• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Accusation User. I didn't omit any arguments because there weren't any others. It went from arguing Invulnerability GG until I made the Invulnerability CRT to arguing Color Powers GG afterwards and then still counting the fras based off Invulnerability at the start. Heck in another thread you've even admitted classic doesn't use his wisps even in base in character.

This is related to the thread at hand, about adding the match, in any case you only remove something if it's objectively wrong, like a character losing a ability or the opponent gaining another, just disagreeing isn't enough, I said you ommited because you are acting as if they were objectively wrong, not that just people disagrees with you, and if you are stalking my posts refer to my "ic rant"

The thread should be added back, none of HST points are saying the points were objectively wrong, just that he didn't agree with them, which is not enough to remove a win, since people argued with him and just disagreed, even the fact people are arguing here shows it isn't as if something is wrong but just diferent arguments, reason why we have a voting system, doesn't matter if people are going into diferent win cons, that's how debating works, you go into diferent points, not stuck in one, you can only remove if those points are actualy invalid, which they have proven they weren't

1st nobodies stalking you, have you never looked at wiki activity? And second you said this after your rants.

How a character acts In Character matters as well, less Bill matches wouldn't be removed, the voting system isn't a guarantee given that people can simply fra and dip. That's the last I'll say of it on this thread. If you have a problem with me take it to my wall or the thread.

Do you think I just changed my mind? No

Sure, but it's not like the Bill matches, nobody voted because they said Sonic would start with it, they voted because eventualy Sonic would use it, diferent context

I will just wait for the staff to add back since their oppinion is the one that matters

Speaking of Goku vs Sonic, Super Goku's win against Darkspine Sonic should be removed since it's now outdated since Darkspine Sonic now has more useful hax, he's also soon getting a passive hax that'd make it a stomp

The Axiom of Virgo said:
I feel like this match has become brutally unfair imo https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/36536231st) High 4-C Vs 5-A (is only 5-A under very specific circumstances and has 7-B durability) so an AP stomp.
2nd) The opening "snap" is all but useless against a non-corporeal who wins with a single attack (let alone the hax).

3rd) The potential win-cons I saw on the thread were; time manipulation (which he only used once) and mind manipulation (which he never used at all).
I agree with the removal (I argued to remove it a while ago but no one did). BUT AP means nothing due to thanos's hax. Problem is that due to shadow queen being non corporeal thanos can't even affect her

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3324379

Arthur's wincon only makes sense if he understands what Jason's heart does and knows that he should murder Jason right as the match starts, and he wouldn't know to do either because he doesn't have prior knowledge on Jason's mindhax and possession. The wincon doesn't work. Remove the match

Frank vs Jaso

Franks gotten a lot of buffs. Mainly a 3 Megajoule one which puts him near one shotting, as well had his guns. Which gave him large range and power over Jason. As well, Jason was given a weapon he shouldn't have had. It mixed the reboot Jason with his human version and gave him a bow, which the human Jason has no experience with. So Range, near AP, and skill stomp.

Kazuma Kiryu vs Frank

The wrong AP was considered for Kazuma, who actually one shots. So stomp via one shot

The Axiom of Virgo said:
I feel like this match has become brutally unfair imo https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3653623

1st) High 4-C Vs 5-A (is only 5-A under very specific circumstances and has 7-B durability) so an AP stomp.

2nd) The opening "snap" is all but useless against a non-corporeal who wins with a single attack (let alone the hax).

3rd) The potential win-cons I saw on the thread were; time manipulation (which he only used once) and mind manipulation (which he never used at all).
Just got to repeat myself I guess...

I handled it.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die:
I removed the Megaman's match. I don't know much about Yukari's case so I would suggest getting inputs from someone who is familiar with a her character or do rematch to get the corrrect result added later.

The Wright Way:
I handled it.

Jackythejack said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3324379
Arthur's wincon only makes sense if he understands what Jason's heart does and knows that he should murder Jason right as the match starts, and he wouldn't know to do either because he doesn't have prior knowledge on Jason's mindhax and possession. The wincon doesn't work. Remove the match
From what I've heard, Dead Eye specifically targets vital points. He doesn't need to kill Jason from the start.

Superman (Post-Crisis) vs Ultron is super outdated and needs to be removed from both profiles. The entire battle was basically saying Superman one shots but has no way to put Ultron down permanently. Ultron was deemed to be around 1 MegaFOE a while ago so now Superman is completely powerless against him.

Nanazana said:
Two matches that might need to be removed
Article Canon SCP-682 vs Tricky the Clow Reason: Seems like 682 didn't even had a wincon here. Even Extended Canon 682 can't bypass Clow's type 8 Immortality.
Tricy's type 8 immortality is too unreliable as it could take minutes to days or not work at all, also his type 4 can be bypasses by destroying the halo

Article Canon SCP-682 vs Isaac Reason: Isaac does passive damage that oneshots/incaps 682.

682 can just evolve to being unaffected by the damage, Isaac won here thanks to Sealing

Buttersamuri said:
Frank vs Jaso

Franks gotten a lot of buffs. Mainly a 3 Megajoule one which puts him near one shotting, as well had his guns. Which gave him large range and power over Jason. As well, Jason was given a weapon he shouldn't have had. It mixed the reboot Jason with his human version and gave him a bow, which the human Jason has no experience with. So Range, near AP, and skill stomp.

Kazuma Kiryu vs Frank

The wrong AP was considered for Kazuma, who actually one shots. So stomp via one shot

A rematch could be done instead with a stronger Jason and more fair circumstance. And the old could be removed after it. This one just needs to be removed as it fused 2 Jason's and is pretty outdated

Ok looking it over, Shazam vs Ultron and Brainiac vs Ultron needs to be removed as well. Shazam has no way to put Ultron down and does not have a win con as far as I can tell even if he resists one of Ultron's signature attacks.

Convergence Brainiac was upgraded to 2-A and All-Father Ultron is only 2-C so Brainiac stomps him in that key now. The other Brainiac vs Ultron is fine I think.

PaChi2 said:
Can someone remove this? The fact that OP didnt even mention the abilities or weapons the characters had access to led to half the thread assuming the abilities they had.
I agree. I talked to Medeus via DM, he also agreed on the removal and that a rematch would be optimal. I removed the match.

I do believe the two matches I put above should still be removed. A rematch for Jason vs Frank can happen if someone chooses to make it with a more fair situation. But right now too many problems with it. Including mixing incorrect canon, range stomp, and Near AP/durability stomp

Overlord775 said:
Tricy's type 8 immortality is too unreliable as it could take minutes to days or not work at all, also his type 4 can be bypasses by destroying the halo

682 can just evolve to being unaffected by the damage, Isaac won here thanks to Sealing
076's immortality works the same way and it is always assumed to be non-combat applicable so i dont see why it wouldnt be the same for Tricky

Actually no, he cant, that was Article Canon 682 who has no feats of evolving to become stronger

That's what i am saying, the immortality doesn't make it doesn't a stomp

also, you yourself said it in the Isaac vs 682 thread <-<

Dataminer and Black Holes

Also that thread needs to be removed anyways as 682's low-godly int combat applicable and his high-mid takes some time which is the reason why Isaac needed the Friendly Ball to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back