• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WandaVision MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

CBR stands for what?

Also, Pain Manipulation. Norm described experiencing her mind control as painful, if my memory serves. However, this may not be Wanda, so it seems like a Possibly.

Also, in support of her Plot Manipulation: The Previously On… segment changes Wanda's line about Geraldine from "She left, honey. She had to rush home" to "She’s gone. She didn't belong here."

What happened to the clothing being clarified by the show should also be noted when on the revised profiles: Monica was wearing a bulletproof vest, but when she leaves, her clothes stop bullets.
  • Pocket Reality Manipulation (the entire town of WestView is incased in a forcefield by Wanda in which she exerts near full control over time, minds of citizens, background setting, and town structures.)
Basis for saying she exerts full control?
IIRC, border guards or some other authorities outside the town, right in front of Westview's sign also denied its existence. It may be worth checking that scene, since such a sign may have a population; If the sign were altered to match Wanda's Westview's reality, it may have a population listing that matches how many people are under Wanda's(?) control, but is inconsistent with Sword's intelligence, which is likely based on the previous, regular version of Westview.
- Life Manipulation (Impregnates herself at the end of episode 2 and rapidly speeds up her pregnancy in episode 3. In the same episode she turns a painting of a stork into a real one and also changes a ceiling hangar with fake butterflies into a swarm of real butterflies.)​
Didn't she react as if shocked when this happened? Given the implication of other forces, & her kids being out of her control, this may be a Possibly, even though I could believe it being her control. But if it's sub-conscious/involuntary, it may also be Limited, if that's the only capacity she's demonstrated Life Manipulation in.
IIRC, shortly after Wanda calls the credits up, but before they appear, Vision head swings downwards, like he was either turned off (In the robotic sense.) or was looking at where the credits were to appear. However, my memory may be mistaken, & I can't find a clip of this scene.

CBR stands for what?
Cosmic Background Radiation
Also, Pain Manipulation. Norm described experiencing her mind control as painful, if my memory serves. However, this may not be Wanda, so it seems like a Possibly.
Also, in support of her Plot Manipulation: The Previously On… segment changes Wanda's line about Geraldine from "She left, honey. She had to rush home" to "She’s gone. She didn't belong here."

What happened to the clothing being clarified by the show should also be noted when on the revised profiles: Monica was wearing a bulletproof vest, but when she leaves, her clothes stop bullets.
This seems okay.
Basis for saying she exerts full control?
The own words of several towns people such as Norm, Monica, and even Vision. Wanda's entire tone and context towards SWORD, her own words to Monica, constant use of the words "my/our home," the obvious time skipping at her command, and her control over the sitcom itself when Darcy and Woo watch "Geraldine" mention ultron.
IIRC, border guards or some other authorities outside the town, right in front of Westview's sign also denied its existence. It may be worth checking that scene, since such a sign may have a population; If the sign were altered to match Wanda's Westview's reality, it may have a population listing that matches how many people are under Wanda's(?) control, but is inconsistent with Sword's intelligence, which is likely based on the previous, regular version of Westview.
Yeah, there was a sign saying a population of 3892 which is consistent with the director saying "Thousands" on two separate occasions. First being the SWORD briefing and the second during the confrontation with Wanda.

Thank you for the answers.

If my memory serves, around the end of episode 5, Wanda & Vision argue, & Wanda acts incredulous & frustrated when Vision accuses her as though he thinks she can control every person. Giving a small speech/rant.
I don't remember the exact words, but it was to the effect of "Do you think I control them every moment, tell them to walk their dogs, when to go to the dentist?!", etc.

While her other feats of exerting control over the Sitcom seem nigh-undeniable, Wanda herself seems to deny the idea that she controls all of the townspeople, all of the time. I'm not sure if she said anything about controlling the people, though.

If this really is X-Men Quicksulver hell eventually fight the top tiers.
Possibly. He appeared in Wanda's Westview, so it's questionable how he is outside of it.
Also, I'm not too familiar: Did Wanda know of this Quicksilver as he is? If he was brought by Wanda's powers (Though, she seems surprised by his arrival, so maybe he's because of the ostensible other force involved.), then he might be limited by what she has him do, or what she believes he can do.

Possibly. He appeared in Wanda's Westview, so it's questionable how he is outside of it.
Also, I'm not too familiar: Did Wanda know of this Quicksilver as he is? If he was brought by Wanda's powers (Though, she seems surprised by his arrival, so maybe he's because of the ostensible other force involved.), then he might be limited by what she has him do, or what she believes he can do.
She fazed out when thinking of Quicksilver, accidentally recasting him from another universe. (Also he is probably under the mind control)

She fazed out when thinking of Quicksilver, accidentally recasting him from another universe. (Also he is probably under the mind control)
I suppose that could be what happened. I'm not entirely convinced, but I wouldn't be surprised if episode 6 provides support for that.

Yeah I'm really interested to see the phase 4 tie in for the last few episodes we have left and just the overall scale they're going to achieve by the end of it all.

I know it's unlikely, but I would absolutely LOVE a super speed scene with Quicksilver, akin to one of his scenes in the FOX X-Men movies.

