• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also should I give Veldora immunity to Mind Manipulation? Oh yeah I think Veldora should have Abstract Existence type 2 or 1 because he's basically an Ultimate skill. But I think type 2 sounds about right

Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

Immunity for the same reasons as Rimuru. From Rimuru's profile: Immunity to Mind Manipulation (Rimuru's memories are stored in his astral body, and as long as he retains his conscious soul and memory, he can be revived even when his body is completely damaged. In other words he can think with his soul and is thus immune to mind control effects)

"A 'soul corridor'?" Veldora asked. "So all my memories and experiences are gathered in your mind, regardless of where we are in time and space. As long as you do not cease to exist, I am immortal. If I am subjected to Unlimited Imprisonment, you can simply resummon me to spring me out. I was once nearly invincible, but now I see I've been granted eternal life as well."
~ Light Novel Volume 5​
As for the Ultimate Skill, we agreed that US are abstracts and I think the type 2 suits Veldora instead of type 1

Whatever Raphael had, it sounded important. Something to do with Veldora, perhaps.
Report. I have confirmed the establishment of a "soul corridor" between my master and the individual Veldora. After consuming the remains of the individual Veldora and analyzing them, I have obtained the ultimate skill Veldora, Lord of the Storm. That was some pretty heady crap that Raphael was reporting on, as if it was the day's weather. So shocking that I lost my words for a moment. Apparently, Belzebuth consumed the dregs of Veldora that remained in my Stomach, obtaining part of its powers for itself. This firmed up the link between our souls, transforming it into this new power.
~ Light Novel Volume 5​
From the Abstract Existence page:

Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

I meant he became an Ultimate Skill of Rimuru. He basically embodied Rimuru's Ultimate Skill because he merged his soul with Rimuru's soul forming connections and thanks to that he can regenerate and resurrect infinitely which basically AE type 2 definition said.

Okay. I think it's both though, since we already established regular US's are AE Type 1, and this just means he has the added benefit of regenerating indefinitely thanks to Rimuru.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Did the revision for Tenslime 6-A's becoming High 6-A's happen yet?
Yeah, like Peter said Therefir said there is a problem with the calculation

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Maybe it's just me, but is it kinda irking to see both Rimuru keys with all these powers, and no justifications? We know what they are, it just looks... unsettling to me. Being a contributor to this, I see my mistake.
Keys asides, a lot of his abilities come from Food Chain; the bulk of his abilities' justifications are already present in his Notable Attacks and Techniques section

Milim isn't weak; she just isn't really versatile with her abilities compare to the top tiers in the verse.

Yeah, as Elizhaa said, she can probably resist more crap than rimuru can and even in the WN has shown considerable skill in the things she does have despite her underwhelming amount of abilities.

I don't think so. Magic is usually a pre-set formula that is used to warp reality. Or in other words it's just Magic.

Only when someone can freely create the same effects of magic based on thought alone would it qualify for Concept Creation.

Also Magic gets nulled by magic resistance, so it shouldn't be anything pass Magic. The only exception would be Magic Aura, which I still think should qualify for Reality Warping due to the fact that it's explicitly NOT magic (unaffected by magic resistance), but rather something of its own created by mixing Magic with Aura-based Arts.

Tell me where exactly do regular Mages "create concepts"? They don't do anything like that. They just cast-predetermined spells.

What you are asking for is like demanding that anyone who uses the internet should be considered "programmers" because they use programs like browsers.

Which Rimuru's version are you talking about?

Well, technically, both Rimuru would get it from Stomach; I think it is is fine and noncontroversial to add Dimensional Storage to his profiles since the Stomach's justification already exist in his Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Understood. I think you can make the changes. I could also make the changes later.

So does Diablo can interacts with AE type 1? As Neo said unique skill is also a concepts, then He should be able to interacts with AE type 1.

Anna said it Will be next year, welp i guess i cant complain anything to the FanTL since i respect them for TL'ed Slime, but man if only Yen press actually do some work.

It might be possible that it will be in last week December since I remember that they should have double release Volumes 8 and 9 which means that they already made progress on Volume 9

@WHY They are able understand all sci-fi technology and upgrade it in less than a day as well create a fking cyborg in 1 night.

That's extraordinary genius. The standards for being a supergenius are very high. Still a good feat though.

Maybe you should read visit to the unknown to understand the feats better, it has been translated tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back