• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am starting with myself.
Name: Richman
Tier: 9-C
Powers and abilities: Peak human Strength, Superhuman Punching speed, axe user
Attack Potency: Street level (I have a crushing grip strength of 130 kg on my right hand. Can punch this hard, because of my punching speed.) Street level with my axe
Speed: Average movement speed, At least Superhuman probably Subsonic punching speed ( I can punch extremely fast, mostly 30 meters per second. My fastest punch clocked at 82,5 meters per second. With a punching speed app measured), average visual reaction speed, At least Superhuman probably Subsonic audio reaction speed (At least 60 millisecond. mostly 30 - 20 milliseconds. At best 6 milliseconds with a punching speed app measured)
Lifting Strength: At least Athlete level, probably peak human (I can bench press 156 kg. I have a combined grip strength of 250 kg. Can deadlift 218 kg.)
Striking Strength: Street level (I can punch this hard, because of my punching speed)
Durability: Street level ( Should scale to my attack potency)
Stamina: Average probably Above Average (I can walk for a very long time)
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: I have an axe
Intelligence: Average ( I have a confirmed IQ of 102.)
Additional Information: I weigh 96 kg
Weaknesses: I can get outsmarted by characters with above average intelligence with ease
How can you tier yourself. What is your tier.

Interesting idea. Though Ima have to call some Hmmmmm on 9-C...
To be 9-C a person would essentially have to be incredibly strong (Like worlds strongest man kinda strong), or incredibly skilled (Master martial artists have the technique down perfectly).

And the fastest punch ever recorded by anyone was 45mph... You're claiming you're 4x faster than this.

But besides calling out, I might join in with this at some point, seems fun.

Anyway me
Name: Orangzer
Tier: Varies , From 10-C to 10-A, 9-C while Enraged
(Let me tell why is this so Weird I am currently completely physically unfit I dont even excercise a bit my body is weak & I would be defeated easily by a regular 10-B but here is the thing I can adapt really quickly & if I get very serious or enraged somehow I gets a crazy power amp usually lol if I am in my shape I would be at least 10-A)
Lol I will do this fully later

Tier: 10-B, higher while enraged
Name: WDinATX, real name unknown

Powers and abilities: Some swordsmanship knowledge (No formal training but was able to score a draw with someone who did, albeit when underestimated), Rage Power, Enhanced Senses (Often listens to music while conversing and claims he can do the same with a podcast. Consistently can hear things while listening to music that others miss without it. Can hear his name from another floor while watching a video and under a fan at its max setting.), Social Influencing (Capable of getting people to like him enough to get out of trouble. Can comfort friends enough for them to thank him for their rise from depression, though he’s confident they’re underestimating themselves. Sparks feelings of [probably not romantic] love in several people, even online friends who’d once scoffed at LDRs. Is able to engage in philosophical debates [often with other students of the subject] and even influence their viewpoint.), likely Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Barely stayed conscious for over 30 minutes in a small room with gas from several spray cans of deodorant, resisting the urge to open the door), Disease Manipulation (Most of his symptoms come from stress, rather than actual illnesses. Was almost entirely asymptomatic after contracting COVID-19, which shortly afterwards left his mother nearly bedridden for two days and gave her the equivalent of a really bad cold for another five. A lack of symptoms left him dumbfounded when he tested positive for strep throat.), Extreme Temperatures (Was barely affected by being out in the cold for 90+ minutes, at least 60 of which were in the rain and 30 without cover, only wearing a t-shirt/shorts while most of the crowd was shivering under 2-3 layers and an umbrella. Considers 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit mild and is unaffected by Texas summers, which almost daily hit about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Considers heat waves reaching up to 110 degrees “actually pretty darn hot”.), and Pain Manipulation (Is able to adapt to pain quite quickly, such as when people thought he was egging on his pain from appendicitis [which seemingly affected his sister more than a cut requiring 14 stitches] before he adapted to it. Has on multiple occasions been confused by how little pain he felt from falls that left others writhing and he rarely knows where he got his bruises.)

Attack Potency: Human Level (Has never seriously fought while calm and isn't particularly athletic.), higher when enraged (Consistently defeats adult humans in one on one fights, even when as young as 14. Comparable but weaker than his little sister, a national level junior triathlete.)|Human Level (Much weaker than before.), higher when enraged (Broke a computer beyond repair by slamming it shut.

