• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To get high godly regen you need to regenerate from being erased from existence along with the entirety of reality.

Mid-godly is both being able to regen from mind, body soul erasure and being able to regenerate from being erased conceptually, the latter is more impressive than the former.

So as I thought High Godly is out, and it's at most a combo of Mid Godly + Concept Manipulation Resistance.

Though I still can't tell for certain if Mid Godly applies here or not, or rather if the statements are enough or not.

Nowhere. Melt Slash can damage conceptual/abstract objects like Beelzbuth, while Raphael stated that Rimuru's Endless Regenerationn can heal damage taken from that, meaning he can heal from conceptual damage.

@Milly Plenty of ppl have made the same argument before, it never really goes anywhere. Last i checked Regenerationn was suppossed to be revised but the thread died.

@Neo It wouldn't be resistance to concept manipulation, resistance would mean Melt Slash has no effect on Rimuru, when it clearly does since he would need to regenerate from it.

I think I misread your earlier statement.

You mean there are two "types" of mid-godly regen, one which can only regen from EE, while another one that can regen not just from EE but also from conceptual erasure?

Also Rimuru should get that resistance since after absorbing the Meltslash, Rimuru's Absolute Defense becomes able to competely null any Disintegration-based attacks like Melt Slash or Trinity Disintegration.

Does this need another CRT? I think about Rimuru regenerate from melt slash we have discussed it in previous thread.

That's actually one of the possible types of sealing too here. Which should apply since Veldora's abilities were sealed too.

No, it's because the Veldora's Journal section of the Orc Disaster fight stated that Ranga used Death Storm (a single-target version) on the Orc Disaster, which the latter managed to tank, which legitimized using the Death Storm calc for AP scaling.

The reason that cannot be applied for the WN is:

1. The calc is based off the anime which can't be used for the WN canon (I remember someone saying that a calc based off the manga version of Death Storm would lead to an even higher AP, but I don't remember who said that and when).
  2. The statement that it's Death Storm is from Veldora's Journal, which also can't be used for the WN canon.

They did use the "timeframe" from the anime that the Storm lasted, so yea...

Even without this calc, it'd at worst go back down to Low 7-B for Ifrit's feat of casually causing large Cloud movements in the anime, so regardless the WN wouldn't be able to catch up in terms of key.

Speaking of which though. Any ideas when we'll start elmininating the redundant early WN keys? I do remember we briefly discussed removing ALL pre-harvest festival keys due to being vastly inferior to the equivalent LN versions in almost every possible way.

NeoSuperior said:
They did use the "timeframe" from the anime that the Storm lasted, so yea...
Even without this calc, it'd at worst go back down to Low 7-B for Ifrit's feat of casually causing large Cloud movements in the anime, so regardless the WN wouldn't be able to catch up in terms of key.

Speaking of which though. Any ideas when we'll start elmininating the redundant early WN keys? I do remember we briefly discussed removing ALL pre-harvest festival keys due to being vastly inferior to the equivalent LN versions in almost every possible way.
There's a lot of things we need to fix for the WN.

NeoSuperior said:
Agree, also second key Rimuru is kinda unnecessary, so better merge that with first key Rimuru, so Rimuru key Will be pre and post Harvest festival.

Maybe it's just me, but is it kinda irking to see both Rimuru keys with all these powers, and no justifications? We know what they are, it just looks... unsettling to me. Being a contributor to this, I see my mistake.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Manga raws are out I always forgot that Rimuru's subordinates are savages XD
Sweet thanks. Kind of pedantic, but I'm a little disappointed at how they did the girls death since it was a lot more fleshed out in the LN and made much more sympathetic and sad.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Maybe they will show a flashback scene in the next chapter. She just wanted to go home tho
Yeah her whole deal was that she wanted to go home and her death moments were basically a flashback of her life prior to getting isekai'd along with her early moments trying to shrug off everything going on as a "game" to cope. Definitely made her the most sympathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back