• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the key tabs for hinata is weird. She didn't fought seriously in her first key but her true strength in the first key is basically the 2nd key so Idk why Hinata should scale her speed from Pre-demon lord Rimuru if she's basically ftl to mftl+ in her first key.

The reason is that her Holy Gear is assumed to significantly boost her "stats" - and she wasn't wearing it during her first encounter with Rimuru.

For Immortality type 1 a slime doesnt age and feed from magicules surrounding thus in most case he Will not die of old age.

@GLHF22

In regards to speed, do you mean first key or second key?

Also where is it mentioned that "Slimes don't age"?

@Neo

i don't have scan but its weird for slime like Rimuru aging, he born from Veldora aura and His body Made out of liquid matter, its Just doesnt makes sense a body like that aging, even if we cant give Immortality type 1 to first key Rimuru, second key muat have it, he litelary doesnt have physical body.

@Professor

Soul Resistance is the most basic thing in Slimeverse, if you don't have one you fodder of fodder, and in fact DER could kill Rimuru who have strong resistance to soul manip is example for that.

Not "soul resistance", but rather "spirit resistance", as spiritual body and soul are different things in Slimeverse. Also it doesn't neccessarily one-hit either. But since Rimuru phrased it as better than DER, it should at least need less attacks than DER, hence six or less.

@GLHF22 I see

@Neo so how do we treat spirit resistance in this wiki? Or scratch that basically because dura neg is the closest thing that this wiki can offer. I think I remember that Rimuru modified it to one hit kill.

It failed to one-hit kill Clayman though. And yes, dura neg and death manip are the closest we get with it.

Regarding evidence of Rimuru (first Key) having Immortality Type 1, there are:

• Inorganic Physiology (Type 1)
  • Slimes have identical, homogen "cells", and while that might give the impression that this is a counter-point that points to Slimes having a lifespan (putting aside for a moment that we are talking about a "liquid" species here) it should be considered that Slimes reproduce via splitting themselves, so if we assume that they have a lifespan, it'd mean that one day all slimes originating from the very first one that spawned from magicules, would suddenly all die at the same time one day, which would make the point of "reproduction by splitting" moot
  • Slimes can be considered "existences close to spiritual lifeforms" for being able sustain themselves with just magicules
  • Milim was proactive about being his best friend, something she likely wouldn't do if she thought that she would outlive him
  • Slimes are considered "Youma-kin" (ÕªûÚ¡öµùÅ), which translates to "Ghost/Apparition-tribe"

I have a question? If Rimuru basically attacked Diablo's illusion in End of World, can he affect nonexistent-physiology? (That's a stretch lol) I mean how can we counter something like that?

It was said that it can be resisted on a spiritual-level, i.e. purely physical lifeforms are usually screwed. But someone like Rimuru can just rip a hole in space-time and escape, I think (don't take my word for it).

Alternatively wreaking havoc with Melt Slash / Disintegration might work, since those can actually destroy even Ultimate Skills (though different from the physique that Yuuki has)

Lol, that's one of Rimuru's weakness though even though he outhax his opponent. Those things like abstract, concept or basically anything required that makes you affect them is irritating me lol(don't take this out of context) .

Type 1 would only be for True Dragons though and I think only for those who have saved up their true selves with soul corridor, but it WOULD grant a significant portion of the cast the ability to interact with AE Type 1 at least.

What? Why would it be for US users? I don't remember any part of the conversation mentioning that. We did discuss Unique and Ultimate Skills being conceptual / abstract "objects" but for concept manip you'd actually need feats showing such, which IIRC at the moment would only be Rimuru, Diablo and Hinata. Yuuki perhaps as well based on spoilers about him I have read.

Oh right, what I mentioned earlier about "seperate worlds". Rimuru was stating that he became able to use Spatial Movement to escape from Ramiris' Labyrinth, and since we already established that Rimuru was creating portals via "ripping holes into Space-Time", we already know it's 4D (since Space-Time = 3D Space + 1D Time = 4D), but with that it would also gain 2-C range.

