• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to FCOC, y'all

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice nice indeed, maybe finally I can stop being lazy and actually make a profile for one of my OCs.

Hello there to everyone, btw!

Welcome, everyone.

Feel free to contribute to FCOC and its forums with your own characters and settings, but be aware that some changes are going to come to FCOC's standards fairly soon, which may affect things.

Welcome, everyone.

Feel free to contribute to FCOC and its forums with your own characters and settings, but be aware that some changes are going to come to FCOC's standards fairly soon, which may affect things.
Well that should be interesting, cant wait to see how it goes.

Trying new things since new forum, here's my first character if anybody wants to have her fight someone
of course the first character i make is an edgelady
It's pretty concise and I like the character sidebar to the right, though if I could give you any tips, it would be to just elaborate on the personality and backstory a bit when you have the time. Otherwise, nice first profile!

Back