• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you list their exact page titles here, I can unlock them for you.

I agree that descriptions should be placed in the standard format pages.

I think that the discussions template should be placed almost at the bottom of the pages, right above the categories sections though.

I corrected your example above btw.

Well, I would argue that since References and categories aren't as looked up as Discussions, the latter should be above them to make things faster and the navigation around in profiles smoother, to avoid going below the References one would mostly ignore to see the Discussions.

Thank you for helping out so much. I appreciate it.

Well, I would argue that since References and categories aren't as looked up as Discussions, the latter should be above them to make things faster and the navigation around in profiles smoother, to avoid going below the References one would mostly ignore to see the Discussions.
Well, from an aesthetical viewpoint, I think that it comes across as inappropriate to place the forum links above the references, as the latter section is not a largely independent part of a page, whereas the character fights sections and the forum tag links are.

Last edited:
I'd also like to point out that references sections shouldn't be long enough to drive people away. If they are significantly large, they should be in a scrollbox.

Also, the vast majority of websites I've seen with navboxes and references put references above them, so I kinda trust that they're doing so for a reason.

Last edited:
So I'm told I'm pretty stupid, I've just been going through every verse of my 100 and adding the template to each profile in the categories as well as checking verse pages, since I thought this was implied by the step 2 "gradually add this to character pages" thing. So forgive me if it takes awhile, but I'm already this far deep and I'm just going to finish,

Please explain what you think is the problem here.

Bambu's adding the template to character pages for those verses, rather than just verifying that the template works in the verse pages.

It's probably not an issue but it's work that wasn't slated to be done now, so he'll take longer than expected to finish his section.

Last edited:
Oh. That very kind and ambitious of you, but it likely involves thousands of pages, so it is not at all necessary for you to strain yourself in this manner. The character profile pages can be done gradually later over the years.

The Emperor of Mankind

Khorne

Tzeentch

Nurgle

Slaanesh

An'ggrath the Unbound

Skarbrand

Ka'Bandha

Kairos Fateweaver

Gork and Mork

Kaela Mensha Khaine

Asuryan

Isha

Cegorach

Vaul

Morai-Heg

Ynnead

Eldrad Ulthran (should probably keep this one unlocked, don't know why it's admin locked in the first place)

Aza'gorod the Nightbringer

Mephet'ran the Deceiver

Mag'ladroth the Void Dragon

The Hive Mind

Blackstone Fortress

That said, this project was not supposed to initially be focused on adding the template to character pages, just the verse pages.

I seem to have missed it the first time but could you also unlock the Necrons?

The Necrons

Warhammer 40k profiles have all been updated, you may lock them again. However the verse page link for whatever reason is not working.

That is actually my "fault". There was a bug that separated the "Warhammer 40,000" tag into "Warhammer 40" and "000", so I had to merge them into a newly created "Warhammer 40000" tag instead.

Anyway, I will lock the pages.

What can be done to fix the issue?

Even putting the Warhammer 40000 tag as shown in the OP for titles that are different didn't work.

It's using the new URL format, we don't have a fix for it yet.

Yes. We need to wait for our system manager to fix this issue.

Hello.

Our system manager has now removed the "vsbattles-" part from all of the relevant tags, and AKM sama seems to have updated the discussions template accordingly.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball#Discussions
There appears to be an issue with this change. If you go to an old thread and click the tags as listed at the top of it, they take you to the old versions of the tags (with vsbattles in the URL).

They still appear in the list of threads with that tag, but it makes navigation within the forum itself a bit more tough.

Okay. Thank you for the information. I will inform our system manager.

Yep, I can confirm that it's fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back