• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

It’s likely he can regenerate from it too.
Well,I actually thought that and asked about it.and doesn't ln rimurus AP needs an upgrade.i mean I heard according to vollume 15 Carrera can actually destroy stars.shouldnt rimuru scale higher than her in that Draco demonic god form?or you guys will wait until official Translation?

We don't wait for Offical, we wait for FanTL. Which is better than YP anyway. Chavander's MTL has numerous issues. Although if her past MTLs were like her V17 one they'd be near perfect. But unfortunately, she only started working with Voxel (FanTL editor) on V17.

Well,I actually wanted a tier 1 rimuru lol.
Because webnovel one losses to yogiri and to tell you the truth I completely hate it.I started instant death but felt painfully boring.

Well,I actually wanted a tier 1 rimuru lol.
Because webnovel one losses to yogiri and to tell you the truth I completely hate it.I started instant death but felt painfully boring.
I know about it but haven't read it myself. As for tier 1......maybe but I wouldn't expect it. 2-A at best

There will be AP upgrades and speed downgrades but the user who is preparing the CRT probably hasn't finished them yet.
I suggested a lot of AP changes but I have little experience editing wiki pages especially with the new system and there might be more additions so we'll just have to wait.

Upgrades will only cover up to Volume 11, however.

Isn't rimuru being 5d enough for rimuru to be qualified as a tier low 1-c?
I don't really want to tangle with any Tier 1 related crap, but as far as I know, WN Rimuru is only 4D due to transcending space-time with Time Warp.
And being multi-dimensional doesn't necesarrily mean bumping up above the tiers. Dimensions vary by a lot within different fictional media and the wiki has finally recently tried to correct or emphasize that if I'm not mistaken.

I don't really want to tangle with any Tier 1 related crap, but as far as I know, WN Rimuru is only 4D due to transcending space-time with Time Warp.
And being multi-dimensional doesn't necesarrily mean bumping up above the tiers. Dimensions vary by a lot within different fictional media and the wiki has finally recently tried to correct or emphasize that if I'm not mistaken.
[Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)]
And 5d is enough but in comicsvine they make him look like a infinite dimensional entity 😂

No comment on Comicvine, but the Dimensions of Slime, such as the ones brought up by the Infinite Prison and Imaginary Space, do not have proof of being Higher Dimensions necessary to give Tiers on the Wiki.

[Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)]
And 5d is enough but in comicsvine they make him look like a infinite dimensional entity 😂
What makes him 5D?

When did I say something makes him 5d.his movement 5d though.but I was actually saying that if they atleast make rimuru 5d(in ln)it was enough for him to be low 1-c

Lol no,I have my questions already answered in previous discussions when I checked but veldanava is possibly tier 2a right?

I want to know a thing.Information erasure is considered conceptual erasure too, right?then if someone can manipulate the information of existing things will it be considered conceptual manipulation?I mean cuz according to vollume 11 fan Translation rimuru can fully control information particles which are smaller than spirit particles and created a ultimate skill (yog sothoth) by manipulating the information particles of 3 unique skill via Raphael.

Does information particle manipulation qualify for rimuru ln keys conceptual manipulation? rimuru via Raphael manipulated information particles of unique skill time travel, urserper and another one(forgot it's name) and created a completely new ultimate skill.

Than why hajime Nagumo got a concept manipulation type 3 for information manipulation?not only that doesn't that mean Rimuru doesn't really heals conceptual erasure?

Hajime doesn't have concept manipulation for information manipulation, those are 2 separate abilities. Evolution magic allows the user to manipulate information, concept magic is only gained after learning all the others, it lets the user create any concept they can imagine.

Doesn't concept magic uses every other gods age magic,lol.which really uses evolution magic most of the time.even his deny all existence which was considered a type 3 concept manipulation was mostly evolution magic,which overwrites someone's information from exist to not exist.thats info manipulation.well than ln rimuru cant regenerate from conceptual erasure,lol

Concept magic uses the other magics, but it's own thing, you can't say it's information manipulation. This is like saying spirit magic and concept magic is the same thing, which it's not.

Hajime's compass of desires which shows what the user desires uses like spirit magic to tell what the user wants, space magic to find where it exists regardless of where it exists, and other magic too which i can't remember atm.

It's basically that the other magics are part of something greater.

Back