• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLHF22 said:
so is it fine if i added new tabber for Rimuru subordinate skill?
Yeah since the justifications that he has his surbodinate skills from food chain is on his profile.

The category isn't only meant for people who were transported, it's for anyone from an isekai story.

Yep, all of them from the verse,I will add the categories to some of the pages when I go extra time.

True Dragon Rimuru looks gorgeous.

Well assuming it's him as a TD that is and not some new form, but it most likely is.

Celestial Pegasus said:
True Dragon Rimuru looks gorgeous.
Well assuming it's him as a TD that is and not some new form, but it most likely is.
Assuming, it is TD Rimuru, he would look gorgeous for a girl :)

With Rimuru's power up, hoping he doesn't start breaking the scale like in the WN.

I want him to be around Guy and Rudra's level not beyond them, and even then seems like some endgame type of stuff with him being that strong.

Makes sense, spiritual lifeforms don't need to breath, so space travel is no big deal.

Something like an interplanetary war or something could be fun.

If it goes that way we would get a linear/constant power creep, instead of just Rimuru becoming multiversal at once.

Yeah, Rimuru at the level would feel at the endgame. Lowkey, I remembered in that Rimuru said he could easily defeat Guy in CH. 169 if Guy wasn't as strong.

If Guy wasn't this strong I would easily beat him, but because he was too strong, we could resolve this through words alone.
~ Chapter 169 - WN​
I hope the scaling doesn't become in LN as broken when he as strong or stronger than Guy when they shared the same key.

Regarding power creep, I remembered Gurran Lagann jump from Tier 6 to 5 to 3 and to 1, just the final arc. While the scale would likely be less, I do hope we don't get something like this in the LN.

Well if what i heard about the new dimension tiering system is right, Gurran Lagann will be nerfed back to 2-B, so it's Tier 6 to 5 to 3 to 2, which isn't as massive.

Something like that for Rimuru would be nice.

Welp, i know Vol 15 Will release this month, i wonder is in this vol Rimuru Will be a true Dragon or in next vol, cmon atleast tell us something about VoW

NeoSuperior said:
I hope the story continues into outer space after a modified shortened Tenma Great war (due to Velda missing).
Yeah,

1. Walpurgis is in different dimension

2. Heaven is unknown

3. Underworld is also unknown

I hope their fight Will reach the palace we don't know in WN like i said above or Nuclear Dimension or Place where VoW resides

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well if what i heard about the new dimension tiering system is right, Gurran Lagann will be nerfed back to 2-B, so it's Tier 6 to 5 to 3 to 2, which isn't as massive.
Nah, I was contributing in the new tiering system, too. It was stated that Gurren Lagan is one of the most legit High 1-C there so it won't get downgrade.

I hope something like that for Rimuru too. I still have some cool hope for Tier 1-A because I think it would be funny if he got that tier

Celestial Pegasus said:

What? Tier 1 is downgraded/revised? Dang t finally the time had come

Tier 1 is just getting revised with some reshuffle of tier like Tier 1-A.

@Elizhaa Thought in the new system you need statements of being infinitely suuperior or something like that to be consider legit higher dimensional, statements of being 11D or whatever won't be enough.

Don't remember anything like that from Gurran Lagan, meh i don't really care about that. That will be for the Gurran Lagan fans to argue, most of my verses that are high tiered are 2-A so revison won't do anything to them.

I pasted an invite link to and set the limit for the link to expired after 6 hours if you guys want to talk about: here - https://discord.gg/esgMbD

It is better to state who you are in the sever to get a role.

The discussion took place in this channel: #dimenshun-for-philosophical-math

Nah, CP, it is not that complex. It is basically the same tiering system but with mathematics concept like ordinals (infinite) used as the basis for new tiering system.

GLHF22 said:
Owh, *** i should listen to my friend when he tell me to create discord account
It is best to make one. I basically became a bureaucrat of another wiki via discord mostly via discord conversation.

Synopsis Vol. 15

Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒü¿Òü«µ┐ÇÚùÿÒü«µ£½ÒÇüµòÁÒü«µëïõ©¡Òü½ÞÉ¢ÒüíÒüƒþøƒÕÅïÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÒÇéÒüØÒü«õ║ïÕ«ƒÒü»Òâ¬ÒâáÒâ½ÒéƵ┐ǵÇÆÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªÕæ¢Òü»õ©ïÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒÇéµòÁÒéƵ«║ÒüùÒüñÒüÅÒüø――Òü¿ÒÇéÒüØÒü«Õæ¢õ╗ñÒü½ÕèøÒéƵ╝▓ÒéëÒüøÒéïÒâÖÒâïÒâ×Òâ½ÒüƒÒüíÒâåÒâ│ÒâÜÒé╣ÒâêÕ╣╣Úâ¿ÒÇéÒüòÒéëÒü½µé¬Ú¡öÚüöÒéÆÕñºÚçÅÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüòÒüøÒÇüÚ¡öÕø¢ÚÇúÚéªÒü¿µØ▒Òü«Õ©ØÕø¢Òü«µ£ÇþÁéµ▒║µêªÒüîÒüñÒüäÒü½ÕºïÒü¥ÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªÒâ¬ÒâáÒâ½Òü»ÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÒéƵòæÒüåÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÒüòÒéëÒü¬ÒéïÚÇ▓ÕîûÒéÆÚüéÒüÆÒéï――ÒÇé

Hollowtheace said:
Synopsis Vol. 15

Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒü¿Òü«µ┐ÇÚùÿÒü«µ£½ÒÇüµòÁÒü«µëïõ©¡Òü½ÞÉ¢ÒüíÒüƒþøƒÕÅïÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÒÇéÒüØÒü«õ║ïÕ«ƒÒü»Òâ¬ÒâáÒâ½ÒéƵ┐ǵÇÆÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªÕæ¢Òü»õ©ïÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒÇéµòÁÒéƵ«║ÒüùÒüñÒüÅÒüø――Òü¿ÒÇéÒüØÒü«Õæ¢õ╗ñÒü½ÕèøÒéƵ╝▓ÒéëÒüøÒéïÒâÖÒâïÒâ×Òâ½ÒüƒÒüíÒâåÒâ│ÒâÜÒé╣ÒâêÕ╣╣Úâ¿ÒÇéÒüòÒéëÒü½µé¬Ú¡öÚüöÒéÆÕñºÚçÅÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüòÒüøÒÇüÚ¡öÕø¢ÚÇúÚéªÒü¿µØ▒Òü«Õ©ØÕø¢Òü«µ£ÇþÁéµ▒║µêªÒüîÒüñÒüäÒü½ÕºïÒü¥ÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªÒâ¬ÒâáÒâ½Òü»ÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÒéƵòæÒüåÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÒüòÒéëÒü¬ÒéïÚÇ▓ÕîûÒéÆÚüéÒüÆÒéï――ÒÇé
Is that already out?

Hollowtheace said:
Synopsis Vol. 15
After a fierce battle with Velgrynd, his friend Veldora fell in the hands of the enemy. That fact enrages Rimuru. And life was given down. Kill the enemy. Benimaru's Tempest executives reinforce their orders. Furthermore, the demons evolved in large quantities, and the final battle between the Democratic Republic and the Eastern Empire finally began. And Rimuru will make a further evolution to save Veldora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back