• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die it's a DxD fanfiction with a typical premise:
Issei's parents (who are non human) are killed, he gets adopted by Ophis and becomes super duper strong, and then he goes to school where he bangs chicks, brutally murders bad guys and the occasional bashing of some random character. The reason why I don't go into much detail is because hearing that premise gives you an exact idea on how the plot goes so there isn't anything special about it

Oh look at THIS, another supehero fanfic where an edgy anti hero completely dismantles any sort of argument towards against killing every villain ever, constantly dicks on Batman and Superman's views while treating them like buffoons, and of course they get a mass harem which resonates throughout multiple freaking frachises.
I seriously hate these fanfics pretending to be more complex then comic franchises that have been around for 80+ years

Oh trust me this guy has made some real stinkers over the past, I shared this fanfic he wrote where it's about Naruko being an all powerful fem goddess that gets a mass yuri harem and kills all men in the world because radical feminism, or a troll fic but considering the consistent lack of quality in these stories I think it's the former

This guy was making a King of the Monsters harem, GODZILLA HAREM
Oh look at THIS, another supehero fanfic where an edgy anti hero completely dismantles any sort of argument towards against killing every villain ever, constantly dicks on Batman and Superman's views while treating them like buffoons, and of course they get a mass harem which resonates throughout multiple freaking frachises.
I seriously hate these fanfics pretending to be more complex then comic franchises that have been around for 80+ years

Godzilla harem

bdfeb4b4b29e8d77f55d980125cc6133.png

I read an old fanfic that was deleted where after Ragna turned into the Black Beast during Chronophantasma since Izanami mutated his Azure Grimoire, Rachel sent him away to protect him but he was teleported into Naruto verse. Now during that Minato was going to seal away the Nine Tails into Naruto but then the Black Beast came and Minato sealed the Black Beast inside Naruto, now your wondering what happened the the Nine Tails? No one knows since it was presumed sealed inside of Naruto as well. Not only that but Naruto becomes edgy and overpowered when he was 5 and is Kage level, also he had graphic sex with Mei, Tsunade, Anko and fem!Haku (Common trope to make Haku a girl). Now Naruto with white hair and red eyes calls him Naruto the Bloodedge and finds Ragna's coat and sword (even though the coat doesn't fit) and then stomps the entire Akatsuki when he was 8 and then gained a bigger harem.

Now what happened to the other characters? Nothing much they got sidelined and never really developed that much and Sasuke, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino and Konoha civilians gets bashed as per usual in these Naruto harem fanfics.

Also they did a time skip and Naruto in his teenage years (Shippuden) is now a god with having the Rinnegan and Senju wood style bloodline and also Mangekyo Sharingan where his grandfather was Madara Uchiha. This along with all of Ragna's powers and control of the Black Beast he now arrives at the BlazBlue world and stomps Terumi and Relius with ease and in his harem now he gained Izanami, Noel, Nu-13, Lambda, and almost every single female character even Tsubaki (he killed off Jin and Hakumen).

The fanfic I think was called Naruto: The Heavenly Hurricane Bloodedge of Justice!
Make the FC/OC profile (Sorry im very late to this).

Literally none of rwby are too much perverts except yang and blake, and i don't see the logic of all four of them dating the MC.
Let's see a typical RWBY fanfic, shall we?
1. If it is abused and neglected reader, he is beaten for ******* no reason by rose family and then WHEN he escapes , the people in his rose family SUDDENLY feel guilt, start crying and immediately decides to go to beacon. Heck, the same goes if the MC starts in some other family. If it is a normal story, the MC appears out of thin air, and OH MY GOD! He is using goku's kamehameha! Oh no! He has a stand! NOW! ORA ORA ORA ORA!! Hey, he has a coool gadget and he introduces himself as edgelord1234!
2. Then in beacon and initiation. Oh, did i mention sometimes male characters like jaune, ren, ozpin, taiyang, qrow , CARDIN, ROMAN and ironwood TURN INTO GIRLS??? In the initiation, he pulls off some random badass stunt, and suddenly every girl in beacon , including the males adapted as females, decide his dick is worth inserting into them. Great.
3. OZPIN, FOR NO REASON, Announces the MC'S true name like a damn noble phantasm, and Ruby and yang is forgiven by the MC and they join his harem. Incest much?
4. We see that literally female, including salem, 9AND SUMMER ROSE who is alive) and every male turned female is a part of MC's harem, and oh, they are not even bothered that they are sharing their boyfriend with at least hundred other girls.
Moral of the story? We need eye bleach.
And the author even gives them a bio and adds every picture of them, their weapons, even the cloths they are wearing, their harem list. Well, also show us now what the underwear they wear looks like too, huh?

What is ******* with turning the male characters female? It literally is the worst thing to have ever come into literary existence. It just sucks ass like there is no tomorrow except tomorrow is every single worst point of 2020 condensed into one point of the space-time continuum, combined with every single part of world-ending events in fiction to ever appear.

What is ******* with turning the male characters female? It literally is the worst thing to have ever come into literary existence. It just sucks ass like there is no tomorrow except tomorrow is every single worst point of 2020 condensed into one point of the space-time continuum, combined with every single part of world-ending events in fiction to ever appear.
We all did not mind when they turned king arthur into a female, so lol.

I think it more so has to do with taking pre established male characters from other franchises and making them female; which to be frank is also a trend I dislike since it's clearly designed to increase the harem count when the author has run out of women to put in

How do you run out of women to put in a harem? as soon as that becomes an issue to be solved, you have a problem with your writing.

Well I think having more then at 3 women in your harem is when you start having a problem, because CLEARLY the MC is so hot to these girls that all women in the universe want to get in his pants

And what's worse to me is that the author isn't even good at building up the relationship between the girls and the edgy ass- I mean perfect main character. Regardless if it's a harem or not any author practicing the art the romance needs to convey to the audience that what they see on the page or screen is genuine love between two individuals that grow in their relationship, not just having them fall in love just to be used as a literal sex object.

And what's worse to me is that the author isn't even good at building up the relationship between the girls and the edgy ass- I mean perfect main character. Regardless if it's a harem or not any author practicing the art the romance needs to convey to the audience that what they see on the page or screen is genuine love between two individuals that grow in their relationship, not just having them fall in love just to be used as a literal sex object.
Totally agreed. I read a novel where MC almost had a harem. Only;

He fell in love with the first girl and stayed married to her for several years. Then she passed into a coma.

The second girl had a...very complicated.....relationship with him. It would take multiple interactions over centuries and such for him to acknowledge her.

The third girl had a crush on him but he gently turned her down, giving her a massive gift as an apology and moved on.

Fourth girl started out as a friend he had deep talks with that almost sacrificed her life to save his.

At the very least, do something like this. Make them people and not coochies....

Back