• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

Kong
334.jpg

As paper, I would do nothing

As Elizabeth, I would try to change the outcome to Burial at Sea's ending to a more positive outcome for herself and Sally. Or, yeah know, actually fight back Atlas's men with plasmids unlike main canon Elizabeth.

I barely know the verse by heart, as I didn't play any of the games despite me wanting to, but I would at least try my best to survive Rapture if left on my own, even if it's dirt. lol

i live the anime life with my harem

Especially now that the profile's been deleted as of a few hours ago. Not to rain on your parade, just a little disappointed I missed out on viewing it.
It's still in the WABAC Machine and I did make an improved version of the profile. You can request to see it on my message wall.

I would erase everything i don't like, i would eat as many hamburgers and have infinite money through threats with my 5D erasure (i would be a villain in my own Universe)

But the world made me one downgrade

I would wake up as Askin and i would almost certainly just eat Aushwhalen or just get outright killed by Yhwach/Jugram/Lille because i can't resist speaking in memes.
Mostly depends on what point in the timeline i start in and also when Askin joined the Wandereich.
Might do some goofy ah stuff before i try to pull a Ligma joke on Jugram and get instantly killed.

Back