Vol. 1

The hero's Unlimited Imprisonment could hold its target captive in an infinite number of imaginary spaces for all of time. It wasn't some weak barrier that would allow casual interference with the real world.

Vol. 5

Unlimited Imprisonment: Entombs the target in a complex number of spatial dimensions.

What is the LN imaginary space? Did some volume explained that? Or a spatial dimension?

I think we should keep this ability in check like Rimuru stomach cause if the imaginary space is like WN rimuru (a universe) in later volumes that Unlimited Imprisonment scales the shit outta everything.

That skill managed to easily trap a true dragon (who had no Unique Skills at that moment though) and not even a true dragon could escape it.

Veldora did have a Unique Skill all along (or at least by the time the story started) though, which is "Investigator" or whatver it was called. It's that Skill that later evolved to Ultimate Skill "Investigation King Faust" after the Harvest Festival.

NeoSuperior said:
Veldora did have a Unique Skill all along (or at least by the time the story started) though, which is "Investigator" or whatver it was called. It's that Skill that later evolved to Ultimate Skill "Investigation King Faust" after the Harvest Festival.
Veldora said which skills used on Chloe and none of his skills worked. He did have investigator probably but no records of him using it

Oh damn. I just found a new upscale-point for everyone, increasing the AP of those who scale to Beretta from 1.4 Gigatons to 2.8 Gigatons, based on following statement:

Beretta stood up, then bowed deeply.

"I am Beretta, the arch-golem, and I am ready to carry out my received orders."

It was a rather strange figure, with a mask for a face and nothing underneath. A golem of destruction.

It turned to Ramiris, then saluted.

"Lady Ramiris. Your wish is my command. Allow me to protect you."

She nodded briskly, almost overcome by it all. "Um, umm, yeah!" she stammered, trying to retain some of her dignity. "Sure thing! I'll be counting on you!"

Welp. That oughtta suffice as an Elemental Colossus replacement. Probably about twice as strong in battle, too.

Now I had kept my promise to Ramiris, even if I got a little carried away and made an even stronger guardian than I meant to.
~ LN vol. 4​
Note that previously the Elemental Colossus was noted to be comparable to the Sky Dragon, who was in turn noted to be comparable to Charybdis, who is considered superior to the Orc Disaster.

All this in turn scales up the True Demon Lord level AP scaling from 14 Gigatons to 28 Gigatons.

This doesn't cause any tier changes though and it also isn't enough for any of the upscaled characters to get a "+" in their tier either. But higher AP within a tier is a good thing.

EDIT: Wait a sec, the threshold for "+" rating for High 7-A should be anything above 2,65 Gigatons if my calculations are correct... so 2,8 would actually be enough for that, yay!

According to the Sage's calculations, the temperature inside the dome exceeded several hundred million degrees, enough to create a burning hell that vaporized everything in an instant. Even my own Cancel Temperature would be worthless against that. It was the strongest attack skill in existence, one nobody could ever resist. Not too useful against oversize monsters like Charybdis, but still. Its main weakness was how easily avoidable it was; it took long enough to create that simply running away worked pretty well. You couldn't just throw around an attack with an inherent weakness like this, or else your opponents would figure out how to deal with them. I had to save the big guns for situations like these.

LN Hellflare should be revised it should be several hundred Millions degree not just surpass 1400 degree, it obliterate Elemental Colossus and Bypass fire resistance.

GLHF22 said:
According to the Sage's calculations, the temperature inside the dome exceeded several hundred million degrees, enough to create
a burning hell that vaporized everything in an instant. Even my own Cancel Temperature would be worthless against that. It was the strongest attack skill in existence, one nobody could ever resist. Not too useful against oversize monsters like Charybdis, but still. Its main weakness was how easily avoidable it was; it took long enough to create that simply running away worked pretty well. You couldn't just throw around an attack with an inherent weakness like this, or else your opponents would figure out how to deal with them. I had to save the big guns for situations like these.

