• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

Self-Explanatory.

You keep all your irl knowledge of the verse (unless you don't want to).

You can be any key of the character.

If you're not familiar with the verse and its lore, you can just talk about what you'd do in general.

You can only do a new character once a day.

Last edited:

Well, I just gained some of the most broken shit ever for this Tier. He's pretty slow though.

Starbrand
I still know very little about him besides him stalemating the Avengers while holding back and him self-destructing a Beyonder Drone but I guess I'd find out through experience?

Arceus
More likely than not, be bored out of my mind, due to being unchallengable when it comes to anything, in the 'verse.

I mean... I guess I can hope that I'm transcendent of the concept of emotion as a whole, so boredom won't be a factor. But that'd be the only solace I could ever hope to get.

My most recently searched character is Batman.

Guess I'm vengeance and the night. Although realistically, I think I'd behave more like Dick Grayson personality-wise than Bruce. Though I would try to intimidate criminals when necessary.

He is tortured pretty brutally irrc.Dying again and again over an infinite amount of timelines
Oof. Is that true of all his keys?
Is it happening to him constantly as a part of his being? I'd presume when I wake up in bed, there isn't someone there from a work of fiction to torture me.

Oof. Is that true of all his keys?
Is it happening to him constantly as a part of his being? I'd presume when I wake up in bed, there isn't someone there from a work of fiction to torture me.
You can either discuss what you'd use the powers for in the verse the character is from, or if you woke up as the character in real life.

Yakagi Suimei- I would do what any modern magician would do, figure out all laws of the real world in order to become omnipotent.

I mean technically with all that hax, passive law hax, aura that paralyzes, freezes souls, power nulls etc plus that ap, on Earth wouldn't exactly be anything that could stop me, but figuring out if anything out there could, is what a magician would do, and then coming up with countermeasures.

Fulfilling the Societies goal of finding a way everyone can be saved sounds cool too.

Last edited:
You can either discuss what you'd use the powers for in the verse the character is from, or if you woke up as the character in real life.
Well, I don't know the 'verse, so I guess real life it is. It depends on the limits of the shapeshifting?
What stops me creating matter from nothing & fabricating fabric or gold & such?

Back