• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until Rimuru gets another transformation and looks like an adult. He just looks like a teenager now with the recent transformation.

It's already been posted it but this is what he looks like as of vol 15

Rimuru vol 15

The real cal howard said:
Seriously, is Rimuru a bishie or a trap? Or is even trying to figure this out a fruitless endeavor?
He is canonically genderless, and as of current, doesn't seem to mind being called with feminine or male pronouns.

Rimuru can be whatever you want him to be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Seriously though he is gender-less and goes by the male pronouns.

He doesn't really care for romantic interests or stuff like that, as he is gender-less he thinks it's pointless.

All his followers all practically worship him like a god, well Adalman (Light Novel) does and Diablo (Light Novel) too, the others think their fanaticism is a bit much but they all deeply care for him.

Doesnt Hinata not only attacks the physical body, but also the spiritual body so that's why Hinata can damage Rimuru even though he's a slime (correct me if I'm wrong)

I don't know but I think she should be because it is a legend rank equipment snd a superior version of DER. Plus Hinata can still hurt Rimuru in the 2nd battle which Rimuru was cutted by Hakurou and it doesnt do damage to him

Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm her opponents even if they exist in spiritual form). I dont know if this justifies dura neg though.

can we make a CRT now? like TDL Rimuru is FTL and MFTL+ with Thought acceleration and Hinata space-time manip in her first key along with Radiation manip and etc

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Doesnt Hinata not only attacks the physical body, but also the spiritual body so that's why Hinata can damage Rimuru even though he's a slime (correct me if I'm wrong)
You're referring to her skill, melt slash IIRC.

The "soul" part for Hinata's Dead End Rainbow was a mistranslation, since those who translated it like that usually didn't know what a a Spiritual Body is, since only the LN version explains it before the first Hinata encounter, so WN and manga TLs just translated Spiritual Body as "Soul". We, on the other hand, made the determination that attacking the Spiritual Body directly = a form of Death Manipulation.

OpMasada said:
GLHF22 said:
@OpMasada Dead End Rainbow attack soul
I was replying to professor as he seemed to have thought that Hinata could attack souls without DER.
Hinata in his last key can still hit souls though since he should know that not having one is suicide when going to duel with Rimuru

NeoSuperior said:
The "soul" part for Hinata's Dead End Rainbow was a mistranslation, since those who translated it like that usually didn't know what a a Spiritual Body is, since only the LN version explains it before the first Hinata encounter, so WN and manga TLs just translated Spiritual Body as "Soul". We, on the other hand, made the determination that attacking the Spiritual Body directly = a form of Death Manipulation.
Wouldnt Durability Negation is closer than that? It's kinda weird that it's Death Manipulation

You know what? You got a point. I guess the reason is that it Dead End Rainbow hitting Rimuru 6 times didn't really seem to do any real damage to Rimuru and the 7th hit would then be an instant-death effect. But in general damaging the spiritual body directly even against those with material body more directly like Shion does seem more like durability negation though.

Some other points to consider as well that I just remembered:

• Melt Slash was able to permanently destroy a Skill (Information Manipulation? Probably not Concept Manipulation. Maybe Soul Manipulation. Maybe Law Manipulation)
  • Raphael making copy of Skills on Ultimate Skill-level, hence power absorption shouldn't work on Rimuru, i.e. immunity or unconventional resistance against power absorption. At most it'd effectly get "downgraded" to only power mimicry
  • YenPress LN6 actually mentions that Rimuru "rips holes into space-time" whenver he makes portals, that'd mean he did so even in his first key when he transported the adventurers.
  • As I mentioned in the previous thread, Rimuru in the manga showed a feat of being able to turn his arm intangible - but since he possesses a homogen body that's essentially the same in all spots, he should be able to turn himself completely intangible, i.e. (limited?) intangibility as well as durability negation (he could access Myulan's heart while bypassing her body completely)
All of it is CRT worthy. But I'd like to see which of the variations should actually be attempted in a CRT based on the feedback, first.

Bit of trivia, but the name of the Holy Kingdom is in fact likely spelled Engracia. Me and NeoSuperior discussed this on Discord a while back with some other stuff he found as well.

Hinata also passively destroys any non-holy magic on contact. Like Rimuru healing potion doesn't work on her "destroys the magicules, nulling the magic"

In regards to what @Doomrider7 said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Fructus

Hinata already has Resistance against magic but might also get power nullification depending on how you phrase it in a CRT, I guess.

And I just realized that Rimuru should get telekinesis while Hinata should get Space-Time Manipulation in her first key for Disintegration as well.

NeoSuperior said:
Hinata already has Resistance against magic but might also get power nullification depending on how you phrase it in a CRT, I guess.
• Which I didn't mind, especially if it unlocked all of Veldora's skills for me. "A 'soul corridor'?" Veldora asked. "So all my memories and experiences are gathered in your mind, regardless of where we are in time and space. As long as you do not cease to exist, I am immortal. If I am subjected to Unlimited Imprisonment, you can simply resummon me to spring me out. I was once nearly invincible, but now I see I've been granted eternal life as well."

Shouldn't Rimuru be Universal in Range? And Veldora type 8 immortality

Hinata nullification:

• I'll investigate later about what just happened.

I take out some healing potion from Stomach and spray it onto her chest. Normally the body

would immediately starts to regenerate, yet it isn't working this time.

Answer. Subject Hinata Sakaguchi seems to possess high resistance against magic. Her body will automatically disintegrate magicules to nullify the effect. Magic nullification, is that what you mean? M-magic doesn't work on Hinata-sama. It's the same for healing magic, any non-holy magic system would all be nullified…... Hinata's subordinate——Arno hurried over, shaking his head as he said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back