• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

Wanda is probably at this point the haxiest character in the verse on her own with no extra weapons/artifacts such as the gauntlet or the stones. Even then, she's only slightly behind Timestone Strange.

The funny thing is iirc, MCU Wanda hasn't shown a single instance of the probability manipulation that her comics counterpart is most well known for yet her hax is literally through the roof!

Another interesting thing to note. While Geraldine/Monica was about to be expelled from Wanda's pocket realm it was daylight, but when she was thrown out into the real world, it was night.

"This tweet was kinda interesting to see because visually Wanda's blast have never actually been like this in the mcu and it looks like a solid beam, I just watched a complication of all Wanda's fight scenes and it's true but Here it is"]

They looks visually different than they have before and they're actually featured in a new Sneak peak at 0:52

"So thinking on what Darcy Lewis said and I have some kind of idea in my head or at least thoughts on what she said could mean. The CMBR radiation they detected was called the relic radiation dating back to the big bang, my thoughts on this being that they've picked up Wanda's energy signature and are mistaking it as this CMBR radiation as her powers are literally derived from the infinity stones which we know originated in the MCU a before the big bang as singularities being formed into shape by the Cosmic entities after the creation of the universe which would be the big bang which in turn would generate the CMBR radiation and I believe it would be no stretch, seeing as we've been told Wanda's abilities give off an energy similar to that of infinity stones, that what they are picking up would be Wanda's powers over the town of westview. "]

"So thinking on what Darcy Lewis said and I have some kind of idea in my head or at least thoughts on what she said could mean. The CMBR radiation they detected was called the relic radiation dating back to the big bang, my thoughts on this being that they've picked up Wanda's energy signature and are mistaking it as this CMBR radiation as her powers are literally derived from the infinity stones which we know originated in the MCU a before the big bang as singularities being formed into shape by the Cosmic entities after the creation of the universe which would be the big bang which in turn would generate the CMBR radiation and I believe it would be no stretch, seeing as we've been told Wanda's abilities give off an energy similar to that of infinity stones, that what they are picking up would be Wanda's powers over the town of westview. "]
well we know this but I think that was a sort a confirmation of sorts seeing as that was a detail specifically being pointed out about what's going on.

I think it's safe to open up discussion in a CRT or at least will be very soon to get some of Wanda's hax solidified because one thing that's very much on the nose is that when the rope was pulled back by the sword agents after it got on Wanda's range it actually appeared in the normal reality outside of the dimension as the jump rope it was inside the reality further proving the things Wanda is making to be real/exist in reality. I don't think there's really any disputing that anymore from what's been shown.

I'd like to wait until episode 5 to start a CRT to be honest. I'd specifically like more context behind the memory manip and time manip.

Oh I should have specified I agree with you that we should wait for those abilities and waiting for episode 5 would be for the best with those maybe even waiting for more further down the line just in case but in terms of the general reality warping and creation I thought it'd be good to solidify that as we've actually seen an example of those actually existing in the real world.

I just remembered that Vision was directly stated to move at the speed of sound I think so we could use that
Yeah from Wanda herself so it could applicable especially since he's shown he's able to move at superspeed outside of combat but would logically have far higher combat speed and reactions though we still may need to see more from the show I do think it is worth noting

I was not ready to see what I just saw😭😭definitely gotta double down on the spoiler tags but shit that was crazy.

that looks like it covered the next 2 episodes if not 3 at most, im going to forget what I just saw and I mostly didn't have context anyway so i'll be good

Welp, Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda's actor) says WandaVision will have major cameo similar to that of Luke Skywalker appearing in the Mandalorian. Most of twitter is speculating it's Doctor Strange, which I wouldn't doubt, but I have an odd feeling it'll be someone else.

Also, I think after this week's episode we can probably begin working on a halfway point CRT for all the new abilities Wanda has showcased in the series so far. I have a feeling we'll get some AP feats in the later episodes of the series, but it's probably just better to handle that stuff with a different CRT.

Welp, Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda's actor) says WandaVision will have major cameo similar to that of Luke Skywalker appearing in the Mandalorian. Most of twitter is speculating it's Doctor Strange, which I wouldn't doubt, but I have an odd feeling it'll be someone else.

Also, I think after this week's episode we can probably begin working on a halfway point CRT for all the new abilities Wanda has showcased in the series so far. I have a feeling we'll get some AP feats in the later episodes of the series, but it's probably just better to handle that stuff with a different CRT.
Alternate universe quicksilver?

I'm thinking it'd have to be someone other than say quicksilver or Dr.strange because we all know Evan peters is listed on the casting list and that Wandavision ties directly into Dr. Strange so for it to be on another level to the likes of Luke Skywalker I'd think it has to be someone else we don't expect though I could easily be looking to far into it.

I doubt all of those since Thanos is pretty much gone completely and Wanda likely has no desire to bring him back in any way, Cap is really old and is probably doing his own thing now, and Wanda had a pretty hard dislike for Tony (reference Civil War) and was even chilling with her hands in her pocket, thumbs sticking out during his funeral.

Though I would be very shocked to the point of falling out of my chair if any of those three made a cameo.

Bully Maguire, Spider-Man 3 is tied to Wandavision iirc, so a Spider-Man cameo is possible

I firmly believe now a CRT is in order for Wanda's new abilities episode 5 solidifies things

Yeah, I think a CRT will definitely be needed once this series ends in four weeks. The way things are escalating, I feel like more powers and feats are going to be demonstrated on top of what we've seen already. On a more mundane note, we know now that Wanda was born in 1989, so her age can be updated. As of the time WandaVision takes place, she should be 33-34 chronologically, or 28-29 biologically.

Back