Speed: Average Human movement speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 19.36 seconds while significantly out of shape. Barely outran an enraged teenager at 17.), higher attack/reaction speed (Can consistently punch twice in the time Rhythm Boxing 2 expects the average person to punch once. His mind works so fast he often responds to people so fast that they think he’s interrupting. Was requested by his father to fight the “Ringmasters” in Horizon: Forbidden West despite not playing the game because his reaction time was far superior.), even higher when enraged.

Lifting Strength: Average Human Level, higher when enraged (An enraged WD took two trained nurses and his mother working together to hold him down, the latter of which only barely lost at arm wrestling to a post-Pandemic WD.)|Average Human Level, higher when enraged (Much weaker than before.)

Striking Strength: Human Level, higher when enraged

Durability: At least Human Level (There is no change to his durability with anger, and yet he can take blows from his sister. Somewhat comparable to his sister, who's survived numerous bike wrecks.)

Stamina: At least Average normally (Ran a 5 mile race in just over an hour and had mostly recovered after that much time. Walked two miles through hilly terrain in over 105 degrees Fahrenheit, the second half of which he was carrying about five pounds of stuff. Walked for hours in 100+ degree weather with few breaks and was more angry than tired.), Unknown when enraged (Fights tend to get broken up before he can really prove himself in this regard), High mentally (Unnerves people by arguing for hours straight [though it's less common than the argument being interrupted by his anger], that he can pull all-nighters or refuse to escape a room in which he could barely breathe. Sometimes spends all day on a “writing high” with little to no food, drink or rest.) | Varies [See note] from Below Average (At times is so lethargic that he spends most of his time in bed. Sometimes gets so out of shape it takes less than 15 minutes of exercise to make him dizzy.) to Average (Can replicate most of his pre-pandemic feats with sufficient motivation and preparation.), Unknown when enraged (Same as before), High mentally (Can replicate all his pre-pandemic feats. Spent eight hours writing an assignment with no breaks and barely any food or drink. Rarely gets more than 6 hours of sleep.)

Range: Standard melee range

Intelligence: Above Average (Scores well on tests in a difficult school with minimal effort. His writing is so advanced that deviating from a prompt doesn’t stop him from getting an A. An avid player of intellectual games like chess and Among Us. Is consistently seen as one of the best Smash Ultimate players in his friend group(s). Is capable of remembering conversations to such an extent that he was called a "human court recorder" and uses these in debates to good effect. Knows many obscure and extensive facts about a slew of fictional universes and our own, boasting that if challenged to a game of his choice he’d “win at an SCP or Fate/ trivia game unless it’s against Death himself“ [though his knowledge of “meta trivia” like release dates is weak] without a hint of doubt or irony. Rarely surprised by twists in fiction, despite rarely reading mystery novels (such as [spoilers to Moriarty]expecting “Frederick Chase” to be an antagonist but not realizing he’s Moriarty himself or [spoilers to Fantastic Beasts 3] figuring out over 10 minutes in advance that Bunty had the Qilin case), and can even predict some characters’ lines in advance like Joseph Joestar. Builds psychological profiles of his friends to guide their actions, figure out when/how to help them, choose the right gifts, etc. Reviewed a classmates essay so well they said he’d “saved [their] paper.” Is an expert philosopher who has influenced many students of the topic and has been told on multiple occasions [to various non-zero degrees of seriousness] that he could someday to get a PhD on the topic.) | At least Average (Despite having fallen into a pit of low grades since graduating from high school WD remains quite intelligent, having created elaborate plans to hide his procrastination and still get passing grades. To this end he's learned several strategies to use context clues and cold reading to figure out the correct answers to questions he has little to no knowledge of, even on midterms with primarily short answer questions. WD proved that he's to maintained his deductive skills by solving Glass Onion with ease, his minds eye seeing the last 15 minutes of the firm before his real eyes, and describing John Wick 4’s ending as “so expected it was a surprise.” He even figured out that [massive spoilers for Genshin Impact's Fontaine Quest] the Fontainians were Oceanids from Vacher's death scene and that Furina was deceiving the Heavenly Principles from her conversation in the box with the Traveler. Despite otherwise having no experience in Horizon: Forbidden West, his father called upon him to fight three “Ringmaster“ challenges/bosses, which require sequentially performing intricate combos using an array of weapons and powers. Has replicated every italicized feat from his pre-pandemic self and still possesses a wide array of knowledge.)

