• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then.

I hope we get to see the devastation caused by Razen's "nuclear magic" in the manga soon, because that's one of the few times where someone actually CASTS IT instead of just threatening to do so.

Upcoming release might end with Rimuru casting the anti-magic area and creating a large sphere of water. If it really goes all the way to Diablo's summoning that might really be a bit too rushed, since it'd skim over stuff like Folgen being fodderized mid-conversation.

Though maybe the chapter ends with Farmus side sitting around and suddenly get anti-magic-area'd with 1000 or so people getting laz0red with the last panel showing Rimuru with the watersphere behind him. That much should be doable if it's a 50+ pages release.

PROLOGUE: Scorching Dragon vs. Storm Drago
CHAPTER 1: Time of Despair
CHAPTER 2: Unleashed Power (something might still be missing with this one)
CHAPTER 3: Intensifying Battlefield
CHAPTER 4: Eight-Gate Stronghold
CHAPTER 5: The Truth of the Emperor
EPILOGUE: Sister and Brother

Here are the mtled chapters that someone sended in discord

I OCR'd the text for the Rimuru image above and this was the result. It seems to have correctly identified most of the lettering on the image (although it took some cleaning). This definitely needs to be looked over one more time in order to make sure all of the lettering is correct, but it should do for now.

ÚçæÞë▓Òü«þ×│Òü»Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆÞªïÚÇÅÒüïÒüÖÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇü ÕêçÒéîÚòÀÒüºþ¥ÄÒüùÒüäÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«ÚèÇÚ½¬Òü½Òü»ÞûäÒüŵ░┤Þë▓ÒüîµÀÀÒüÿÒéèÒÇü µ£êþÖ¢Þë▓Òü«Þ╝ØÒüìÒéƵö¥ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

µÇºÕêÑÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇü þ¥ÄÒüùÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒéçÒéèÕÅ»µåÉÒü¬Úíöþ½ïÒüíÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüâÒüƒÒÇé

ÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇü ÒüØÒü«Þ║½Òü½þ╣ºÒüåþÑ×ÒÇàÒüùÒüäµ░ùÚàìÒü½ÒéçÒéèÒÇü

ÒüØÒéîÒü»þ¥ÄÞ▓îÒü©Òü¿µÿçÞÅ»ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüâÒéïÒÇé

"The golden eyes look like they can see through everything, their almond shape is beautiful.

That silver hair has some light aqua blue mixed into it, radiating moon-light brilliance.

The face looks androgynous, looking pitiable rather than beautiful.

However, with the divine aura intertwining with the body,

it ascends into a beauty."

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
PROLOGUE: Scorching Dragon vs. Storm Drago
CHAPTER 1: Time of Despair
CHAPTER 2: Unleashed Power (something might still be missing with this one)
CHAPTER 3: Intensifying Battlefield
CHAPTER 4: Eight-Gate Stronghold
CHAPTER 5: The Truth of the Emperor
EPILOGUE: Sister and Brother

Here are the mtled chapters that someone sended in discord
"someone" here. Thanks for fixing my typo while you were at it.

Title of the book MTL: Abyss liberation

So like Liberation of the Abyss, Abyss released Etc...

Abyss God Nodens hint? If Rimuru gets Abyss God Nodens instead of Guy would be dope as hell

It might be the "space" within which Rudra trapped Rimuru. Or perhaps it's related to Veldanava or Dragruel.

Or it's a metaphor for Rimuru himself (bottomless stomach) or maybe even his "true identity" thing that the WN hinted at but never really answered. I mean Rimuru unleashes his "real powers" here after all that happened.

in WN Velgryn stated that Rimuru release a similar aura with True Dragon when he was a Demon Lord, so is Rimuru part of Veldanava soul? Just like Masayuki who is a small portion of Rudra Soul

No. In the WN Rimuru was hinting to be an existence of something even beyond Veldanava, as he was listing Mikami Satoru, Rimuru Tempest, and "could even be called Veldanava" (for having basically taken his position), however the part after that implies that they are all wrong.

ÒÇîYOU, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU――――!?ÒÇì

Yuuki shouted at me with the emotions of shock and agitation. As I heard him, I laughed. Yuuki's silliness is too damn funny. Yuuki is too ignorant to a fault, I can only laugh.

Mikami Satoru. Rimuru Tempest. ――Or perhaps I can even be called Veldanava?

Me? Who am I? Isn't that obvious! My name is――――――――

A flash. A torrent of dazzling lights filled the surroundings. Then, an ominous dark-colored demonic aura poured out from my body as if to swallow the lights. The torrent of lights gently wrapped Ramiris, Milim and my other friends. The lights healed all their injuries and protected everyone from the ominous dark-colored demonic aura. As for those who weren't protected by the lights――Speaking of Yuuki…...

ÒÇîStop, go away! The world, I'll――ÒÇì

Yuuki seemed to have resisted it with everything he had, but his body was eroded away without him able to do anything to stop it.
~ WN ch. 248​

In the Prologue, Velgryind penetrated 50 floors of Ramiris's Labyrinth in one attack.

