• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the Utimate Mystery?

I watched the CRT of Cthulhu mythos, where I watched Ultimate Mystery.

[The Archetypes are an all pervading oneness beyond The Ultimate Void, in the Ultimate Mystery.]

Why does this make them 0 rather than higher High 1-A?

Actually, I asked a question there, but I didn't understand it.

If I ask too many questions to understand it, I think it will interfere with CRT.

The Ultimate Mystery is portrayed as the totality of existence beyond identification and distinction, transcending all limited perspectives as a static wholeness, with even the Ultimate Void merely being a reduced illusion of this supreme reality. Said Ultimate Void is already High 1-A so this is enough for Tier 0.

Also just another question, the supreme archetype is the absolute peak of the verse isn't it?

Isn't it higher High 1-A if you think of High 1-A space as fiction?

(transcending all limited perspectives as a static wholeness)
^
I don't know how much this transcends High 1-A.

The Ultimate Mystery outstrips all imagination and mathematics, including even those that can describe the Ultimate Void.

If this still doesn't make sense then I don't know what more I can do honestly.

The Ultimate Mystery outstrips all imagination and mathematics, including even those that can describe the Ultimate Void.

If this still doesn't make sense then I don't know what more I can do honestly.

I'm sorry. I'm using a translator, so what I was trying to say must have been delivered a little differently.

I know that archetypes outperform mathematics and imagination.

What I wonder is why it is superior to the High 1-A infinity layer to surpass mathematics and imagination.

Surpassing mathematics on a High 1-A scale would impact that you surpass any hierarchy definable by math at that level, I think.

I'm not an expert on these explanations though.

Back