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses. Is so easily manipulated that he needs to hold grudges to not be repeatedly gaslit. Is fairly oblivious, as shown by things like him nearly losing an eye by walking into a tree branch and not even noticing when fictional characters are flirting with each other. Avoids fights when calm and he hates his temper. His anger often gets in the way of persuasion and rationality. Has trouble remembering faces. His stubbornness causes problems for him, prolonging arguments and making him struggle at agreeing to disagree. This is to the point he assumes that he's either explaining it wrong or that the other person is "broken" when they disagree with him on certain topics [See note 3]. Extreme stress makes him physically ill, sometimes to the point of near-unconsciousness. Suffers from an intense fear of needles and sees them as comparable to being stabbed. Prone to panicking when things don't go according to plan or when he feels rushed. Considers many things more violent than they actually are and is somewhat self-centered, assuming [redacted] purposely reminded him of a traumatic experience because “there’s no way anyone could actually be that stupid” when [redacted] likely just didn't know he's there. Has an irrational fear of Yanderes and constantly worries that he’ll fail those he cares about. | Sometimes paralyzed by a lack of motivation, such as when he spent so much time in bed that he suffered weight loss from malnutrition. Is a chronic procrastinator that struggles to effectively use prep time. Maintains every pre-pandemic weakness in italics and is still somewhat easy to trick. While the range of topics is much more narrow there are still some things he simply can't agree to disagree on [See note 3].

Key: Pre-Pandemic | Current

Note:
I don't know why but it seems to take just a few weeks for me to get in or out of shape.

Note 2: Stats not separated into keys are more-or less identical.

Note 3: I'm not quite stupid enough to give an example of but there are some things see as so morally disgusting that the only way I can accept their existence is to think there's something wrong with people who disagree, regardless of their numbers, and am literally unable to accept that "it's not so simple." While the number of topics has drastically dropped over the years it's still to the point I look down upon a demographic with over a billion people for "treating the most heinous of crimes as saintly and seeing most basic of actions as the greatest form of evil like it's Orwell's 1984."

Last edited:
This seems interesting. I'll try too

Name: Gilad Hyperstar

Tier: 10-B, possibly 10-A while enraged

Powers and Abilities: Social Influencing (Can befriend others pretty quickly, and covert them to my side), Rage Power (Can become much stronger when enraged)

Attack Potency: Human level (Am an unathletic young adult), possibly Athlete level while enraged (Managed to hold my own against other athletic humans, albeit briefly)

Speed: Athletic Human (Easily outspeeded other athletic humans multiple times)

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength: Human level, possibly Athlete level while enraged

Durability: Athlete level (Can tank attacks from athletic humans, albeit barely)

Range: Standard Melee Range

Stamina: Average (Not very athletic, but can remain awake for a very long time and continue regularly even while sleeping for 3 hours)

Weaknesses: Normal Human weaknesses. Not very confident in fights and lacks experience in hand to hand combat

Anyways:

Name: KieranH10

Tier: 10-B | 9-C

Powers and Abilities:
limited Weapon Mastery (Skilled Shooter and Archer), limited Hacking (Can code in C#), possible limited Preparation (Decently skilled in Manufacturing processes, granted has not used these skills in a couple of years), limited Animal Manipulation (Has many pets that are somewhat trained) | Light Manipulation (With phone flashlight and more), Sound Manipulation (With speakers and other audio devices), Fragrance Manipulation (With various aerosol cans), limited Magnetism Manipulation (With various magnets), extremely limited Immersion (With HTC Vive Virtual Reality headset, can enter the virtual world, can not bring others with him or force others into it)

Attack Potency: Human level (Normally trains at gyms, however current conditions have led this to stop...) | Street level (Has access to different household equipment such as knives, some animals get to this level)

Speed: At least Average, possibly higher (Notably quick runner among those around him, granted does not take part in any professional courses or such) | At least Peak Human with Mountain Bike (Typical cycle speed is on this level)