LN Hellflare should be revised it should be several hundred Millions degree not just surpass 1400 degree, it obliterate Elemental Colossus and Bypass fire resistance.
That's only NOW getting noticed?

Diablo can also change the trajectory of magic (should he have TK?)

"As far as Razen was concerned, victory was his at this point. But the white-hot rays from his surefire magic were bent away before they could reach the raised left hand of the demon, zooming straight toward a certain point in the sky.
"It…misfired? Dah, not now, of all…?!"
With magic prepared in advance like this, there was a very slim chance that the spell would lose its force and fail upon casting. Razen assumed this was what happened, at the worst time possible for him. He sulkily glared at the demon as he jumped backward and away
."

Oh yeah, I was right that Shion can 1 hit kill enemies death manipulation + dura neg to those who don't have strong soul resistance

"Shion's sword was a modified blade created using Hinata's as a reference. It had the power to attack the spiritual body itself—not literally eat souls or anything but deal damage to spirit-based life-forms. There were no restrictions like that "seven hits" thing with Hinata; depending on the force applied, it could kill instantly unless successfully resisted. It wasn't guaranteed to kill all the time, but Shion wasn't exactly a delicate fighter, so it didn't matter. Since it dealt both spiritual and physical damage, she didn't need seven hits to finish foes anyway."

————————————————————————————————————————————

"He probably wasn't making that up out of spite. They really could do that. Shion waited for them, a thoughtful look on her face—but the dolls showed no sign of getting back up. There was a good reason for that.
Panic crossed Clayman's face again. "N-no," he whispered. "Why aren't they reviving?"
I could understand the shock of having your beloved tools of battle fail you like this. I decided to provide a little color commentary.
"Hmm, how about I just reveal it to you? Shion's greatsword is a type called a Soul Eater. Those puppets didn't have any physical and spiritual defensive spells applied to them, right? You cheaped out on creating them, so she broke them in one hit."

Excerpt From
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Vol. 6
Fuse and Mitz Vah
This material may be protected by copyright.

Again, Spiritual Resistance, not Soul Resistance.

But you know, that actually makes it difficult to grade. It isn't exactly the "internal energy" kind of dura neg attack as that's ultimately still physical internal damage, not spiritual one. On the other hand most other fictions jump from "physical" to "soul", but Slime got "spiritual" in-between, do depending on how it's phrased it can be quite OP with only very few characters being able to counter it unless they got at least Low-Godly regen, since based on the way Spiritual Attacks function, no matter how deep into "high" regen you get, it wouldn't help recover the "spirit". Of course that'd only work if this would get approved in the CRT to begin with, which might prove difficult unless there are more restrictions or specific abilities to counter it.

Can we just remove the early keys from the WN version entirely? Those parts are ridden with mistranslations. I really am thankful to Clown's group for TLing the Slime WN for us and it's more than good enough to read through the story. But for the purposes of this wiki, the inaccurate translations are a real pain, not to mention Fuse was clearly still in the beginner shoes when writing the early parts.

So is something like that feasible? Because from what I saw, WN pre-True Demon Lord Rimuru keys and the equivalent keys of his subordinates from that part of the story, usually have matches were people forget that these keys are really barebones compared to the rest. I don't even want to mention that redudant "first WN key" that I haven't ever seen anyone use to begin with, since it's basically just the same as second key but without soulhax and Megiddo.

Well we can remove them since the LN already translated the pre demon lord Rimuru parts. We can also remove the WN awakened demon lord key once True Dragon Rimuru happens or he evolves into different form. It causes many misinterpretation on our parts since almost no supporter in this verse (including me) bother to care the early parts of the WN since there's the LN. Also WN contradicts alot from the LN so yeah it will be confusing to use them in battle because of different mechanics

With "True Dragon Rimuru happens" you surely mean "once one of the LN translations reaches that point", right? Otherwise there isn't much point to remove it in a week when the LN vol. 15 RAWs are released, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back