• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This thread will not be copied to the new forum (lol)

Copetan

Your local Minecraft addict
Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I just made a realization: if all of the Joke Battles Wiki forums are being copied, does this mean that the Colossal Quote, the Ultimate Colossal Quote, etc. are going to be copied to the new forums? The people in charge of copying the forums are going to be so confused when they see it lmao

That is very likely, but i still think our dumb threads really stick out against the rest of the threads on the other wikis regardless, some of our individual threads must be massive in file size lol. There's also our "no u" thread nonsense with a million images

No, I can guarantee that Antvasima is not Ryukama

Wait you mean all the bureaucrats aren't produced in the same factory line?

Crack open a cold one boys, cause we'll be here for a long ass time then.

I'm watching an 1 hour 26 minutes 44 seconds long review of Vento Aureo, let's see if the forums are deleted before I finish the video.

Yeah, as far as I understand, the forums only started being copied into the other site since the 15th; consequently, every other post made to the forums after that date will not be copied to the new forums. I think I read somewhere that these forums won't be removed until May? I'm not completely sure if I'm right about that or not

Rodri "Dante" said:
I'm watching an 1 hour 26 minutes 44 seconds long review of Vento Aureo, let's see if the forums are deleted before I finish the video.
WATCH THE ACTUAL SERIES YOU LAZY BASTARD

That the thread 210414 was created in VSBW in 2016, while here it is a few hours old.

i didn't realize that the numbers were actually the thread numbers. i thought they were just like youtuber URLs and they were random

Yeah, they increase alongside the number of threads in this wiki, but it seems to skip numbers sometimes

Copetan said:
Yeah, they increase alongside the number of threads in this wiki, but it seems to skip numbers sometimes
Maybe they're lost threads?

Back