• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Wake Up As The Last Character You Searched On The VSBW, What Would You Do?

I GOT GAROU.

I'd pretty much do the same things Garou did, pretty much. I'd get stronger via Reactive Evolution, but I'd change things by stanning Psykos and helping her take down Tatsumaki. After fighting Saitama for the first time, I think I'd track him down and continue to use him as a sparring partner to get even stronger (he's the only person that could really provide a challenge for me after I hit High 6-A), and theoretically, if I break my limiter (if it wasn't already broken, it's been a while since I've seen OPM), become stronger than Saitama.

From there, idk. I'll have to see how the webcomic plays out.

Immediately separate myself from the Separatist Central Control Mainframe similar to this droid but on purpose. Then...well it honestly depends on where I start. If I have a means to escape the planet I’m on I’ll take it. I wish I could say I’d be a bounty hunter droid but honestly I’d probably just be an explorer.

I got Boa Hancock.

I'm going to train my Haki so I'm advanced in each kind, help Luffy like in canon (minus the man-hating part), and keep training. Who knows? Maybe I'll become someone on the level of the Four Emperors of the Sea.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Burter I’m assuming I start on Namek. Thanks to prior knowledge I see 2 options. Inform Frieza of Goku and Friends so he can kill them off and I get set for life or I ditch the Ginyu Force and try to join the Z fighters. I’d probably do the second one honestly. Working for Frieza would suck. Not only would I have to fear getting killed by him for a slight mistake, I’d be doing horrible things under his command. As life threatening as it would be, I’d atleast try to explain myself to the Z fighters. I’d be scared of Vegeta though.

I looked up The Writer of DC Comics.

I've always wanted to write a comic. I thought about making a Kryptonian criminal with a massive desire for battle, something like the attitude of a Saiyan with the powers of a Kryptonian. That's an example of an original character I'd make.

As for what characters I'd want to write, Superman, and for some reason, Star Sapphire (and probably have her be a villain again, or at most a neutral character) is also seeming to be interesting in terms of a character I'd want to write a comic run for. Not even gonna lie, I'd like to write some of the lesser known characters, since that'd give me more freedom and such.

Last edited:
Mori Jin: Huh. Beyond massacring sum PoS dictators maybe, nothing different.

I got Nami.

Uh, I'd probably go do the same thing Nami did in the Arlong Park arc, learn Observation and Armament Haki (if possible), and maybe try working on becoming more useful in H2H combat.

Also, I'd let Sanji simp.

Android 21.

I'm about to end the Z-Fighters' whole career.

First off, to prevent myself from having uncontrollable hunger, I'd try to gather all the Dragon Balls and wish for my uncontrollable hunger to vanish. Boom, no fits of insanity because I don't have sweets anymore. Alternatively, I could materialize senzu beans, or wish for that if I'm incapable of doing so (as senzu beans can also keep individuals full for a period of time).

Secondly, train. Android 21 has superior potential to Cell, who has the DNA of Frieza, the same Frieza who trained in 4 months and got on RoF Base Goku level. But hey, even if that doesn't work, I'll just keep training and grow even stronger thanks to my Saiyan DNA. Also, thanks to the fact that I would have the DNA of Frieza and Majin Buu, I could train in space, and potentially train on neutron stars where the gravity is even more intense than anything the Gravity Room can put up with. This means I'd be able to get much stronger in short periods of time. And assuming I had Frieza's potential in addition to that, the gains would be even higher. The best part is that I'd be capable of doing this at anytime, pretty much.

With that, I'd far surpass the likes of Goku and Vegeta, and would easily decimate opponents in the Universe 6 VS Universe 7 Arc. However, I wouldn't fight, I'd just watch. Knowing how valuable and how much of a threat Hit's Time Skip is, I'd be watching his fights with Goku and Vegeta to be able to mimic the technique.

Regarding Goku Black, I could use him as a means to get stronger. If things get hectic, I could absorb Zamasu to prevent the two from the possibility of fusing. Zamasu would still be alive, yes, but his power would be added onto mine. Heck, with that boost, I think I could absorb Goku Black as well.

Even in spite of these changes, I don't think Goku and Vegeta would be weaker than they are in canon, since I'd still likely train with them, as well as doing my own private training to stay ahead. Heck, they might actually be stronger than in canon.