Lifting Strength: Average (Not currently taking part in any major training)

Striking Strength: Human Class | Street Class

Durability: Human level

Range:
Standard melee range | At least tens on metres with ranged weapons

Stamina: Average (Can keep pace with those around him relatively easily, has decently high pain tolerance)

Intelligence: Average (Decently skilled in Manufacturing technique and can use multiple machines, notably skilled in physics, learning a second language, has basic knowledge on coding in C#)

Weaknesses: Not professionally trained in any fighting skills, often avoids direct conflict. Normal Human Weaknesses. | Same as before, lacks a lot of the equipment he is proficient with

Key: Base | With Equipment

Last edited:
I have nothing to do at the moment so why not, might find this amusing.

Name: Metal

Tier: 10-C, up to 10-B, 9-C, possibly higher with prep | 10-A, possibly 9-C while intoxicated, possibly higher with prep

Origin: Joe Mama

Powers and Abilities: Limited Weapon Mastery (can use machetes and basic tools), Limited Animal Manipulation (can give dogs limited command), Limited Biological Manipulation (with my meds), Limited Information Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation (convinced his elementary and high school friends and foes that he can beat them up all at once), Limited Sleep Manipulation (extensive experience as a babysitter), possible Beyond Dimensional Existence and Reality Warping with hallucinations (arguably puts them at Outerversal but is not accepted by wiki standards)

Attack Potency: Below Average Human level (Has become out of shape, depression has taken its toll), up to Human level (can reach this level with effort), possibly Street level and higher with prep (owns 10 machetes. Has a pack of mongrel dogs) | Athlete level (capable of fighting opponents 1.5x their size and harming them. Has never lost a street fight in elementary school), possibly Street level when intoxicated (claims to be capable of fighting 10 guys of the same size all at once at the pub, but this is highly disputed by their close friends), possibly higher with prep (same as before)

Speed: Below Average Human, possibly Average Human with effort (Is out of shape), possibly Immobile (may not try at all) | Athletic Human (notably fast runner, jogs and runs all the time), possibly Peak Human (outran a pack of bloodlusted mongrel dogs), possibly Massively Hypersonic while intoxicated (claims to have been able to dodge lightning once at the pub, but this is highly disputed by their close friends)

Lifting Strength: At least Average Human (apparently never lost their lifting capabilities) | At least Above Average Human (can easily lift multiple grown men and rice sacks), possibly Irrelevant while intoxicated (claims to be capable of lifting your mom at the pub, their friends disagrees though)

Striking Strength: Below Average Human Class, , possibly Average Human Class with effort, Street Class with weapons | Athlete Class, possibly Street Class while intoxicated, possibly higher with prep

Durability: Below Average Human level, up to Human level | Athlete level (capable of fighting opponents 1.5x their size and taking hits from them. Survived getting run over by a vehicle), possibly Street level (can take more damage while drunk) or Outerverse level (claims to be able to last a night with your mom at the pub, but is highly disputed by their friends) when intoxicated

Range: Standard melee range, Varies from Extended Melee Range to Several Meters with prep

Stamina: Below Average | High

Optional Equipment: Machetes, mongrel dogs

Intelligence: Average | Above Average. Has intermediate knowledge and experience about martial arts and self-defense training.

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Is out of shape. Depressed means they won't even try depending on the day. Bribery is super effective against them. | Normal Human Weakness. Bribery is super effective against them.

Key: Current | Prime

Last edited:
Speed: Average movement speed, At least Superhuman probably Subsonic punching speed ( I can punch extremely fast, mostly 30 meters per second. My fastest punch clocked at 82,5 meters per second. With a punching speed app measured), average visual reaction speed, At least Superhuman probably Subsonic audio reaction speed (At least 60 millisecond. mostly 30 - 20 milliseconds. At best 6 milliseconds with a punching speed app measured)
I don't think it's possible for humans to punch this fast. That would mean you can punch 166 times a second, which seems very unlikely

Also the punch speed would be, assuming arm is about 80cm long: V = D/T = 0.8/0.006 = 132.8 m/s. This is Mach 0.39, or very high into Subsonic

I don't think it's possible for humans to punch this fast. That would mean you can punch 166 times a second, which seems very unlikely

