elder Centipede and it seems that it was agreed that he (Elder Centipede) would scale to Gouketsu.
If EC scales, they and others would just get a "possibly higher" or "Possibly 7-A' rating. They wouldn't hard scale. But I see where you were coming from.

Back