I was hoping for that too ngl at least just a little snippet😭💀💀
Honestly it would be a waste if they get Evan Peters' Quicksilver and do nothing with him, and Disney surely knows how popular he is, so they must have something planned. Or so I hope at least XD

Yeah I'm really interested to see the phase 4 tie in for the last few episodes we have left and just the overall scale they're going to achieve by the end of it all.
How many episodes DO we have left?
I know it's unlikely, but I would absolutely LOVE a super speed scene with Quicksilver, akin to one of his scenes in the FOX X-Men movies.
I know Superspeed is Quicksilver's gimmick, but is my memory wrong or didn't Vision have a superspeed scene in WandaVision, too?
Theres a theory hell save everyone in the town in the last episode
Given the subtext & undertones in this series, I find the word your lack of apostrophe caused especially funny here. XD

I know Superspeed is Quicksilver's gimmick, but is my memory wrong or didn't Vision have a superspeed scene in WandaVision, too?
And yes Wanda stated Vision can normally move at the speed of sound. ofc with combat and reaction speeds being much higher.

Lol, sorry. I didn't mean to imply Vision is faster than Quicksilver, especially not Fox Quicksilver. Just pondering if they'd actually do a Superspeed scene for him, when so far, he's only been presented as a family member, & I thought another Superspeed might have been redundant....

But then again, considering it's Quicksilver's shtick, I guess it's how they would establish Wanda (Or someone else, whoever it is,) did something crazy, I suppose it wouldn't be very redundant, after all, actually.

Last edited:
I just hope Disney finds a way to make the fox verse cannon to the MCU so we can get some kinda multiversal feats going on and maybe getting some MCU characters to scale to some fox top tiers.
You want the Fox-'verse to be canon to the Marvel Cinematic Universe so we can get Multiversal Feats?

Also, don't they already have a basis for Multiversal Feats, what with how there's the multiple timelines of stuff? Plus, Multiverse of Madness & such, right?

tbh I hope that Strange just says that Wanda's power is comparable to Dormamu's
I think that would be a strange comparison to make, & wouldn't have many contexts where it could be made. Heck, didn't Strange rewind time after he defeated Dormammu or something? How many people even know about Dormmamu? Know of Dormammu, his power AND Wanda/Scarlet Witch? & would be concerned with Wanda?
I suppose Strange might be concerned with Wanda, & he could talk to himself....

Sorry to rain on your parade. <//<

You want the Fox-'verse to be canon to the Marvel Cinematic Universe so we can get Multiversal Feats?

Also, don't they already have a basis for Multiversal Feats, what with how there's the multiple timelines of stuff? Plus, Multiverse of Madness & such, right?
Having the fox verse be canon means Wanda's power was likely involved accessing it which could bring basis for multiversal stuff for the main cast. Dormammu is currently the only Multiversal character as he's the only one who has been shown/stated to affect different universes or something, and no one really scales to him because he was only defeated through Strange annoying the living shit out of him with time hax. Multiverse of Madness will probably provide further context for feats and stuff.

I think that would be a strange comparison to make, & wouldn't have many contexts where it could be made. Heck, didn't Strange rewind time after he defeated Dormammu or something? How many people even know about Dormmamu? Know of Dormammu, his power AND Wanda/Scarlet Witch? & would be concerned with Wanda?
I suppose Strange might be concerned with Wanda, & he could talk to himself....

Sorry to rain on your parade. <//<
It's like Goku telling Broly that Broly is "probably" stronger than beerus despite Broly having absolutely zero idea who Beerus is.

Having the fox verse be canon means Wanda's power was likely involved accessing it which could bring basis for multiversal stuff for the main cast. Dormammu is currently the only Multiversal character as he's the only one who has been shown/stated to affect different universes or something, and no one really scales to him because he was only defeated through Strange annoying the living shit out of him with time hax. Multiverse of Madness will probably provide further context for feats and stuff.
Yanking someone from one universe to another is more likely to be Multiversal Range.
Restructuring a universe so it contains an individual, rather than a different individual, is probably Multiversal Range Reality Warping, Creation, & Life Manipulation & probably a lot of other stuff that's hax, but not AP. Even if you recreated huge parts of a universe, it's definitely not Multiversal.
Maybe if it was stated Fox's Universe & the MCU's Universe were merged....
It's like Goku telling Broly that Broly is "probably" stronger than beerus.
Pardon the kinda unimportant question, but.... Goku told Broly that? My memory is terrible.
Though, I'm unsure Scarlet Witch knows or is concerned with who Dormammu is, so if that's the case, I'd be surprised if Strange told Wanda of such a comparison between her & Dormammu.

Yanking someone from one universe to another is more likely to be Multiversal Range.
Restructuring a universe so it contains an individual, rather than a different individual, is probably Multiversal Range Reality Warping, Creation, & Life Manipulation & probably a lot of other stuff that's hax, but not AP. Even if you recreated huge parts of a universe, it's definitely not Multiversal.
Maybe if it was stated Fox's Universe & the MCU's Universe were merged....

Pardon the kinda unimportant question, but.... Goku told Broly that? My memory is terrible.
Though, I'm unsure Scarlet Witch knows or is concerned with who Dormammu is, so if that's the case, I'd be surprised if Strange told Wanda of such a comparison between her & Dormammu.
Keyword "could." Obviously any possible feats would require much more context so we'll get there when we get there. Regardless of whether it's range or ability potency, anything confirming that fox verse is cannon to MCU would open up possibilities and new grounds regardless.

Yep he said it.

="QUICKSILVER IS JUST USING HIS SPEED WTFFFFF"]

Back