Òâ┤Òéº Òâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒüîÒüØÒü«µëïÒü½þ£ƒþ┤àÒü«µºìÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüÖÒü«ÒéÆÒ⢠þø«µÆâÒüùÒüƒÒüïÒéëÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇîÒüùÒÇü Õ©½Õîá! ÒéóÒâ¼Òü»Òâ×Òé║Òüâ Òüú ÒüªÒÇé õ©ïµëïÒéÆÒüÖÒéïÒü¿Ò⢠ÒéóÒé┐ÒéÀÒü« 『Úû╗{Õë»ÒâèÕ©ÑÚ║ƒÚ║ƒ』

ÒüºÒééÚÿ▓ÒüÆÒü¬Òüâ

ÒüïÒééþƒÑÒéîÒü¬ÒüâÒü«ÒéçÒüòÒââÔÇÑÒÇì

Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒâ╝Òü¿Ò⢠Òâ┤Òéº Òâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÒééµÇØÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇîÒéÅÒüïÒüúÒüªÒüèÒéï! Õà¿ÕôíÒÇü ÞíصÆâÒü½ÕéÖÒüêÒéïÒüîÒéçÒüâÒü×ÔÇÑÒÇì

Òâ┤Òéº Òâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü«Þ¿ÇÞæëÒéÆþûæÒüåÞÇàÒü¬Òü®ÒüâÒü¬ÒüâÒÇé

Þ¬░ÒééÒüîþ┤áþø┤Òü½Ò⢠ÒüØÒü«Õá┤Òü½ÒüªÚÿ▓Õ¥íõ¢ôÕïóÒéÆÕÅûÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«þø┤Õ¥îÒ⢠ÞïøþâêÒü¬ÒéïÞíصÆâÒüîÞ┐ÀÕ««ÒéÆÞÑ▓ÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇîÒüöÒ⢠õ║öÕìüÚÜÄÕ▒ñÒü¥ÒüºÞó½Õ«│ÒéÆþó║Þ¬ì ...... õ©èÕ▒ñÚÜÄÒü»Ò⢠Õúèµ╗àþÜäÒü¬þèµ│üÒüºÒüÖÒÇì

It was because he witnessed that Vergrind produced a crimson spear in her hand. "Shit, Master! That's a {-mazz-???}" But I can't prevent it It may be known. Needless to say, Veldora also thought. "I know! Everyone prepares for the impact…" No one doubts Veldora's words. Everyone obediently took a defensive posture on the spot. Immediately after that, a violent shock attacks the labyrinth. "We have confirmed damage up to the fifty levels ... the upper floors are devastated."
~ Vol 15 Prologue​

Veldora also mentioned that this was something that was outside of his ability to accomplish as well and provides some scale for how difficult it is to be able to just penetrate one floor.

ÒÇîÒâ┤ Òéº Òâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÕºëõ©èÒü»þø©ÕñëÒéÅÒéëÒüÜÕçäÒü¥ÒüÿÒüâÒü¬ÒÇéµêæÒü¿ÒüªÞ┐ÀÕ««Òü«ÚÜÄÕ▒ñÒéÆÞ▓½ÒüÅÒéçÒüåÒü¬µö╗µÆâ

Òü¬Òü®ÒÇüÒüØÒüåþ░íÕìÿÒü½Òü»Õç║µØÑÒü¼Òü¿ÒüâÒüåÒü«Òü½ ......ÒÇì

õ©ÇÕ▒ñÒéäõ║îÕ▒ñÒü¬ÒéëÒü▒Õèøõ╗╗ÒüøÒü½µ¼íÕàâÒéƵ¡¬ÒéüÒüªþá┤ÕúèÕç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüÅÒü»Òü¬ÒüâÒÇé ÒüùÒüïÒüùÞñçµò░ÚÜÄÕ▒ñÒéÆõ©Çµ░ùÒü½Þ▓½ÚÇÜÒüòÒüøÒéïÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒü¿õ╗èÒü«Òâ┤Òéº Òâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü«µ£ºÒâ½Þ¡ÿÒâºõ©ÇÚçîÒéƵ£ÇÕñºÚÖÉÒüº Òü ÒüúÒüæ Òüƒ Òü¿

ÒüùÒüª Òééõ©ìÕÅ»Þâ¢ÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

"My sister, Velgryind, is still amazing as ever. It's an attack that runs through the layer of the labyrinth and it's not so easy (i cant do it so easily)... "

If you have (just) one or two layers, you must be able to distort the dimensions to destroy them. However, penetrating multiple floors at once, was impossible even for current Veldora's [maximum power-?? someone can probably translate it better]
~ Vol 15 Prologue​

I don't think their individual size matters much since they are seperate "spaces", so this got nothing to do with Raw power, as True Dragons probably can make regular holes like that casually.

But if you want to know, the databook says that the "first layer" (probably the lowest/last floor), is 250 square-meters large. That has to refer to the lowest floor because it's too small otherwise.

Hmm... by my calculations that would mean that floor 1 would be bigger than a planet. I guess the size increase from lowest to highest is not proportional, since there is no indication that the floors are THAT big.

