• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You vs the last character you searched for.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Basically the title. But....
  • You will be given 3 abilities to choose from
  • Speed equalized
  • Battle takes place in a big empty nothing
  • No prep time, but you do have prior knowledge
  • Physically, unless chosen with a specific hax such as suphuman physical characteristics (You will be 9-B with this) or Large Size (5-B if you choose type 5 for instance), you're only as strong as you're irl self
Will you survive or will you be dead?

Last edited:
Oh, interesting. Well, assuming we don’t get to just choose whatever, I’ll pick 3 Powers I have always thought would go well- Damage Transferal (for transferring damage between enemies and myself/allies), Attack Reflection (To reflect attacks thrown at me/my allies), and Extrasensory Perception (to see more abstract forms of attacks, such as thought-based Mind Control or Reality Warping).
Now, let me see who was last on my list...
It was Luffy. Oh boy.
Ok. I probably lose here. This becomes a Stamina battle. Being supposedly smarter non-combat wise, depending on the environment I could probably try and utilize a weakness of Rubber to negate Luffy’s advantages, but being in a plane of nothing I’m screwed. Luffy has far more combat experience and street smarts, and due to personal reasons I’m not very good at attrition. All I can hope is that he doesn’t kill me and I get lucky enough to give him a concussion, but I rate this at about an 8.7/10 Loss on my part.

My other last-searched character is Ben 10. Probably win here though. Ben usually leads with his weaker Aliens. With Attack Reflection + Damage Transferal, assuming full NLF Mode for obvious reasons, and with Extrasensory Perception to see more abstract attacks I don’t think even Alien X can do something. All it becomes is an attrition battle again really, in which case..... probably lose if I don’t do things like aim for the eyes or Incap him.
Rate this about a 6/10. 4/10 times he takes advantage of my lack of stamina, 6/10 I use Science + Accuracy + Attack Reflection to do something stupid like blow his Omnitrix up from the inside.

Last edited:
The last character on the wiki I searched was Psykos.

I don't need 3 abilities, just one: Causality Manipulation.

Cause: Psykos attempts to crush me with telekinesis.
Effect: Psykos and I are newlyweds that just said "I do".

I think I take this one.

Noice. Mine is John wick

Large size type 1, reality warping and precognition would be anough lmao

Jibril
****, from what little i know of her she’s insanely violent

I pick non-corporeal, light manip and death manip
Let her get in close then use burst of instant death light

Gouketsu. I'd say reality warping, teleportation and precognition. I could easily teleport away from Gouketsu, prdeict his attacks, and just warp him to death I guess

ZYB8A4C.gif

I don't think there's a way to beat his ass with only 3 abilities barring copout abilities like omnipotence.

I fight Morty Smith and while he is more physically stronger and more everything. I'll get precognition, matter Manipulation (on myself or other stuff) and stat amping

Oh boy...

Actually, once again, I only need one power: mind manipulation. Orochi has no resistance to that, so I could essentially control his mind and be Orochi, pretty much.

But what happens once you can’t concentrate on the mind Manip anymore. Say, during the 24 hours you’d have to be using it on him,

Fair point. Let's swap Mind Manipulation for Ino Yamanaka's Body Transfer Jutsu. Then, I could just absorb the original body I have once I'm in Orochi's body. Problem solved.

The last character I searched was Flashy Flash.

I have a fun way to deal with him, it's kind of trolly. I only need two powers to pull this off: Passive Absorption (specifically kinetic energy) and Reactive Power level (the more kinetic energy I absorb or generate, the stronger I become).

The moment Flashy Flash darts at me, I basically steal all his kinetic energy Wally West style and just lay a beatdown on him. Martial arts are pointless if there's no kinetic energy or movement implementing the strikes.

Boom. Who's next?

Last character I searched for on the wiki was the great jaggi. I think to win this, I would need to have one ability, Fire manipulation. My reasoning is:
1. The great jaggi‘s weakness is fire based attacks
2. Fire is a good crowd control move (good for dealing with the other jaggis that the great one might summon/call)

Levi Ackerman

This is easy: Existence Erasure, Precognition and Time-Stop. Wait for the right moment using precognition, use za warudo time stop, and then erase

Back