• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i have recommended that, but no one responded, i also have other better image for anime/LN characters.

Everything is getting delayed now, hope season 2 of slime which is supposed to be in october, doesn't get delayed.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Everything is getting delayed now, hope season 2 of slime which is supposed to be in october, doesn't get delayed.
Season is likely if not complete, then they at least have enough material to work something out.

Also, transfer complete? Like what's the story? My account on here is made purely via facebook so how will that affect me?

What transfer? If you mean the forum move, its ongoing and when it's done you will get an invite to the new forum via your email.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I think they'll totally be able to follow their "9 months of TenSura" promise. If it'll be the same 9 months they promised, however, is a different matter.

Celestial Pegasus said:
What transfer? If you mean the forum move, its ongoing and when it's done you will get an invite to the new forum via your email.
That's my thing. I'm pretty sure I've not added any of that since my signup was via Facebook.

Go to My Preferences which is under your user con on the top right hand side of the screen. Then go to email and enter an email address, and save, you will get an email which from what i remember you have to click on to confirm that that's your email.

Where have you been though, the staff has been harping on ppl confirming their emails for months now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Go to My Preferences which is under your user con on the top right hand side of the screen. Then go to email and enter an email address, and save, you will get an email which from what i remember you have to click on to confirm that that's your email.

Where have you been though, the staff has been harping on ppl confirming their emails for months now.
NVM. All my info had already been there and for a while it looks like. But thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back