• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is indeed going to go up against Rimuru, it's funny how the whole time we thought Russos or whatever his name is, was operating an Illuminati type organization manipulating everything behind the scenes, setting up Adalman, manipulating Rimuru and Hinata to kill each other etc.

But this girl is far stronger than him, maybe she was the one doing the manipulating? It's one twist after another when it comes to finding out who the culprit is.

From the spoilers I read on discord, Mariabell isn't stronger than Granbell. Granbell is actually a True Hero who can match Ruminas.

The FanTL? No. I mean they already translated the side-stories part of it, but they are translating JP -> CN -> EN, so the databook is probably not included. I asked the spin-off TL to translate the 15 or so lore pages, but not sure if that's even still on-going right now and he also seems busy with work.

As for vol. 9, it's on hiatus right now and they stated that they'd resume translation in Nov/Dec 2019, so we'll get it either late this year or early next year.

I do hope that YenPress does release the databook even if it delays the remaining releases by 4 months (twice if vol. 13.5 is covered too).

With the LN boosts, just imagine how many busted abilities Guy has if the story stays the same of him gathering Demon Lords to copy their powers.

Not to mention being a Primordial, who all apparently have a special ability, Diablo's being he can't die even if you totally erase him, mind, body, soul.

At this point just waiting for someone to start erasing concepts, reality warping and law manipulation are already common.

He probably will have a longer list of abilities than Rimuru.

That's what i have heard, Diablo's is as i said above, mid-godly regen, Mizari has something to do with duplicating herself, the others are unknown.

I think he fights in the tournament in the finals with Gobta in vol 9, none of the executives entered it like the the WN, except Geld.

Yea, seriously, this seemed like a dumb move in the WN to expose his executives' abilities to the whole world like that. Likewise in the WN with Gazel not saying anything about Rimuru proclaiming officially that he killed and ripped out the souls of 10k people and then just goes "let's have peace everyone!" right afterwards expecting people not to view him as some monster tyrant. The LN fixed all that, though for modern sensitivities, making up a story for propaganda purposes doesn't really sound much better.

Yea exposing their power would be dumb and the whole point of the tournament in the WN was to find his strongest subordinate.

In the LN, it's not even a question that Diablo is the strongest, he got hard buffed, being a primordial and all.

Though from what i hear later Benimaru sort of got nerfed or more like other people got buffed, he isn't as strong as Diablo and Zegion, well he wasn't in the WN, but in the LN, apparently he is just nowhere near their level.

Plus we got other primordials like Carrera, Testarossa and Ultima who are op too, Benimaru just isn't up to snuff.

Zegion is complete freak of nature to be on those sorts of levels. It's always satisfying that an insect is this op.

Benimaru is more of a commander-type in the LN, it seems. I mean even his Unique Skill was shown to fit its name much better with him actually commanding armies and making most of the strategic decisions based on Rimuru's intents and goals.

Diablo is actually at least 3000 years old, since the second-oldest group after Primordials is that many years old (source: LN vol. 8.5 Databook), it would make no sense to even consider the possibility that Diablo is younger than those.

No idea. I only know about the age of Daemons because they are on a hiearchy based on age/seniority, though since I am just googleTLing it, it might be more complex like "amount of years being undefeated" or something, since IIRC it was kind of explained to work like that in LN vol. 6.

By the way, have you seen the new "monster" page on the TenSura wiki yet? Guess what, I made it today. You hear that right. Until today there was no general "monster" page. If you look at the "Race" page you see that all the different species are categorized between Humans, Demi-Humans and Monsters. Humans and Demi-Humans already had their pages. Guess what was not linked there? You guessed it, Monsters. Because such a page didn't exist. The main character reincarnated as a monster, the maincast is mostly made out of monsters. His nation is called the "monster nation". And yet the wiki apperently put that page on the backburner for even the Human and Demi-Human pages.

I mean I know the TenSura wiki isn't the best maintained place, but this is just...

It's still mostly WN with some weird mixes. But after asking often enough the mods did answer and tell me that the rule is actually "LN > WN". Upon further asking, They even made an experimental page for the "Rank" page where there is one normal for LN canon and then another "Rank (WN)" page for WN content. But as I said, it's just experimental.

IIRC Grandbell Posses WN version Velgryn's ultimate skill, so LN Velgryn ultimate skill is still a mystery

Huh? I remember reading some spoiler about Granbell possessing Hope King Sariel as Ultimate Skill, which was one of Chloe's Ultimate Skills in the WN.

Hopefully we get more explanation for Hope King Sariel, all we know is it's essence is absolute severance, and lets you overcome a difficult situation.

Wait, where do you guys read the spoilers; is it the discord sever for TenseiSlime verse?

NeoSuperior said:
Huh? I remember reading some spoiler about Granbell possessing Hope King Sariel as Ultimate Skill, which was one of Chloe's Ultimate Skills in the WN.
Oh yeah Sariel forgot about that, Also that Rosso Girl posses Greed btw

Oh yeah Sariel forgot about that, Also that Rosso Girl posses Greed btw

I heard this greed was able to null all rimuru's US , ist das really true ?

I don't think so. IIRC it has mainly some sort of mind-control effect. What you say is probably from people MTLing the Chinese FanTL to English, because at one point it sounds like Mariabell is sending out a "sacred tree" against Rimuru like some weapon and they probably interpreted that as her using her abilities or something. But that's just an MTL issue because "sacred tree" is actaully... Yuuki.

Yuuki gets "mindcontrolled" by her, or rather Yuuki pretends that and at one point he attacks Rimuru supposedly under her command in LN vol. 10 (I've MTLed that scene myself, so I can guarantee this to be real). Some people posted "spoilers" also that Yuuki beat up Rimuru and cornered him until Kagali saved him by saying that Yuuki needs to do something else, but that's false too, because all Yuuki did was breaking through Rimuru's absolute defense due to his anti-skill physique, but Rimuru easily turned the table and was even pondering how to save Yuuki though he still had his suspicions but they were both still holding back actually. Then Yuuki was "released" from the mindcontrol, or so he claims, since he was never really under control to begin with.

Then? While Rimuru helps Milim deal with the Chaos Dragon, Yuuki "betrays" (or rather reveals to never have been controled) Rosso Girl and takes her Greed Unique Skill for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back