• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happened to 7-A My Hero Academia?

So I found a calc that was once used for 7-A All Might, Midoriya, Bakugo and All For One and that the calc was accepted and even used. What was the reason it got removed?

I'm aware that a revision happened for all storm feats. But the feat got removed completely, and I thought it might get recalced or something.

Also (for Shonen standards at least) MHA is based on an idealist version of our world which includes real life weapons such as guns that can harm as well as kill quirk humans not to mention the story is technically a flashback from EoS Deku's perspective which put limits on the narrative stakes too which often leads to inconsistent power-scaling.

I swear (prime) All-Might could periodically jump between tier 6 to 7 with every few new chapters and/or movie.

yea, I think it was upscaling from 100% deku and bakugo punching a hole in and basically dispersing nines storm which I think was high 7-A + the 60x multiplier for prime all might, if im remembering correctly

It's intentional.
Formerly, 100% and Full Cowl 100% were separated because the latter is supposedly superior to the former (in AP), which IIRC was found to be baseless and wrong.

The ratings were changed because they found a new method to calculate All Might's weather-changing feat (and it was wrong) along with other feats contradicting it. Although, that certainly needs revisioning considering all the other feats at 100%.

Deku and Bakugou are God Tiers?
Considering Izuku at 100% is supposed to be more powerful than, or at the least comparable to, Toshinori at his prime, given the fact that One For All's strength increases by generation, it's safe to say that Izuku is a God-tier, at least at his fullest. And, One For All Katsuki is comparable to him, so he would also be considered a God-tier.

An outlier would be like everybody in the High-Tier having 7-C feats and baseline 7-B scaling, then, like, 45% Izuku having a high-end 7-A feat. A character who tremendously scales above the rest of the verse having a 7-A feat in comparison to the 7-Cs and 7-Bs beneath them isn't an outlier, that's just linear point chart progression.

Wasn't all might weakened when he preformed the feat though.
The Low 7-B+ feat with Deku was weakened All Might, i'm still confused why weakened and Wounded are separate keys when All Might's power get compared in the Nomu battle
0019-013.png

and this was after he passed on One For All, I might be missing something with weakened Might as it might take place after The Nomu battle
but it wouldn't make sense for Deku to compare The Detroit Smash that created the Tornado/Storm when The USJ Nomu only gets compared to the Cube Smash

All Might's 7-B storm feat was done super casually since there were tons of people around, we've seen stronger tornados from All Might like his United States of Smash one which was both larger and was capable of picking up pieces of destroyed building

To my knowledge there is no accepted 7-A calc as of now, Nine's Storm was recalced at being High 6-C which was deemed an outlier. As characters like All Might struggle to perform Tier 7 feats (Two Heroes), and All Might's storm is too vague to calc (Though this was also 100%). There has been almost half a dozen different All Might calcs for that storm, it was eventually decided to just use the standard storm calc in order to avoid any more problems.

It's possible for higher tier to be accepted, if the storm gets a calc group accepted tier that's higher than Low 7-B, or if a new feat happens in universe.

All Might did use to be both 7-A and 6-C via the 60x multiplier, which isn't accepted anymore.

The problem is that characters like Endeavor are downscaling to All Might level thanks to Shigaraki. Which means the God Tiers ranks needs to be watched with more scrutiny as more people are begin to scale to them.

Back