So infinite prison have infinite number of spatial Dimension, Ramiris labyrinth should be not inferior than that, especially when Veldora stated that he cannot destroye it despite have ultimate skill.

Well, Veldora's issue wasn't that he couldn't destroy one or two floors, but that he couldn't destroy so many floors all at the same time with a single attack. And I would say the Labyrinth is inferior to infinite prison because there is a limited number of floors and therefore "spaces".

Jaw201 said:
Well, Veldora's issue wasn't that he couldn't destroy one or two floors, but that he couldn't destroy so many floors all at the same time with a single attack. And I would say the Labyrinth is inferior to infinite prison because there is a limited number of floors and therefore "spaces".
Flame God Cthugha fam . It is capable of exceeding time and space to strike the opponent , even ignoring things like Veldora's Parallel Existence and Multiple Existence .

so myb velgrynd simply got this super hax early

I don't believe that is Flame God or else Velgrynd should have penetrated 100 floors with that. I doubt Fuse will skip Charity King Raguel (a virtue series Ultimate skill and soon to be evolved to Flame God) because Virtue series is important just like the sin series Ultimate skill.

In the first place Flame God is a Lovecraft-series Ultimate Skill that was created by Ciel, so I don't think it's possible for Velgrynd to have it.

Also Imaginary Space is more potent than the Labyrinth. IIRC Rimuru noted he is able to use Spatial Motion to escape from the Dwelling of Spirits/Labyrinth in vol. 4:

"No, no, no! Not this… I mean, it does look pretty neat, but not this! You broke my Elemental Colossus, and I don't have anything to guard this place anymore! Until you make me something that can protect me, I'm never gonna let you out of here!"

She was in tears by the end of it, threatening me with a life spent forever lost in the labyrinth.

"Oh, no worries about that. I just learned Spatial Motion, so I can get out of here anytime I want."

I was definitely not expecting this end result, but good thing I picked up that skill just now.

"Waaaaaaaahhh! Wait, wait! I mean, really, I'm in big trouble here! I'm still a child, remember? All weak and innocent and stuff? So come on! I'm in deep here! Do something about it!!"

Now the tears were pouring out like raindrops. Being around a demon lord like this was making my head hurt.

Hmm, this was trouble, though. I could just tell her "You deserve everything you got!" and teleport off, but I did kind of destroy her property. Plus, I was withering under the stares these kids were giving me. I guess they thought I was just bullying this weak little fairy.
~ LN vol. 4​
This kind of means that either Rimuru's Spatial Motion Extra Skill was buffed, or that Ramiris Dungeon was nerfed. Though I guess since what Rimuru does with it is "making holes in Space-Time" it's not too far fetched. Of course escaping seems to be easier than entering.

I don't think that would work against Imaginary Space though, or rather vol. 14 seems to show that it definitly doesn't work even with Space Domination.

In other words: Imaginary Space > Ramiris Labyrinth

What Rimuru can't analyse is the Labyrinth CREATION Skill. But he CAN bypass its spatial base defenses when going from inside to outside which, again, he can't do with imaginary space. The issue with imaginary spaces like infinite prison is that it got the nasty trait of power nulling those inside it unless they are the "owner" of the place.

Agreed with Neo.. But don't forget that there's 1% chance of escaping from Infinite Prison in spiritual form [vol.1].. I dont remember if Veldora probability manip only alters 50% chances, but if it's applied to all probabilities as long as they're not zero, he can easily break free from it.

Also it's safe to aasume spiritual life forms can (even though it's 1%) escape infinite imaginary spaces.

Vol.1 "Received. Partial Analysis of unique skill Unlimited Imprisonment complete. Reporting a potential escape route. Any escape involving a physical body is not possible. The chance of destroying the prison by physically damaging it is zero. Cannot analyze an escape route involving the annulment of imaginary space. One would need to be caught within the same Unlimited Imprisonment situation in order to analyze it from the inside. This is currently impossible. The chance of escaping in spiritual form is one percent. If a spiritual receptacle is prepared for the target on the outside to aid in the transition, the success rate is three percent. This process is equivalent to transmigration. If the target is poorly compatible with the receptacle, he will lose all memories and abilities. This concludes the report on potential escape routes."

"So. Lord of Vows. Or loyalty, to put it another way. The collected prayers from those who vow fealty to me. All those prayers crystallized to form this new ultimate skill—and the moment I obtained it, I could feel a new strength." Vol.5

So Ultimate Skill are like Concepts crystallized? In this case concept of Loyalty.. That pretty much confirms the soulless conceptual intelligence quotes about Raphael

"Glutton consumed Merciless to become Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony, perfectly honed to more effectively handle its master's desires. There, deep in an abyss beyond what Rimuru's soul could detect, the skill softly, deeply evolved itself—all to make his own dreams come true."

-Vol 5

Here's for Rimuru's Gluttony just to add up

veldora doesnt need 1Ôäà , for example; according to raphael its supposed to be 100Ôäà impenetrable yet faust was able to bypass rimuru's absolute barrier regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back