• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yellowpig10 said:
Oh. I thought they just uploaded this video after you've been trying to get a match up between them made
Yes that's why i made fake photoshop picture for made AR's real video of Purple vs Indie Horrors turn into Niko vs Ralsei and made me getting hyped for it.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with goose here but yeah deltarune could end with everyone getting low 1-C feats for all we know

Niko isn't low 1-C. I'm saying that for all we know this could end up turning into a stomp since we don't know the full capability of the deltarune cast

I live in a dorm, I basically am just at a neverending sleepover except it isn't fun sometimes, when I get back I want to die, and it smells like a rubber factory burnt down sometimes.

Sleepover? You mean suffer? Because if you do, I don't see how the 2 are similar.

-An antrovert.

I am actually antroverted, with friends I actually will hang out with them from time to time and did, but for me it was hard to make friends, I was socially awkward. Its not that it is a bad thing, if anything, it might be why I only have stress sometimes.

PublicMinority87 said:
Sleepover? You mean suffer? Because if you do, I don't see how the 2 are similar.
-An antrovert.

I am actually antroverted, with friends I actually will hang out with them from time to time and did, but for me it was hard to make friends, I was socially awkward. Its not that it is a bad thing, if anything, it might be why I only have stress sometimes.
Triggered XD
Wario copy
Wario: Let's go, big boy!!

I hopefully people could listen to me about best choices that we can make more respects for Tails, Hatsune Miku, Reimu, and Madeline to be in Smash Ultimate because these four characters could be pretty safe since everyone was so right why they dislike the new Smash trailer video more, at least everyone was finally excited to see Cuphead here in Smash Ultimate.

Yellowpig10 said:
nobody wants miku in smash. it's as plausible as goku in smash but at least there are people asking for him
Goku is in Jump Force, so we doesn't want him to be in Smash Ultimate.

Also... >Nobody wants Miku in Smash

Literally everyone with suggestions: Am i a joke to you?

PublicMinority87 said:
EOBIa4qVAAE67Q0
Club Pengui

GodlikeMoves
This actually works because on the Wii there was that one strange club penguin game I played once then never played agai
Imagine if the player from Club Penguin was in Smash. There goes up characters, like If Niko from OneShot was in Smash, if the player from Free Realms was in Smash, if the knight from Hollow Knight was in Smash, if Sen from Rebound was in Smash, if Yandere-Chan was in Smash, if the drifter from Hyper Light Drifter was in Smash, and even more joke ideas we got.

Back