• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From website of Slime novels publisher... I couldnt help but notice that it talks about Rimuru new evolution after the quote that says the demon lord evolutions are finished. Great demon lord Rimuru is coming? Maybe in LN this means a power up. "to save Veldora", seems like the fight happens after he evolves and veldora was still mind control. I dont think Veldora will let himself be eaten that easily and Rimuru is clearly not on pair of Velgryind. How will he transform in a true dragon? The damn Hype.

I finished adding the isekai characters category for the WN characters.

Something I wanna ask, how far above baseline are Tenslime characters in High 4-C?

Rimuru>Yuuki>Wrathful King Satan Milim>True Dragons>Dagruel>Milim=Guy=Chloe>Diablo>=Zegion=Dino>Benimaru>All Beasts Kumara>Lucia's Castle Guard (Baseline High 4-C)

This is personally my scale.

Doesn't Milim have her own feat of creating a compressed supernova? From what I heard Supernova feats are about one foe. Don't know if that feat is regarded as solid enough though.

Ohh, okay. But it should be, because Dragon Nova is the completed version of Carrera's Gravity Collapse, which can create a black hole unrestrained.

Well black hole feats can differ in AP vastly depending on the size, so I'd say using the supernova feat is a safer bet.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I know that, but is it above baseline?
Foe = 1.00*10^44 J

3.182*10^42 = Baseline High 4-C

(1.00*10^44)/(3.182*10^42) = 34.1

Around, 34.1 times

Good lord. Okay, so back at my scaling chain...

Rimuru>Yuuki>Wrathful King Satan Milim>True Dragons>Dagruel>Milim=Guy=Chloe>Diablo>=Zegion=Dino>Benimaru>All Beasts Kumara>Lucia's Castle Guard (Baseline High 4-C)

They a quite a bit above baseline, jesus.

True Dragon are 10 time stronger than Millim without her Wrathful King Satan. Wrathful King Satan make her 10 times stonger so they are comparable/= to Wrathful King Satan.

Why is Benimaru weaker, the scaled was basically Benimaru=Zegion=Diablo?

Also, Velda shoul be added after Yuuki since Yuuki was stonger than it.

They're comparable? But Milim was having a far easier time fighting Yuuki's platoon than they were. Granted, most of them had already been in a fight, so that may have been a factor, especially Vel and Velgyrnd.

Benimaru is weaker because it was stated he lost to Diablo about 200+ times.

Sooo, let's see now:

Rimuru>Yuuki>Wrathful King Satan Milim=>True Dragons>Dagruel>Milim=Guy=Chloe>Diablo>=Zegion=Dino>Benimaru>All Beasts Kumara>Lucia's Castle Guard (Baseline High 4-C)

Yuuki's platoon was mostly comprised of 6-A characters though. Also, most weren't fighting Yuuki's but each others like Velxard vs Guys vs Velgring vs Chloe. Guy and Full Power Ramaris was able to hold Wrathful King Satan Milim in a three way fight in the past.

Oh actually I remembered it wrong, it was Yuuki's 6-A's vs Rimuru's 6-A's.

But Guy being able to hold off Wrathful King Satan Milim messes up a majority of the chain.

NeoSuperior said:
So why was Rimuru (High 4-C) able to exchange blows via swords with Yuuki (High 3-A), again?
I think we only rated him High 3-A when he destroyed the universe.

Rimuru just fought Yuuki with his With Veldanava's Power who is still High 4-C at base.

It is enough for Large Star level+
Nevermind, just Large Star level not Large Star level+

Large Star level+ = ((3.182*10^42 (low end) )+(2.277*10^45 (high end) ))/2 = 1.14e45

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
But Guy being able to hold off Wrathful King Satan Milim messes up a majority of the chain.
Not really, roughly all the top tiers are comparable to each other minus Diablo, Zegio, Benimaru who are weaker and Rimuru/Yuuki who are the strongest in High 4-C.

Low-key, why does Rimuru needs wings because in wn volume 2: chapter 44, he got Flight Magic and I expected a similar development in Ln?

Well, I checked I don't think he ever Flight Magic from Orc Disaster unlike the WN

He got it from Charybdis

So we gained a lot, and if anything I, personally, gained just as much. The Charybdis-specific skills Magic Interference and Gravity Flight, for one. That, and Resist Magic, the ultimate ace in the hole against any magic thrown at me.
~ Volume 3, Epilogue​

Ah, thanks, he got it.

Still, why is he using wings though because it feel like rule of cool to me!?

Elizhaa said:
Ah, thanks, he got it.

Still, why is he using wings though because it feel like rule of cool to me!?
I'm pretty sure he mentioned it's his preference to use wings over flight magic.

btw rimuru combined his wings and gravity manip , as result he doesnt have to flap flap flap

he said that its more comfortable having wings on his back , so its only matter of preference.. or fetish myb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back