• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
wandavision-mcu-4k_bGhqamaUmZqaraWkpJRmbmdlrWZlbWU.jpg

Marvel Phase 4 is finally upon is and the first two episode of WandaVision have aired today on Disney+ this thread is purely to discuss and theorize the things unfolding within the series as it progresses.

Before anyone responds to this and checks this thread I am more than aware this is at an extremely early time with the series just debuting but I want to at least get this started with the series finally being out and New Powers being displayed already.

Yeah that's about all I've gotten from it as well, we can't really place anything concerning tiering I think maybe until the end of the season when we have all the answers.

However it does blatantly seem to be that Scarlet Witch has reality warping now to some degree from these first two episodes.

I was hoping for multi-solar system level tbh and yeah that was definitely sword trying to get in contact with Wanda

I was hoping for multi-solar system level tbh and yeah that was definitely sword trying to get in contact with Wanda
should specify that I do mean that level in reality warping as well.

A new episode should be dropping at around 2am cst tonight so there's definitely going to be a little more room for discussion over the coming days with more people watching.

So in discussion of the new episode that has released we see Wanda flat out eject Monica Rambo from the dimension she's seemingly in control of. It's not necessarily bfr because it looks as is she did it by actually just physically pushing Rambo out of Westview the town however we can see a sort of static forefield around the town that seems to be the entire range of the full reality warp and its affecting all people's inside and preventing escape.

Just some speculation or really maybe it's obvious but I'm expecting to have some kind of scene's taking place out the outside within the next episode if not the one after with Monica Rambo interacting with Darcey Lewis(from thor) and whoever actor Randall Park will be playing within S.W.O.R.D talking about and giving some kind of outside exposition as to what's really going on within the dimension Wanda is in(ofc from their perspective as they still think someone has trapped her) and maybe some hints as to other things within the current MCU as a whole albeit little tidbits.

I agree I've thought the same as well as blatant reality warping at least to the range of the entire town of westview.

So far I've seen pocket reality manip (large town level range), reality warping (range is same as pocket manip), creation, BFR, Transmution, and time manip at the least.

Yeah I guess we should specify creation apart from reality warping, I kinda lumped them into one with my thought but yeah she does consistently show to be able to alter her clothes or materialize completely new clothes out of thin air.

I was a little iffy on BFR because we see a kinda barrier blocking off the dimension in the real world and it looks like she just used her power's to physically push Rambo out of the dimension or range of the town rather just like portaling her out or something

Well it's Rambo being expelled and also Wanda teleporting that manager woman into the box during Vision's magic show.

Fair enough that makes sense ig that is pretty cut and dry, it's better to go with simplest answer anyway from what we've seen her do.

Judging from the most recent promotional videos we've seen release in the last few days, it looks like we might take a turn into usual classic MCU action stuff sometime in episode 4 or maybe episode 5.

Yep I was going to bump to talk about it tomorrow before the episode drops Friday but I agree it seems we are getting more sword.

Okay just getting right into it with spoilers so warning but not really

It seems like Wanda could receive memory manip and possibly general mind manip, but this episode does make me question what's exactly going on with the whole rewind thing since Darcy describes it as "censoring." As for stuff like transmutation and general reality warping, that stuff seems to have got reaffirmation because clearly it's affecting the outside world.

How'd you do the spoiler tag? And I've seen it already as well but I'm going to do another watch over to catch more later.

Yeah seeing as how the people's memories or minds have been affected on the outside world I think that works for her character and though it may be used to throw us off Monica Rambo does confirm that to some extent Wanda is very much in control of this reality beyond the energy field

Just FYI theres 2 kinds of spoiler tags, there's the inline spoiler which just fades out the selected text, and there's the full spoiler box where you can title it and the entire text selected is put into a drop down menu. The full one is under the other 3 dots in the toolbar

It seems like the people inside the pocket reality retain their memories to a degree but a large amount of people on the outside seem to have completely lost it when specifically regarding the town or the person who has been dragged inside. Wanda's memory manip is seemingly limited and non-combat applicable, at least until we get more info. I'll probably also look more into the whole cosmic radiation stuff that Darcy was referring to.

["I agree that this doesn't seem to be combat applicable at all how every the range does cover that of the entire town of west view as well as extending out to a even further degree affecting individuals connected to those lost in her reality"]

"Regarding the memories of those inside the reality it indeed seems to be very limited since Monica was able the seemingly reclaim her memories if not completely retain them completely after little to not time after entering"]

I feel like Wanda is slowly becoming the Scarlet Witch with her being able to draw upon cosmic radiation to warp reality to point she's trying to make her own ideal world also it'll be interesting to see how it ties in with Dr Strange MoM, perhaps Wanda causes a dimensional tear/rip?

I really hope the DSMoM team hasn't forgotten about Mordo. I'd really like to see him in a bigger role, but I'm not quite sure how he'd fit in with the MoM that's supposed to involve WandaVision, Loki, maybe "What if...," ect.

Agreed Mordo has the potential to be an extremely dangerous yet intelligent villain if used correctly (perhaps a team-up with Loki?), DSMoM might end up like CW (an Avenger's movie in disguise) which I don't mind tbh.

Overall tho it seems Marvel Studios weren't joking when they said Wanda still had "plenty of untapped power".

So far, no AP or speed buffs (and I don't really expect her to get any), but the amount of hax up her sleeve has gone through the roof. Wanda should probably get a separate key for this though, since her abilities have changed drastically.

Back