• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

Yeah I just found that out recently. He'll likely get the title in Doc Strange 2, but for now he's just the New York Sanctum master and nothing more.
Why do I have this feeling that he was called that in Infinity War? Strange. And after the death of Ancient One, the default implication of being called the Sorcerer Supreme should be Doctor Strange anyway imo. But I guess, we'll see in the next movie.

I did for the longest time too. My head just completely skipped over the fact that no one actually addressed him as sorcerer supreme. I mean, the ancient one is (X_X) and Strange was literally in possession of the Masters of the Mystic Arts' most valuable weapon, so it makes sense why people would assume him to be the SS.

Why do I have this feeling that he was called that in Infinity War? Strange. And after the death of Ancient One, the default implication of being called the Sorcerer Supreme should be Doctor Strange anyway imo. But I guess, we'll see in the next movie.
We all had that feeling I think, both because the Ancient One was dead and he basically saved the universe from destruction by himself and because he's the hero.

And the assumption that the Sorcerer Supreme should be the only one carrying infinity stones around their neck.
Yep. And Strange being so skilled in such a short time didn't help. As said above, he should get the title in the second movie probably.

I mean, considering the time he spent as a sorcerer now and seeing how powerful he is (the guy fought on par with Thanos with FOUR stones), yeah. That or he will officially get the title during the movie.

I'll just go ahead and transfer over the blog stuff now I guess. Doesn't look like anyones gonna render the image anytime soon.

Back