• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Power of Zalgo

I see everyone buffs Zalgo without reasons and proofs, adding him abilities like reality warping, universal buster, creations of portals, etc

Nobody knows the true power of Zalgo, and think his is the most powerful creepypasta (a big error, sonic.exe beats him and the true most powerful creepypasta is The Judge)

Someone wants discuss???

1 you should make a revision thread first before editing a page.

2 there was evidence from a blog post this is why you should make a thread before changing a page.

Where is the judge from? Also Sonic.EXE has gotten pretty wanked by the original author so yeah I agree that base Zalgo is only planet to possibly large star level. Composite Slenderman is universal to multi universal. Zalgo is just wanked by people who don't know a lot about him, people claiming he beats characters like Azathoth and such.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Where is the judge from? Also Sonic.EXE has gotten pretty wanked by the original author so yeah I agree that base Zalgo is only planet to possibly large star level. Composite Slenderman is universal to multi universal. Zalgo is just wanked by people who don't know a lot about him, people claiming he beats characters like Azathoth and such.
1- The Judge is from this creepypasta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G1OSZaqiv8

2- Composite Slenderman is not universal to multiversal buster (also if we are talking about the creepy experiment 84-b)

3- Zalgo is only Planet buster

4- Yeah, these things always happen in the creepypastas, people saying is a god and he can destroy universe and bla bla bla (but this also happens with other characters like jeff and slenderman)

5- Well, the creator of Sanic.EXE wants to make him more powerfull and making him a "god" in his world

6- But now, people are underestimating Zalgo, saying characters like Ash Williams, Kratos and Goku can beat him :,/ (something that always happens with the creepypastas)

7- Zalgo is very very speculative, and a lot of people confuse his power

1- going to check that out.

2- EverymanHybrid Slenderman, Angel's game Slenderman, multiple versions in the Fear Mythos.

3- The man problem is people point out he is holding a star. Most stars are large than the sun, and dying starts can be larger or smaller.

4. True.

5. Also true.

6. Welll....if Zalgo is only planet level...then many characters could beat him, including Goku (versions of him anyway). But it would have to be his stronger versions.

7. Very true, but I kinda think that is the point.

well, just one points

1- the destructive power doesn't influence so much in a character, characters that can destroy citys can defeat characters planet buster (tall man and it) and goku doesn't have spiritual resistance and his mind resistance is limites, and course zalgo's attacks are the soulfuck and the mindfuck

doesn't matter if goku is universal buster and zalgo is planet buster, zalgo can defeat easily goku, because he hasn't a physical body, and the destruction of the universe not damage zalgo

and of course, zalgo>>>>goku https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsv4JcAcGkk&t=208s

How does tall man defeat it?

Also don't speak Spanish so yeah.

As I said before I'm not a dragon ball fan but just seems like a large margin but you seem correct:/

How does tall man defeat it?
Also don't speak Spanish so yeah.

As I said before I'm not a dragon ball fan but just seems like a large margin but you seem correct:/
Tall Man has more powers and more equipement

So? It exists outside the multiverse so the Tall man can't hurt him. The most he could do is harm his avatar. But Pennywise mindfucks him easily. Also his madness, disease, spatial, biological, blood, and weather Manipulation along with Possession, Shapeshifting, Reality warping, Non Corporal, Regenerationn, etc. should give Pennywise the win even more so.

Btw the Supreme Judge is awsome. Translated it to English cause I wanted to know how powerful he was but DANG easily low 2-C likely higher.

So? It exists outside the multiverse so the Tall man can't hurt him. The most he could do is harm his avatar. But Pennywise mindfucks him easily. Also his madness, disease, spatial, biological, blood, and weather Manipulation along with Possession, Shapeshifting, Reality warping, Non Corporal, Regenerationn, etc. should give Pennywise the win even more so.
Btw the Supreme Judge is awsome. Translated it to English cause I wanted to know how powerful he was but DANG easily low 2-C likely higher.
yeah, in the spanish community yrvoz is a great maker of creepypastas, mabe smetime his creepypastas will be translated into English

and of course, The Judge is the most powerful creepypasta, for now

God from "An Egg" is only universal but still is pretty powerful. Nothing like the Judge but who is? Thanks for showing me the character btw.
if you mean Yrvoz, he is a creepypasta maker and all his creepys are in creepypasta wiki (but also all are in spanish only)

but maybe a user will translate their creepypastas into english

and he has good creepys like:

The Best Invention (La Mejor Invención)

The Fallens (Los Caidos)

Without Loose Ends (Sin Cabos Sueltos)

Psychological Profile (Perf├¡l Psicológico)

WebMaster

Mortal Text (Examen Mortal)

The Night of a Hard Day (La Noche de un Día Dificil)

and more :p

I'll have to check them out.
Idk maybe? I'm talking about the character from An Egg, the story by the same name on the English creepypasta wiki
well, the god from An Egg is speculative, and yeah, he is universal buster and he has powers like the resurrection and the reality warping, but he is speculative :v

To be honest, Carnate the Tormentor from The Pit is likely the most powerful creepypasta character. All deities, languages and legends throughout history were said to originate from him.

I would have to disagree, just due to how powerful the Supreme Judge is...(may make a profile).

But never heard of the character so I'll read it.

Also agree that SCP doesn't equal CP

Btw to me I think most CPs should just stand alone, and that most crossovers just seem like fanfics

Yes it is. What intrigues me the most about Carnate is his(?) description; for example, his eyes are of a color that doesn't exist and his very presence causes the mind to break down. Everything described in the story is caused merely by his passive, casual presence.

Back