• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which characters can defeat Archie Sonic?

He bypassed/altered the fate written in those books and I don't think it has anything to do with Peach.
A scan would still be nice. Mario having two completely unrelated fate haxes wold be weird, but I'm open minded to it. It still sounds alot more like text manipulation or even plot manipulation though.
Not sure about it being beyond the chaos force but it stands to reason since it was probably erased by CCC. In each case the sword's OP power null comes from working on a guy who's the literal multiverse.
The chaos force transcends an infinite multiverse, soooo...
You might have a point but keep in mind that immeasurable speed is uncountably infinitely faster than infinite speed.
I honestly believe base form Sonic has infinite speed. At worst, it doesn't translate to his combat and reactions, and requires alot of acceleration and traction. If not, it should still be noted that Ultra Sonic's speed is far beyond Super Sonic's, which is already immeasurable.
Hyperboles are usually by characters overestimating themselves though, not a WoG. In Kirby's case it's also consistent.
WOG hyperboles still exist. It'seems pretty common for a creator to say something transcends time without thinking about the implications of it. Often, there's no proof to back it up. In Kirby's case, Another Dimension is heavily implied to be navigated through for time travel, but regular fodder Kirby enemies can still move in it, and flowers can go. Another Dimension just seems to be parallel timelines and that's about it. There is evidence to make it more than that, but there's also counter-evidence that breaks the power-scaling of Kirby as we know it. It's still more likely than Dragon Ball's heaven though lmao.
Proof of the statements being related to time working differently? (Also that might even back it up so don't really see your point here). I'm probably talking about something else if Galacta Knight isn't involved, though again, not an expert.
Wait... I just finished writing my previous paragraph and now I'm starting to think 5D Kirby might make sense after all... Oh no

Does his writing alter the course of fate or does he write the course of fate as he sees it in his visions?
it is precog as on his profile but i'm pretty sure in spm it is written like it being fate itself so i say he should have resistance to fate hell on the revision where dimentio got low 2-C and the precog it was literally brought up for mario as fate resistance grumble

Back