• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swap King VS a character who literally never succeeds

Well, think about it. Swap king can use his passive ability to swap their statistics, but A character who literally never succeeds can literally do the same thing, via his Passive Fate Manipulation. They keep swapping there abilities back and fourth with no real winner.

Regardless i will set everything back the way it was before I edited it. I just wanted to fix some stuff but i guess, things in Joke Battle Wiki are illogical in nature.

I didn’t even add that many stuff, i just bolted and corrected some stuff. How is that even nerfing?
You basically just gave him everything that exists/doesn't exist/whatever, which kinda defeats the purpose of Swap King. Plus, it gives him abilities that would instantly kill him, such as True Frankie's "Ultra Lose Immunity".

If Swap King swaps powers with GWNS, he gains the power to never succeed. Causing him to fail. However, doing so means GWNS can temporarily succeed before Swap King fails at swapping, before Swap King swaps again that is. This means they’re in a constant power struggle between swapping infinite power and inability to succeed constantly, ending in a neverending loop.

How does GWNS succeeding translate to them swapping abilities again? They'd only swap once.

So the Swap King would swap out his own abilities for GWNS's abilities and instantly fail at living.

Because then Swap King would fail at swapping causing GWNS to keep his inability to succeed causing Swap King to try again causing him to gain it and fail at swapping causing nothing to happen etc etc etc

But if he succeeds at swapping then he succeeded at something, something that Fate doesn’t allow.

also otherwise it’s an overwhelming win for GWNS because Swamp King has crap stats and if he succeeds at swapping then he dies

But if he succeeds at swapping then he succeeded at something, something that Fate doesn’t allow.

also otherwise it’s an overwhelming win for GWNS because Swamp King has crap stats and if he succeeds at swapping then he dies
Fate manip only inverts things that the user consciously hopes for. It doesn't negate all past achievements in a user's life, it just makes it impossible for them to achieve their own goals.

Back