• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The DBM Pages

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
These two pages are inaccurate.

They're scaled to anime Kid Buu and other non-canon feats for supposedly following the anime, but the authors of DBM have made it clear that they're following the manga canon, going to pains to note that anything that happened in the anime but not the manga isn't canon, and they've changed the movies to better fit into the manga timeline. They discard GT with the explanation that it's "just anime" and doesn't fit in with the manga timeline.

They should be scaled to manga feats.

Given that the best destructive feat is only 4-B, this is consistent and fine. DBM has its own feats, anyways (Cooler still gets blasted into the sun, Broly flies to Earth from what used to be New Vegeta in a short span of time).

I only went with anime canon (And thus 4-A) because lol Broly, but I'm fine with discarding it.

All the movies happen a lot differently in DBM (Vegeta is present during the Cooler movie, 5th form Cooler fights on par with SSJ Goku, etc). I don't remember anything being mentioned about Broly busting a galaxy, so we can't apply it.

But do we know it didn't happen? That stuff doesn't sound too much different and broly and the galaxy was what started the whole plot of the moive,

No, what started the plot of the movie was Paragus luring Vegeta to get him killed.

Hell, in the other timelines, it mentions that Broly and Paragus lived peacefully and didn't cause any devastation in the universes where Vegeta died before Paragus could try to lure him to his death.

I'm pretty sure I remember the opening literature being the galaxy being destroyed.

Without that goku wouldn't have been there and also if they point out it was different in that timeline it indirectly points to them causing devastation in the main timeline otherwise why say it's different?

Here's the Broly chapter. No mention of galaxy busting. He flips out here because he's exposed to Goku, which happens because Vegeta drags everyone to New Vegeta for the sake of his vanity. Here's where it says that Broly doesn't cause shit.

In short, from DBM's FAQ page, "For example, Broly, who isn't "DB canon", is "DBM canon" but he isn't the one from the movies, and his story is different from the movies, too."

i guess I'll leave you to it then.

Just for the record it says they live in there empire implying he did make a empire in the first place so broly probably did do some fighting.

No mention of galaxy destruction though.

Before implementing any revisions, I'll try to read the novelizaton, too, which is a lot more detailed than the webcomic and is canon.

Promestein said:
Before implementing any revisions, I'll try to read the novelizaton, too, which is a lot more detailed than the webcomic and is canon.
In the novelization Buu Saga (And I'm pretty sure Mystic) Gohan struggles to go FTL, lol.

That's pretty blatantly contradicted by Cooler's dip in the sun and Broly's fast trip to Earth from Planet Vegeta.

Yeah, the novelizations treat going FTL as a huge feat for Super Saiyan 3 level people, and Vegito moving FTL in base as a huge deal.

That's dumb as hell given how many FTL feats there are

I'm pretty sure that Vegito has soul destruction BTW. One of his Novel's chapter involves him meeting a guy who's absolutely, totally immortal, who can regenerate from complete physical destruction and just wants to die. Vegito learns that Hakai-ish technique specifically to give him rest.

Yeah! He mentions that he has Soul Destruction to Ginyu when he switches into Bra's body It's already on his page.

Yeah, I wanna make her page too.

I should wait until I finish reading the novelization though, since that'll definitely change tiers.

I haven't done it yet. I'm busy.

If Promestein won't do Bra's page, I think I could do it. I'm currently interested on some DBM profiles and a verse page, considering how different almost everyone are in the comic.

I know this is necro, but it's the only DBM I could find

That page is missing important things, like how Kakarot wished for Immortality and regenerated after being decapitated.

Didn't include Regenerationn yet until we see it in action (it looked like his head was stiched back together)

Back