The Tournament of Power wouldn't have Frieza as a contender, since I would take his place. Also, even with the no killing rule, I could just absorb opponents. I think Jiren would end up seeing me as a problem and would try to eliminate me. However, with me absorbing fodder opponents and growing strong enough to take on even stronger opponents, we'd likely have more members of Universe 7 active, a stronger Goku (who could still theoretically tap into UI if Jiren pushes him enough), a stronger Vegeta, and a Majin who has limitless stamina and the arsenal of almost the entire U7 team.

Yeah, Jiren's going down.

From there, me or whoever on Universe 7 would wish for the other universes back. Also, since there's no Frieza, the Broly movie doesn't happen. So, I could just fly to Vampa and absorb both Broly and Paragus, allowing me to get even stronger. I'd continue doing extensive training on my own, as well as alongside Goku and Vegeta and whoever else wants to get stronger.

Ooh boy, onto the Moro Arc. I'll probably put that in a spoiler section, since it'll cover some stuff near the end of the arc.

Well, Moro's absorption doesn't work on Majins, so that's a plus. Knowing that, I could definitely have a huge advantage going into a fight against him. However, if I'm still on Earth, I could absorb his lackeys and Seven-Three before he gets a chance to, preventing him from gaining even more power. If Goku decides to mess around, I'll just destroy the senzu bean and maybe even try to kill the weakened Moro myself if I'm strong enough. Also, I could go to Yardrat and learn Forced Spirit Fission and Spirit Control before Vegeta gets a chance to, and my power mimicry would help me to learn it far faster.

Also, knowing that Uub exists, I think I'd absorb him since he seems like a treasure trove of energy going off Chapter 66 of the manga.

After that, maybe I'd get Beerus and Whis to train me and use the candy I can generate to bribe the two. Coupled with spars between Goku and Vegeta and my own personal training, my power would shoot up astronomically.

So that's pretty much it for now. I'll probably add more after the next arc in the manga.

First post on this thread in 2021 lol

So, I got Genos.

Ooh boy, there's a lot I can do here. I'd probably ask Saitama to help me get DNA from monsters he fights, collecting samples from them if there are any remains left. The DNA of Mosquito Girl and Deep Sea King would be good at increasing versatility, and I'd probably have some robot mosquitoes to get DNA and supplement the Mosquito Girl DNA. Carnage Kabuto and Lord Boros DNA would also be good at increasing my strength. With that, I'd probably be around the level of Boros with his power sealed. The DNA of Elder Centipede would also be helpful for increasing strength, and various other monsters would increase my versatility.

Along with the regular upgrades, Genos received in canon, I'd be able to do a really good job at helping Tatsumaki against Psykos, and I could gather Psykos's DNA from that as well (since Saitama would probably help me get Orochi's DNA). I don't quite know how strong that would make me after those upgrades are successfully implemented, but I think it would be probably close to the low end for Full Power/10-Second Genos in canon in terms of power, if I were to guess.

But why stop at just monsters? With the aforementioned robot mosquitoes to supplement the Mosquito Girl DNA, I could collect the DNA of S-Class Heroes Garou fights via any blood, sweat, saliva and so forth left from the battles. The DNA of Superalloy Darkshine, Bang, Metal Bat, Garou and Tatsumaki would also be good for boosting the power and versatility of my abilities. Assuming I collected the DNA of those listed above, I'd get even stronger and have an even heavier arsenal.

That's pretty much all I've got for him right now. I'll edit anything that seems off since I'm not as versed in One Punch Man as I am in Dragon Ball.

I got Android 17 this time.

Alright, what would I do in this scenario?

So, after the Cell Arc, I'd start training and become a park ranger. However, due to being so fast, I'd be able to squeeze in training while on breaks (if park rangers even have breaks). Assuming a break is 30 minutes, I could use my knowledge of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to go there and get about 6 hours worth of training there in 10x Earth's Gravity. Doing this frequently would help me grow stronger at a faster rate.

I'd also want to visit Master Roshi, as that could give me a better repertoire of techniques to use in combat. Speaking of moves, I'd also make the Super Electric Strike a canon move.

So basically, I'd repeat this process for a while, possibly even visiting Hercule on breaks to use Majin Buu as a sparring partner.

