• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: fixing Yubel Scaling + some additions

Forgot about that yeah she gets the sacred beasts
Sorry it's been a while
"Gets the Sacred Beasts"? What do you mean? (I know who The Sacred Beasts are. Raviel, Hamon & Uria, right?) Sorry about all the questions, by the way. I just value thoroughness, is all.
& yeah, it's been a while. I was thinking of commenting on that it's been like, half a year since this thread started.

"Gets the Sacred Beasts"? What do you mean? (I know who The Sacred Beasts are. Raviel, Hamon & Uria, right?) Sorry about all the questions, by the way. I just value thoroughness, is all.
& yeah, it's been a while. I was thinking of commenting on that it's been like, half a year since this thread started.
Yes get them and their powers etc

Perhaps it's because it's been so long, perhaps my memory is just terrible (I do indeed not remember the arguments.), or perhaps the points in favor of what is currently having its implementation supported, but I cannot think of any issue, I, personally have.
....For all that that's worth, anyway, given I'm not a staff member & I didn't participate THAT much in this revision, IIRC.

There were alot of points i can't remember all of them
But the more important stuff was about how SD said that there are 2 exodias Because exodia is sealed in a tablet and sealed in an alternate dimension thus you can't scale exodia to his alternate self
And then i gave proof of monsters being unbound by the tablet's seal

Seems like it unless SD counters rainbow dragon and dark magician acting without tablets
somehow

Last bump
I'll apply the changes if jo further input is given since almost everyone unanimously agreed with the revision

First of all I Must thank you for your work here! I originally gathered hundreds of screenshots of Yubel to demonstrate all his/her abilities! Though yeah even if I also tried to scale him/her from Exodia some persons argued Exodia was somewhat not at full strength so I'm glad to know you managed to convince the crew! And Yeah, Yubel's really OP for a card game anime character! Not only does he/she (the gender varies if you watch the subbed version or not) scale to Exodia but Also to "scared beasts" and I'd like to point out something.

Not only can he/she summon sacred beasts (but also even a fusion of the sacred beasts) BUT in addition to that, Yubel also defeated said beast while possessing a human and using only her aura! Sacred beasts are comparable to Egyptian gods! I remember I showed a screenshot from the original version where Jim Cook states sacred beasts and Egyptian gods are equal in power! But someone asked me "How is Jim knowledgeable about those cards?". Well after a few research in the original version, it seems pretty much anyone is knowledgeable about sacred beasts: Remember that totally random guy named "Pierre the gambler" in 4kids' version (Mitsuo in the original version) from ep 43? Even that random dude knows about sacred beasts and the conflict for their possession between the school and the seven shadow riders (AKA sevens stars assassins in the original version) contrary to 4kids version where nothing of the sort is mentioned!

And besides in the original version, Egyptian gods are named "sangenshin" while sacred beasts are named "sangenma" proving they're clearly intended to be some sorts of demon counterparts of Egyptian gods!

Ah also in term of powers we should add "energy projection" since he/she used some energy balls during the movie with Paradox, as well as "Corruption" (he/she turned crystal beasts monsters into "advanced crystal beasts": darker and corrupted versions of those monsters under his/her control: https://www.imagebam.com/image/a979e1502723997 (screenshot from Judai speaking to the souls of crystal beasts while they're controlled by Yubel)

Last edited:
Yubel is pretty busted i know i'll give yubel some powers& abilities but that's for another thread
So do you agree with this thread or nah? @Jeune_fou

Yeah I definitely agree with that thread and yeah let's keep that for another thread!

Ah also excuse my dumb question but I do not live in an english speaking country so I'd like to know, what do you mean by "busted" in that specific context?

Yeah I definitely agree with that thread and yeah let's keep that for another thread!

Ah also excuse my dumb question but I do not live in an english speaking country so I'd like to know, what do you mean by "busted" in that specific context?
Busted meaning extremely Powerful

Back