• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Willpower Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said before with KH, a good amount of the cast qualifies as having an "strong" Heart basically translates into having that (This is required to be able to wield a Keyblade), and that also includes Nobodies in general, as that's what they specifically need to be able to become one.
More specifically:
Just going to update this and mention that as I researched for the scans, while Nobodies in general do qualify, Keyblade Wielders don't (Let's just say that having an strong Heart doesn't necessarily translates into having an strong will), so only those that have obtained/been a Nobody in some way will get it (Which is only Sora, Roxas, Xion, Axel, Xehanort and Terra, maybe a few more if they're brought up)

I've talked about it with the KH guys, we've decided that it's best to just keep the additions for a CRT as the topic is quite debatable, Nobodies in general getting it is fine, however, and so I already edited the Nobody Physiology page accordingly.

They still need to have willpower manip removed from the profiles, we are also very close to the end.

They didn't even have that as said before, as far I recall.
Can you link any profile that actually has that regarding KH?

It is fine with me if you help out with the KH profile pages.

I did a big rush and fixed most profiles.
The only ones that still remain are either KH or locked profiles, with the addition of Hashirama Senju and this version of Sonic, because I wasn't sure on what to do with them.

Only KH profiles have remained as I have edited 32 profiles that weren't.

Edit: So what's the conclusion with KH? Asking to know so I can finish em, so we can delete the page this day.

Last edited:
From what I got only nobodies should keep it as Supernatural Willpower, while all the others should have it removed (If you don't know who they are, just follow those with nobody physiology)
Apparently the page isn't linked as a power but as something else (I didn't look at them to avoid spoilers on KH3)

Oh, it seems it's listed as a resistance, it should be fine to be replaced with Empathic Manip instead, no wording has to be changed respectively beyond the power listed there.
You can check Data-Sora's profile to get an idea. He's one of the few pages with no spoilers these days, and has the standard justification over that.

Last edited:
Oh, it seems it's listed as a resistance, it should be fine to be replaced with Empathic Manip instead, no wording has to be changed respectively beyond the power listed there.
You can check Data-Sora's profile to get an idea. He's one of the few pages with no spoilers these days, and has the standard justification over that.
Kinda late, I've deleted from all profiles the willpower if they weren't an user of nobody phys. But I saved all those from which I've deleted the power so when I will post the other profiles which should be looked again at, I will post them too, which I think should be talked on when the KH CRT happens by those knowledgeable on the verse.

The revision was going to just focus on which ones get Supernatural Willpower, rather than which ones qualify for Willpower Manip Resistance, but as the latter is getting removed out of being redundant to Empathic Manip, it should be readded accordingly, but oh well.

I have deleted the Willpower Manipulation page.

Thanks a lot to everybody who have helped out here, especially SamanPatou. Your help is very appreciated.

Is there anything left to do here, or can I close this thread?

The revision was going to just focus on which ones get Supernatural Willpower, rather than which ones qualify for Willpower Manip Resistance, but as the latter is getting removed out of being redundant to Empathic Manip, it should be readded accordingly, but oh well.
The only thing left is fix a bit the clean-up on KH pages by refilling with Empathic Manip the resistance that was removed (Willpower Manip Resistance).
A list of the pages that got affected within KH would be useful so I and others can take care of it if it's too much.

You can check SamanPatou's and Zaratthustra's editing histories.

Is there anything left to do here, or can I close this thread?
I think we are done at this point.
Initially I thought to make a thread where people could propose character that could have the new power and explain why (with related scans and stuff) but I think it would very likely become chaotic.
I think it's best to just leave that for individual CRTs and the likes

Okay, I'll just mention that as the justification was removed as well (please ask first next time) only means more work as it also covered other powers alongside that, so it will take a while to fix. This is quite separate from the issue at the OP however, so this thread can be closed.

I did what was said above as in removing from those that don't have Nobody Phys.. Not my fault the decision was changed by your part. I saw after I posted and the wiki page updated your message.

Okay, sorry for the double post, but I'm sure it's a good idea that I notify that I've finished the clean-up on KH profiles.
It was easier to just undo the edit and replace the Willpower Manip part with Empathic Manip, by the way, to avoid any misinterpretations.
I hope the list I was given doesn't miss anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back