• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of nephilim Discussion Thread

Hint 1: Story blogs in each characters profile are very good ``path`` to look where characters will appear as story goes on.

Here is blog which tells what happens in different timelines and how they go different way from original universe/timeline. (Note more comes later)

I just got into the verse. I must say...I like what I see so far.

Nice to hear.

Take your time, there is many things and connections between characters. Discovering them all, will take time, but it later get whole picture what is going on around. I admit that i done that on purpose that people has read all backstories to get full picture of my verse.

Some are related to main story and some are side strories. But they form whole picture to answer, why A does that to B, even B has not done nothing to A.

Almost all incoming story blogs are in their places (i think), only missing are Prophesy Saga and Immigration wars along side Travels of Endymion from Legeng of Terra.

Sheesh what workload. When you don`t even yourself remember all what you characters are gonna do and where they gonna be as story goes forward....

Feeling when you notice, that this will not fit your story and you need downgrade few characters.....

Clash of five armies incoming story blogs are in their places..damn my eyes are so tired of all writing to profiles...gonna go sleep...

I put explonation video about bubble universes and multiverse to cosmology blog. Lower multiverse and part Tales of nephilim cosmology is based on this with few different minor things.

I hope it helps understand what kind cosmology i try make here.

Haven`t put here nothing in while so...

In cosmology page i have update own version of lower multiverse map, i hope it will clear how lower multiverse is constructed.

New top tier aka supreme being is Vupo, as before it was DEL. With these changes it will open more for story behind DEL, Meyers, Luna, Butler, Filiph, Flowering garden members, Engineer, Existence and Darkness.

These revelations will come in ``Battle which never happened and never speaked again!`` aka Lost Chronicles: Before everything

With these changes and last story which will come i have story for all my characters even for higher ones. It also gives them reason be there with story behind, not only for their power.

Updating news, Legend of Terra incoming story blogs are in their places. Now it only left when i gonna write them out.

Only remaining incomplete section is now rapture saga part 3, plus i need do some fixing few story blog places.

Updating news, Darkness trilogy Prophesy saga and Rapture part 3 spoilers are in their places.

Sorry for grammar errors, i was tired when i wrote them.

Back