• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Discord is just worse Mxyzpltk and Superman already resists what Mxyzpltk does so Superman eventually just heat visions him to death.

Grimm Darky said:
superman gets powernulled
Is that even an opening move? Either way, Discord wouldn't exactly know what to powernull as he mainly went for visible stuff he knows about, like horns, wings, ect. I don't think he'll immedietly go to null who just seems like a normal guy, stating his overconfident, I feel like Superman can OHKO with a swift blast of Heat Vision before he's able to do anything. Even if the heat doesn't work, the blast still provides a concussive force, so it'll still knock him out either way.

Though he still, surprisingly doesn't resist reality warping. You'd think that with all of those comic issues, one writer made a character with the ability to take away powers.

Is discord able to nullify physical strength like that anyways? A lot of power null isn't.

If Discord is able to completely nullify his Kryptonian Cells, I imagine so. The only things I can really see him negging is either the freeze breath or Heat Vision. Either way, if he's struck by the blast he's probably gonna get incapped.

Power null wouldn't work since discord's is just magic, but Superman "resisting" Mxy's powers is BS, mxy could stomp Superman if he wanted to, he just doesent want to.

in fact it would not be that it is weak to magic but that it does not have bone resistance as a normal person would be affected by soul hax

Superman resisting a casual Mxy is still, very impressive. Emperor Joker was able to toy around with Superman, whom was casually helpless against him.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Superman "resisting" Mxy's powers is BS, mxy could stomp Superman if he wanted to, he just doesent want to. </div> That being said, I have no idea how this match would play out. He could potentially powernull, but if he doesn't, I still can't tell if Discord is screwed or not.

IvoryAS said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Superman "resisting" Mxy's powers is BS, mxy could stomp Superman if he wanted to, he just doesent want to. </div> That being said, I have no idea how this match would play out. He could potentially powernull, but if he doesn't, I still can't tell if Discord is screwed or not. </div>
Whoa, what the hell? I don't remeber leaving that text like that.

Anyway, I feel like voting Superman, but since Discord's powernull is magic based I think I'll go incon.

I'd have to go for Superman as well, he resists most of his stuff and might get the chance to knock him out with a blast of concussive heat vision or just straight up flick him into a wall.

Discord's abilities are chaos based and defying logic, so I see no reason for his powernull to not work on Superman. Although I do not know whether or not his powernull will work on Kryptonian Cells, but I'm more inclined to say yes, than no.

What's Sups AP?

IvoryAS said:
IvoryAS said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Superman "resisting" Mxy's powers is BS, mxy could stomp Superman if he wanted to, he just doesent want to. </div> That being said, I have no idea how this match would play out. He could potentially powernull, but if he doesn't, I still can't tell if Discord is screwed or not. </div>
Whoa, what the hell? I don't remeber leaving that text like that.
Anyway, I feel like voting Superman, but since Discord's powernull is magic based I think I'll go incon.
This is a straight up lie that has been debunked in every thread it's been brought up in.

IvoryAS said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Supes apparently has a 154x AP advantage here
Yeah, I saw that. I mean, from where is it coming from?

Discord is casually above Celestia, which is either 4089 foe or 1450 foe, depending of the calc we are using.

Sups' SS throwing is 565 foe at best. I'm obviously do not see something here, but I do not know where to look for.

MrKerf said:
IvoryAS said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Supes apparently has a 154x AP advantage here
Yeah, I saw that. I mean, from where is it coming from?
Discord is casually above Celestia, which is either 4089 foe or 1450 foe, depending of the calc we are using.

Sups' SS throwing is 565 foe at best. I'm obviously do not see something here, but I do not know where to look for.
Superman scales above 616 KiloFOE from Wally's IMP since he's physically stronger.

Wait a sec, wasn't there some shenanigans with speedforce involved? How can he scale?

Lightbuster30 said:
IvoryAS said:
This is a straight up lie that has been debunked in every thread it's been brought up in.
How so? I'm saying I don't know if his power null will prevent superman from being super, but it might work because it's based in something he doesn't resist; Not that it only nulls magic, and therefore wouldn't work.

And don't bring up planetary heat vision, you really think he'll instantly go for it after a couple misses or failed punches?

@DeathstroketheHedgehog

For Superman: 154x AP advantage, durability negating heat vision, resists most of his powers.

Discord: Power null, which is the only thing Superman doesn't resist. Regenerationn might pose a problem. (Although people have pointed out that heat vision takes care of this)

Back