• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Has anyone seen the Smash Ultimate vs Jump Force animation its really good I was thinking Smash would win but I was rooting for Jump Force

Rodri "Dante" said:
That's not very nice Lulu.
Saying my name "Lulu".

Congrats, Rodri. You didn't even know things about me. My name is JeffreyMayhem.

Also i just called Seol evil because i feel how she just destroyed the verse page, The Real World, like how Kingpin is evil because he just destroyed the profile page, Toby J Rathjen for no reasons.

DerpyLulu said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Saying my name "Lulu".
Congrats, Rodri. You didn't even know things about me. My name is JeffreyMayhem.

Also i just called Seol evil because i feel how she just destroyed the verse page, The Real World, like how Kingpin is evil because he just destroyed the profile page, Toby J Rathjen for no reasons.
I'm gonna have to agree with Jeff here, Rodri.

Seol shouldn't have deleted the page; there are far too many profiles that come from the Real World for it to be deleted like that. Where would they all go if it was deleted? And secondly, too many people like it as well and consider it perfectly good for the profiles; heck, I myself am a bit annoyed by her deleting of the page.

All that aside, though, I am going to have to warn you that you should watch what comes out of your mouth around a person who could easily send you all the way to an infinite ban, Jeff.

TheDarkSide857 said:
DerpyLulu said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Saying my name "Lulu".

Seol shouldn't have deleted the page; there are far too many profiles that come from the Real World for it to be deleted like that. Where would they all go if it was deleted? And secondly, too many people like it as well and consider it perfectly good for the profiles; heck, I myself am a bit annoyed by her deleting of the page.

All that aside, though, I am going to have to warn you that you should watch what comes out of your mouth around a person who could easily send you all the way to an infinite ban, Jeff.
Not Jeff, It's Jeffrey.

Also i don't want to get an infinite ban, i just wanna work on JBW for long, for some reasons.

DerpyLulu said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
DerpyLulu said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Saying my name "Lulu".

Not Jeff, It's Jeffrey.
Also i don't want to get an infinite ban, i just wanna work on JBW for long, for some reasons.
I know, I was just shortening it to Jeff because I didn't want to type out the same long word several times.

Also...ok.

I'm gonna call everyone however I feel like. In fact, you're all called Marla from now on.

Bring me a cold beer Marla.

Also, i'm here for talk back.

TheDarkSide, forgot to mention about deleted pages. I already know Seol have bad feeling about The Real World, she just deleted it in 2019, and bring back this page to be here in JBW cause lot people just love to having fun and making joke with this verse page. Yes i know the Real World have consider to be perfectly good for the profiles.

Rodri, but i was just worrying about deleted pages. My friend Victor told me on Discord that he got banned from JBW by Crabwhale cause the profile page of Austim people just getting deleted, said Victor only was insulted autistic people and Crabwhale was just think Austim people have powers. Feel how this is just dumb idea to delete the page, this IS the Joke Battle Wikia, according to the verse page of JBW, the description said "This place is where users went and make pages, ideas from fictional characters who have using fanon or non-canon versions from fanbases, OCs, Fan Characters, Memes, and anything that are banished to the JBW Realm, they're welcomed to battles we are gonna choice. This place is where characters have profiles that must be stay forever or if there are some trash profiles of characters in the JBW Realm, whenever you need take a respect to removed them from existence." Thus i believe people are ONLY make fun or making jokes with other characters in JBW, like Toby J Rathjen because he's really funny weak man how he get lose in a battle, like Justin Bieber did, doesn't we know? Right, Toby just getting more hates and called him a fodder, right called him a monkey man because Toby is just a Monkey lover thus that's it. So we doesn't wanna see other characters getting deleted from JBW. Whenever other characters like Ge0zard, Donkey Kid, Caroline, Corrine, Lou Cartoon, and Ashley Cartoon are always going to be deleted for some good reasons, cause first off what i tell you my reasons about Lou and Ashley probably are going moved to the FC/OC VS Battles Wikia since i was just confused they have keys, and just dumb about Lou and Ashley are MLG femes, thus going to proved they're not MLG femes. Donkey Kid is just funny girl that just make to solos fiction but i was really feel it doesn't make popular, this OC was just my favorite thus she getting removed from JBW. JeffreyMverse already wasn't part fan verse that going to be on JBW since i already have my own universe thus Caroline getting removed from JBW. Ge0zard and Corrine probably was going to my own universe, people only dislike Ge0zard from 2017 (Yes that's just internet user tho i have Ge0zard's OC is Jimbo. i'm gonna tell ya later) because they called him a pedo about what he want to do with girls, thus Ge0zard isn't getting popular in JBW. Corrine is my great villain that's in my own universe, i was show up about his own power and stats thus no know why he getting deleted from JBW. So that's all what i just explained.

Rodri and TheDarkSide, you know i already have sandboxes in JBW, i was planning on make new profile page about Pokémon SwSh mascot, the Ball Guy to be on JBW, he really have interesting power and stats far from i know what i watched on YT videos about the Ball Guy. I believe i can revealed my plan is about to create new page is School Shooters, i think this is really cool to be allowed in JBW but i don't know how to implemented School Shooters, and don't know if it can be allowed since School Shooters really have powers unlike normal humans, thus said in the Real World that there characters must be human level and must be haxless too but if characters going to have weapons or powers, then they must be low level or high level, so that's all i said, i'm really nervous to do in JBW.

I can proved about these things that can really do best, i was tried to tell mods and admins cause they were dumb to tell their own reasons about why some characters getting deleted in JBW, i know NSFW and regilios pages are getting deleted but i can proved about NSFW pages need to have 18+ warning and censored then these pages must be fine to allowed in JBW.

Well, do you understand what i just explained about my best, right? This is how i feel about JBW.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Calm down Marla.
I don't know who is Marla. Anyway, i forgot to mention. I know how to fixed profiles to be better without just insulted other characters.

Do you understand about it? Just replying about my reasons.

Has anyone seen the gameplay of DBZ Kakarot it has good gameplay but they cut out Vegeta doing final flash on Cell and Super Trunks

Back