• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it never was, thanks to Parallel Existence...

I have been wondering for a while why some of you even treat that one as a suicide attack to begin with. Only for TDL Rimuru was it a suicide attack.

Okay so Melt Slash can kill souls and destroy concepts, doesnt that makes Rimuru Regen is Mid-Godly?

There are different types of EE apparantly

1. Physical erasure

2. Both Physical and Spiritual Erasure

3. Leaving nothing even the memories of you being existed from other people. You are deleted and at the same time forgotten

Disintegration falls under 2

i agree with EE for Disintegration, also Melt Slash is just disintegration used in sword, so Disintegration should be able to destroy concepts as well, it Destroy Gluttony tho.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
There are different types of EE apparantly

1. Physical erasure

2. Both Physical and Spiritual Erasure

3. Leaving nothing even the memories of you being existed from other people. You are deleted and at the same time forgotten

Disintegration falls under 2
no. 3 kinda sounds like EE + mind hax's attribute tho ?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
When Yuuki ate it? Or the afterstories?
Ciel Protected Veldora In imaginary space so he will fine even if Universe is explode, also Imaginary space itself can contain infinite number of universes Rimuru just cant fill it

eh im never involved in creating profilve for civilization so better ask CP or someone else.

I was thinking it only for WN Tempest but CP don't care for the WN so I will try to make it in my blog some other time because there's too much info dump and gonna reread the WN for that.

I don't think there's much information on Tempest's technological capabilities to qualify a profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back