• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to reply earlier I will post it anyway:

Nice on Rapheal :)

I finished the current volume

From I see, besides Masayuki's feat and DL Haki's not having madness, the only noteworhy thing was Frey having some of touch base power nullification

I think she doesn't have a profile though.

An important thing, I remember on High Regenerationn; something has been bugging when Rimuru said Orc Lord would have to reduced to atoms to be deafeated; I got some issues, besides the Godly Regenerationn, the Regenerationn in the series comes close to to as as High-Mid from Shion having the same WN's Regenerationn feat I think; Rimuru already have Voice Cannon which can easily atomized targets. I feel like there are lot of PIS there.

Elizhaa said:
I meant to reply earlier I will post it anyway:----
Nice on Rapheal :)

I finished the current volume

From I see, besides Masayuki's feat and DL Haki's not having madness, the only noteworhy thing was Frey having some of touch base power nullification

I think she doesn't have a profile though.

An important thing, I remember on High Regenerationn; something has been bugging when Rimuru said Orc Lord would have to reduced to atoms to be deafeated; I got some issues, besides the Godly Regenerationn, the Regenerationn in the series comes close to to as as High-Mid from Shion having the same WN's Regenerationn feat I think; Rimuru already have Voice Cannon which can easily atomized targets. I feel like there are lot of PIS there.
How do you figure the DL Haki not having madness inducement? Just curious since I know it definitely should have fear and terror inducement though.

WN: Rimuru mentioned characters could die of madness if he shows his Demon Lord; Diablo has supporting statement for death via Madness where he could have kill at least 150,000 people via Demon Haki Lord but he choose not to limit confusion; thread where it was discussed is link.

In the conference room that had fallen silent, my voice resounded calmly.
I didn't shout but my voice seemed to inflict the mind of the Council member with fear.
I also did not use the『Demon Lord's Haki』.
Because, if I used it on human, the best case would be they panicked, and the worst case would be they become insane and died in madness.

The brainwashing series was usable, but all possibilities of friendship with humans would vanish if I used it. I didn't have the hobby of spending time with uninteresting dolls that can only answer YES for the remainder of its life.
~ Chapter 160​

LN: Rimuru just used his Haki as a counter to Hero haki; Death via Madness wasn't mentioned.

By the way, Rimuru-san, could I ask you a question?"

Hmm? What does she want to know at this point?

"Right, ask away?"

"I would like to form an alliance with you, but before that, I would like to hear your thoughts—"

The aura emitted by Elmesia suddenly changed. She was looking straight at me without any intention of hiding her prowess as a ruler. An immense pressure ensued that was almost suffocating for everyone at the scene, even Gazel was no match for her. This was—'Hero's Haki'.

"Do tell—"

Given this to be the case, I began to use my 'Demon Lord's Haki' against her as well. We stared at each other to battle it out with our sights. I wished to confront her directly, so I did not flinch as I looked right at Elmesia.
~ Volume 9 - Intermission 3​

Fear and terror inducement from Demon Lord Haki in the LN is fine, yeah.

@Elizhaa

"...uninteresting dolls that can only answer YES for the remainder of its life."

is that the part where rimuru was contemplating mind-haxing western nation' representatives?

iirc ln fan-et hasnt yet to reach that part, we're gonna see it in ln vol 10

>is that the part where rimuru was contemplating mind-haxing western nation' representatives?

• Yeah, this part in the WN, Sheska444.
Yeah, we will wait until the LN show the in the later volume.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Slime used very little CGI, and I think all the money, time, and same studio will make it a good S2.
It's always more a matter of time schedule and talent, specially that last part, to make a good anime. You need passionate and talented animators and directors to get good animation. The budget is usually the same for all the seasonal shows.

Elizhaa said:
Fear and terror inducement from Demon Lord Haki in the LN is fine, yeah.
Diablo's Demon Lord Haki could kill Humans, and Rimuru's Haki is more stronger than him not to mention Diablo got that Aura from Rimuru, you can find it when Diablo fought Templars in vol 7.

I'm not sure if we can have corruption listed for the Magicule since there are evidence of it corrupting something like the Spirit Queen Ramiris turned impure, Ifrit turned half-monster then Rimuru remove the magicule content on Ifrit in Volume 4 then it turns into spiritual form, the potion scene in Vol 9.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I'm not sure if we can have corruption listed for the Magicule since there are evidence of it corrupting something like the Spirit Queen Ramiris turned impure, Ifrit turned half-monster then Rimuru remove the magicule content on Ifrit in Volume 4 then it turns into spiritual form, the potion scene in Vol 9.
If you make a thread on it with the supporting quote or scans, it should be a good option for us to decide on it.

I'm not sure if that is treated as corruption tho in this wiki. It's worth nothing on what will happen if a person outside the verse have contact with magicule

It embarrasses me to say it, but the Orc Lords of the past have all been defeated by human efforts. Ravenous is a powerful Unique Skill, no doubt about it, but it works only by seizing the powers of those the Orc Lord defeats. While monsters may have Intrinsic Skills or other Magic-oriented effects an Orc Lord can take for itself, humans bear none of that. They bear Arts, not Skills, and those are strictly the fruits of practice and effort. That's what enables a human nation, or band of nations, to defeat such a threat.
~ LN Volume 2​
You should take this for Arts.

would time stop in tensei slime WN version count as a form of power null since it limit certain magics and abilities?

I could argue that it's really 2-A in size since he said to himself that it's infinite in size and even 10,000 universe can't fill his stomach. But others claims it to be NLF

i mean 2-A is still a limit so it wouldn't really be a NLF however saying Rimuru absorbing tier 1 attacks while his Stomach is only tier 2 in size is, i think?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Who's the red hair chick, though?
It is Garasha .

I think like in the Web Novel, Garasha is one of Dino's fallen angels subordinate; Pico is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back