• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The JBW Thread but it's CFC Fanon Wikia Thread

The wiki looks old and has a lack of users there. I don't think there are any staff members there also this could mean OCs and Memes are allowed as pages

Yellowpig10 said:
yeah that wiki needs to be fixed up in the worst way
Can I make the rules there and a blacklist cause wikis without rules means that they can do anything there even make blank pages

Sure maybe you can make the rules I can make the blacklist I like to ban some things that shouldn't be allowed there

MLPlover2011 said:
This could mean featless characters and fanfiction versions of characters can be allowed.
I don't think featless characters can be allowed to be in the fight.

dirt girl has a page and she's from like a pre-school show. so yeah we already have a featless character on the wiki

MLPlover2011 said:
Sure maybe you can make the rules I can make the blacklist I like to ban some things that shouldn't be allowed there
Hey add these to the blacklist

FNAF phantom animatronics

W.D Gaster

Religions

Tails Doll

Metal Knuckles

Real Life People (Unless they have fictional counterparts)

Goku vs Superman

Mary Sue OCs and Self Inserts

Yeah and Canon Gaster is featless and just a Easter egg in the actual game it's why mostly fan theories and AUs were used

Yellowpig10 said:
i don't think we should blacklist the memes since the real series did those meme fights all the time
Memes have real feats instead of biased feats, so they can be allowed.

Except there can be images or videos of them killing tier 0s

MLPlover2011 said:
Except there can be images or videos of them killing tier 0s
Probably "Have feats where they can killing tier 0s" is actually fake.

Anyway, how about Niko from OneShot? Petition for make Niko VS Ralsei a thing. Also don't forget about Vee.

That's it. That's so true... Anyway, i WANNA to know about Niko from OneShot since he has feats. PERHAPS I WANT NIKO VS RALSEI TO BE A THING LIKE BABY SONIC VS BABY YODA.

Back