Also, I just realized Android 17 protects the whole island by himself, so I'd probably take shorter breaks more frequently. Or I could still take 30 minute breaks, since I assume the island isn't going to be under attack from poachers 24/7. Either way, I'd still end up stronger than Android 17 in canon.

I'd still basically do all that Android 17 did in the Tournament of Power. So hey, we'd still get the W but easier.

To be honest, unlike the Android 21 one, I don't think this would change things as much. The only thing is that instead of being around the level of Blue Goku before the ToP, I might be like Blue Kaio-Ken x10 level, maybe.

Last edited:

1. I don’t destroy any of the humans. I kinda want to be a good guy so none of that.

2. DON’T STEAL GODZILLA’S KID.

3. Use my telepathic abilities to tell Goji and the humans that I mean no harm.

4. Go to the moon and make my own little fortress of solitude.

5. Train so I can use my abilities more effectively.

6. ??? I might just let the whole destroyah thing play out on it’s own since things went kinda okay in the movie. After thats over, I try to befriend the resurrected Goji Jr.

Well ****, my life just went to shit.

I guess my first order of business is to make sure I kill those two damn zombies that infects myself and Taromaru before that happens. Not sure if I want to try to snap Yuki out of her funk early or not though. Though I at least know how to deal with the Zombies early on now.

From Android 17 to Android 18 lol

So, I'd get out of the place where I was held and encounter the Z-Fighters. Naturally, Vegeta would probably still challenge me.

Android 18 (Me, technically?): "You know, I was just going to walk away and vibe, but since you decided to try me, you're gonna catch these hands..."

And well, I'd beat the crap out of Vegeta like in canon.

From there up until the finale of the Cell Saga, I think I'd let things play out like in canon. I don't want to train too soon, since that might make Cell stronger and I don't want that to happen.

Vegeta: "Absorb the Android and reach your Perfect Form!"
18: "Please don't."

After following the Z-Fighters to Kami's Lookout, I'd show up, thank the Z-Fighters for removing the bombs, and then go off to begin training. I'd probably use any Z-Fighters that would care to battle me as sparring partners while I train.

Also, due to me not needing to rest, I could train constantly. Heck, while Vegeta sleeps, I could take advantage of the Gravity Room and train there. I could also pop by on the island Android 17 is park ranger on and use him for a sparring partner. I could also visit Master Roshi and learn his various techniques, and possibly learn the techniques of other individuals when sparring with them.

Going on to the Buu Saga, I'd probably train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for a whole 2 years by myself before the Buu Saga begins. The Buu Saga is likely going to go as it did in canon. After that, I'd train for even longer durations of time when the Hyperbolic Time Chamber gets upgraded, as well as continuing to spar and train with other Z-Fighters.

As for Battle of Gods, that would pretty much go per usual. After that, I'd do even more training from there in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. If it's possible at all, I might ask Whis if I could train to be a God of Destruction. After all, given that Android 17 went from Star level to Universal after training for 12 years doing nothing but training by himself and fighting poachers, my constant training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber should allow me to make greater gains than that at a faster rate. Assuming I get strong enough, I think it could be possible for me to become a candidate for the God of Destruction position.

From there, assuming I become a GoD candidate, I'd likely be training alongside Goku and Vegeta on Beerus's planet, which would give me a great increase in power. Of course, I'd also ask about Ultra Instinct...

18: "This training is awesome, but out of curiosity, when will you teach me Ultra Instinct?"
Whis: "Oh? How do you know about Ultra Instinct?"
18: "Uhh, lucky guess?"

I think the Resurrection of F arc would also go similarly to how it did in canon.

From there, we'd have the Universe 6 VS Universe 7 arc. I'd probably participate in the place of Piccolo. I'd use my knowledge of how to best Magetta and Frost's hidden needle to my advantage. I'd tag out and let Vegeta fight Cabba. Or actually, I could fight him instead and never give him the knowledge of Super Saiyan. Eh, it doesn't matter much to me either way, so I'd probably let him fight Cabba and then Hit, and then it would proceed like in canon.

From there, we have the Goku Black arc. During that time, assuming I do manage to become a Candidate for God of Destruction, I'd probably be training with Beerus and Whis while that's going on. When Trunks shows up, I'd want to talk to him.