Also the punch speed would be, assuming arm is about 80cm long: V = D/T = 0.8/0.006 = 132.8 m/s. This is Mach 0.39, or very high into Subsonic
Considering the fastest punch in Guiness is 45 mph, and the fastest baseball bat swing is 103 mph, I'm willing to bet Richard is probably the fastest puncher ever. The KE of that much could be insane as well lol

I measured my punching speed with a punching speed app

Bored so why not

Tier: 10-B, 9-C with Equipment

Name: Rtxthegamer

Origin: The Real World

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Limited Air Manipulation (via Blowing), Limited Water Manipulation (via Water Balloons, Water Guns, and Water Bottles), Sound Manipulation (Can scream very loud. Can play various sounds via the Phone), Limited Fire Manipulation (via Blow Torch), Passive Fragrance Manipulation (via Garlic Breath), Limited Electricity Manipulation (via Static Electricity), Social Influencing and Madness Manipulation (Can easily annoy a person to madness), Information Analysis (via Google), Light Manipulation (via Flashlight, and Camera), Resistance to Social Influencing (Is very stubborn), and Death Manipulation (Can't kill what's already dead inside)

Attack Potency: Human level, Street level with Equipment (Has various swords, bows, and staves)

Speed: Average Human, with Above Average reactions (Can react faster than the average human), up to Superhuman with Equipment (Owns a bike, which can go this fast under the right conditions)

Lifting Strength: At most Average Human

Striking Strength:
Human level, Street level with equipment (Can easily create dents in housing, and destroy wood)

Durability: Human level

Stamina: Low
(Easily gets tired from running a few meters)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of meters with Fishing Rod and Makeshift Bow

Standard Equipment: Wooden Sword, Replica Master Sword, Makeshift Bow, Wooden Staff, Fishing Rod, Bike, Phone
  • Optional Equipment: Blow Torch, Water Gun, Water Ballons
Intelligence: Above Average (Usually preforms better than the average student at school)

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses. Easily gets tired, Incredibly Lazy and Apathetic, the Phone can run out of battery if used too long
I like this analysis

Can I ask what is the intelligence for learning 5 languages, getting good Grades with literally almost no study (yeah no study), decent in Physics & Philosophy, can easily outsmart normal people (but incredibly lazy)

Seems fun. I feel a bit ashamed doing this kind of stuff and kind of... I forgot the word for it, someone way too prideful about themselves, despite I am being far from it. Anyway, here it goes.
SIDENOTE: I have somewhat high standards to classify someone as athletic human, peak human or anything. Even my boxing trainer and bujinkan sensei, two of the strongest people I ever met in real life, are 10-A for me, and quite solidly behind peak human or street level.

Name: EliminatorVenom

Tier: 10-B

Powers and Abilities:
Martial Arts (Trained for 6 months in bujinkan, dabbled in Muay Thai, Krav Maga and HEMA, nowadays training boxing for 4 months and studies techniques and principles from other arts), Weapon Mastery (Low-end; Has some experience in quarterstaff, bo, sword, katana, kama, nunchaku and jitte usage), Tolerance to Pain (Grown used to pain due to bujinkan training, often laughs at being repeatedly punched. Continued training despite wounding the wrist and fist bones), Flexibility (Only starting to recover it nowadays, but on its peak, the flexibility was notable enough to be commented by his martial arts instructor and allowed him to sustain certain locks and holds with no pain), limited Hacking (Knows the basics to LUA and is studying Unity; easily adapts to most virtual programs).

Attack Potency: Human level. (While small and naturally weak, he can land significantly strong blows out of sheer training, with the boxer coach complimenting his progress and strength. In a boxing match, managed to push back much larger people out of sheer force, but that exhausted him quickly. When motivated, can occasionally hit punching bags with so much strength that they get launched back)

Speed: Average Human level, higher in combat speed. (Casually walks much faster than most people, and when pushing himself, can run faster than the average person, but not by much. Has decent reactions in boxing, consistently reacting to jabs when in direct combat, but has great attack speed, with training partners in bujinkan noting that he was incredibly quick to strike)

Lifting Strength: Average Human level. (Somewhat on the weak side, still manages to lift large crates filled with clothing and apparatus with consistency)

Striking Strength: Human Class. (Can punch somewhat equally with his training partners, and has grown in strength since he started practicing)

Durability: At least Human level.
(Surprisingly durable, often laughs at being beaten up even by state boxing champions. Has been hit repeatedly by much stronger people than he is and stayed fine. Constantly trains his own durability at the boxing gym, and has been remarked as incredibly durable by the coach)

Range:
Standard melee range, extended melee with weapons.

