• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, got something from the Discord:

《 --! That's probably the case. The unique technique of "space-time travel" is integrated by the extremely skilled "Space time lord Yog Sothoth", which allows the individual name "Chloe O'Bell" to manipulate "time" -- because the phenomenon of being detached from the same timeline, cannot be observed, so the phenomenon of "analysis and identification" is bound to fail. 》

Ah, that's it...

Chloe's New Awakened Power -- the true face is to stop time, probably [this force(??)] . Raphael, the king of wisdom, [also seems to have a structure in the "analytical identification" of the unique "space-time travel", but heard that it will take some time to reach a conclusion.]

It seems that Chloe's "Space Time Lord Yog Sothoth" simply [absorbs] "space-time travel" directly.

It's no wonder it's not easy to understand, it's an information that can't be observed. In other words, Chloe herself gained that power. [It's too much to exaggerate] , and it makes me want to shout,""I can stop time too, foul."

It's nice but not usuable for us for the moment because it's unedited JP->CN->EN that is also MTL and is about the untranslated LN parts anyway.

But it shows "detached from the same timeline" is a sign for at the very minimum acausality type 1 by itself, maybe more.

Isn't it already immeasurable? "as fast as time" would be infinite, but anything "faster than time" should be immeasurable, no?

I am not too familiar with speed mechanics on VS-Battles since the matches end up being speed equalized most of the time anyway.

Speed

In notes 4 and 5 you can read about Infinite and immeasurable speed. And no, blitzing an infinite speed charcater doesn't give immeasurable speed.

That's just scaling. Blitzing someone with the same speed rating doesn't give you infinitely higher speed.

I don't know what feat is being discussed, just saying that blitzing someone with infinite speed doesn't give one immeasurable speed. Depending on the description of a speed feat or the place it happens it could give you that level of speed though.

Not sure if I posted that here yet, but found a nice little info a while ago.

Rimuru as a species of Slime is part of the ÕªûÚ¡öµùÅ family (youma-zoku) which translated appearently means "Youma Tribe" or "Ghost Tribe" or "Apparition Tribe", i.e. something spooky ghost-like one way or another. Also Rimuru meets the conditions to be considered a "species close to a spirititual lifeform" that I googleTLed from the LN vol. 8.5 databook, which is "being able to live entirely off just Magicules".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back