Trunks: "An android?! You're still alive?"
18: "Yeah, and I'm with the Z-Fighters. I heard about the situation with Goku Black. If you're interested, I can take you to a place to train. I can't promise that it'll help you beat him, but you should fare better against him..."

If he accepts, I'd train with Trunks for 2 years in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. From there, I'd keep training with Beerus and Whis.

After this, we'd have the Tournament of Power. Like always, I'd be training. And even if I'm a GoD candidate, I can still participate! The team would likely still be the same, and we'd fare better than normal as we have a U7 team that's slightly stronger than in canon. It'd be kind of cool to fight Toppo even if I'd get clapped. Either way, I think we'd get the W.

During the Broly Arc, I'd probably be training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for a bit. Assuming I get out in time, I could help stall for time while Goku and Vegeta are trying to fuse into Gogeta.

Now, for the Moro Arc.

Moro's absorption doesn't work on Androids, so that's a win. I'd help offer support, and then incinerate the senzu bean with a ki blast when Goku tries to give one to Moro. From there, it's training as usual.

That pretty much sums that up.

Until the next arc, anyways...

Last edited:
Vados.

I'm noticing a trend here...

Anyways, I wouldn't do much differently. I'd probably be more strict toward Champa and tell him to get in shape more. However, he's bound to ignore me.

So, I'll do something else. I'll go behind his back and train someone to be a God of Destruction Candidate.

Caulifla is too brash, Kale is too shy, Frost is too evil, Magetta is too sensitive, Botamo is too... just no, and Hit is only in it for the money.

That pretty much leaves me with one option: Cabba. He's shown that he's disciplined, willing to learn, and good at it, too. I'd train him in practically everything possible from his early child years up to the Tournament of Power. He'd be a freaking beast and a force to be reckoned with in the Tournament of Power. Under Jiren, Goku and Vegeta, he might be the most serious threat in the tournament.

How would things play out with a based Cabba in the ToP? I honestly don't know. Either way, I assume all of the universes will be wished back, so it really doesn't matter.

Then, when the time is right, I'll have Cabba officially instated as a God of Destruction. You can only handle so much Champa in your life.

So yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

EDIT: So, there actually is one more thing I'd want to do. I'd probably encourage Champa to have another Universe 6 VS Universe 7 tournament (after getting the permission of Zen-Oh and permission to use the Super Dragon Balls as the prize). I'd offer to speak the wish of whoever wins in the Language of the Gods. However, I have my own wish in mind. That is to be able to be able to re-write reality as I see fit. With it, I'd give myself infinite potential, much like Saiyans, remove the caveat (for myself at least) of being erased when using full power, and also to change history so that I occupied the position of the Omni-King. Then, to prevent anyone from undoing my wishes, I'd store the Super Dragon Balls in my staff. I'll also do other things so I'm not bored out of my mind. But hey, not having to worry about your universe randomly being erased should be comforting for the multiverse.

Last edited:
So, I've got Hit this time. Time to make the donuts.

I'd pretty much do all of the same kind of stuff that Hit would do, but also try to squeeze in some of my own training during that time. Additionally, I would also seek out challenges to put my Time Skip abilities to the test, allowing me to improve them even further.

By the time the Universe 6 VS Universe 7 Tournament comes around, I feel like my abilities would be heightened and more efficient than they were in canon. Vados would naturally come to recruit me, and I would respond.

Me: I'll accept your terms, but only if you pay me.
Vados: And what is the price you had in mind?
Me: Not in money, training. I want you to train me to be the next God of Destruction for this universe...

From there, assuming she accepts the terms and allows me to participate in the tournament, I'd do better, with a greater duration of Time Skip to utilize against Goku and Vegeta. Assuming everything goes like how it does in the battle against Goku (albeit slightly more difficult on his end), I'd still forfeit to Monaka, and then begin training with Vados after the tournament. With access to god ki, I could make my Time Skip abilities even more powerful, and even be able to increase my base strength even further. Since there isn't any form I need to master, once I learn god ki, I'm set. From there, I could devote time to learning how to utilize Ultra Instinct, in theory.

I honestly don't know how much of a difference a god ki Hit would make in the Tournament of Power, so that's kind of up in the air (though I assume that Universe 7 would still end up winning in the end).

And there, the donuts have been made. If he plays a role in the next arc of the manga, I'll cover that.

Back