Stamina: Above average. Constant training in boxing made him manage to endure physical exertions and training that normal people can't endure, and is consistently training and improving in this regard.

Intelligence: Above average. Bilingual and easily picks up on new languages, frequently knowing something about several languages. Consistently gets good grades with little study and has great knowledge about history, and considerable knowledge about other human fields. He has good knowledge about psychology and several times has managed to help or outright solve complex situations between people. Knows a bit about cooking and playing the piano. Remarkably good at logic, winning decoy-judgements and some logic-based competitions on the course of his life. Extensive knowledge about specific and varied topics, ranging from obscure games, martil arts methodology to metallurgy in a combative context.

Weaknesses: Suffers from anxiety. Intensely desmotivated. Bad memory. Has difficulty forgiving himself and others, which leads to accumulation of guilt and remorse. Quite vulnerable to illness, with his blood production of anti-allergic molecules and agents being compromised.

I completely agree with the 10-A stuff you brought up at the start. I also put the requirements for them pretty high, even back before the lockdown and such when I actually went to work out and was pretty active, I still wouldn't put myself at 10-A.

Yeah. To me, for someone to be 10-A, beating other people isn't enough. Any human can defeat other human, in fact, in a street fighter, even way weaker people can beat stronger people by sucker punching and surprise attacking.

10-A, athlete level, would be someone that actively trains to stay competitive, even at a lower rating, in a physically intense sport. Considering that my boxing coach doesn't consider himself competitive anymore, despite training at least 4 to 5h daily with grueling intensity and being outrageously strong and quick (He worked as a security in a bar, and once took a bottle to the head without even reacting, and in the gym I've seen him beat guys way larger than him), it shows that 10-A is a very serious deal, much less Peak Human or even Street level, that is the lower bounds of superhuman.

Alright, lez do this.

Name: RanaProGamer

Tier: 10-A

Powers and Abilities:
Accelerated Development (Born with genes that grant faster and better gains during training compared to others), Awakened Power (When under moments of stress, his focus increases drastically, whether it be video games or playing Basketball), Camouflage (With paintball uniform), Hacking (A Computer Science student with many years of coding and hacking experience), Instinctive Reaction (Even when not focusing on driving, he is able to drive, slow down, change lanes, and easily avoid collision with instincts alone), Martial Arts (Stated to have 15 years of experience in Hayashi Ha Shito Ryu) which also grants Weapon Mastery (Knife, sword, stick and nunchaku) and Pressure Points, Preparation, Reactive Power Level (Can match his opponents' reflexes and read their moves by engaging in long fights), Extreme Pain Tolerance, Social Influencing (Can resolve fights between people really easily), Stealth Mastery (Was able to sneak up behind his opponents without any alerts in a paintball arena)

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Is consistently forced to hold back as to not injure opponents in the same weight class as him. Not doing so has resulted in him accidentally dislocation his opponent's jaw and has knocked out martial artists of higher weight class. Should scale to his durability)

Speed: Athlete level, higher in combat speed. (Can run faster than some marathon runners. Can swing cricket balls this fast, which should also scale to his punching speed. Can react to point-blank kicks and punches from martial artists)

Lifting Strength: Average Human level. (Can lift people of higher weight class which go up to 100KG)

Striking Strength: Athlete Class. (Can trade blows with hard hitters)

Durability: Athlete level. (Tanked a spinning kick which would normally knock out any opponent. Survived getting hit by a bus with nothing but a bruise. Has survived multiple storeys falls with no lasting concussion)

Range: Standard melee range, extended melee with weapons.

Stamina: Above average, fought in an entire fighting tournament with little to no rest.

Intelligence: Average. While he does well in studies, he is overall very dense to understand real-world and common logic.

Weaknesses: Is too soft, which allows others to manipulate him. Has difficulty going all out during fights which costs him fights he could win.

Back