• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I wish to have Post Timeskip Ichigo and Yhwach's profiles unlocked to apply the changes of this CRT:
Bump. I'm on my computer now

Can you move this thread to the Joke Battles thread, my dumbass posted it in fun and games

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask about this or not but you know the buttons on the typing area that let you bold, italic, or link things? Yeah, those aren't working for me for some reason.

Is this Profile suppose to be 3-A or High 3-A, AND 2-C or Low 2-C, cus it shows Low/High on the Tier: but they're not bolded or in the template/categories.

It shows High Universe level and Universe level+ on his AP and other portions. But I wanna be 100% certain

Last edited:
Can these pages and thread be locked?

I wish to have Post Timeskip Ichigo and Yhwach's profiles unlocked to apply the changes of this CRT:
Bump

Still need Sage (Sonic the Hedgehog), The End, and now Metal Sonic (Game) unlocked.
These three are protected btw. You never got back about the others and it seems that you edited them, so I've re-protected 'em.

Someone should remove his fight with Doom since Doom has being upgraded from Low 1-C to High 1-B and Low 1-A

and his too

These three are protected btw. You never got back about the others and it seems that you edited them, so I've re-protected 'em.
Yeah, so…this is kind awkward, I just noticed I need to make one more change on Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern)

Plus
-Giganto (Sonic Frontiers)
-Wyvern (Sonic Frontiers)
-Knight (Sonic Frontiers)
-Supreme (Sonic Frontiers)

Last edited:
Yeah, so…this is kind awkward, I just noticed I need to make one more change on Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern)

Plus
Brother, in the nicest possible way, you need to have your shit in order if you're going to be bumping a huge list of profiles to do work on them.

I know, I’m not really used to this kinda thing of unlocking a bunch of profiles to edit and I kinda just ended up noticing other things as I edited.

I need the following pages opened to apply the changes agreed upon in this thread:
Can someone unlock Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) profile? I just need to specify the type of High Godly Regeneration.
All done.

Is this Profile suppose to be 3-A or High 3-A, AND 2-C or Low 2-C, cus it shows Low/High on the Tier: but they're not bolded or in the template/categories.

It shows High Universe level and Universe level+ on his AP and other portions. But I wanna be 100% certain
The above seems like good enogh reasoning; I've fixed it.

Close this, a previous thread was made and this is only space-time manipulation

I would like Post Timeskip and Pre Timeskip Ichigo's profiles unlocked to apply these changes:

Note: I am forced to use Mobile, so if it doesn't go to plan, I'll ask they be locked and I'll get to it when I get home.

-Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern)
-Sage (Sonic the Hedgehog)
-The End
-Metal Sonic (Game)
-Shadow the Hedgehog (Game)
-Silver the Hedgehog (Game)
-Knuckles the Echidna (Game)
-Amy Rose (Game)
-Tails (Game)
-Ray the Flying Squirrel
-Mighty the Armadillo (Game)
-Blaze the Cat (Game)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Adventure)
-Chaos Emeralds (Game)
-Master Emerald
-Super Emeralds
-Team Sonic (Game)
-Trip the Sungazer
-Egg Wizard
-Dark Gaia (Game)
-Chip (Sonic the Hedgehog)
-Eggman Empire
-Sol Emeralds
-Jeweled Scepter

Can someone re-lock these if they aren’t already, changes are made. Thank you.

The content on this blog needs to be re-evulated, but we are unable to access this blog because the account hosting it has been banned from the fandom. Can someone copy the content of this blog here to edit it? Also, once the content has been copied elsewhere, the blog in question should be deleted and the link to the blog should be removed from the profile of Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel), the only profile where the blog is used. In conclusion, in addition to nonsense like nonexistent erasure type 2, which does not exist on Rimuru's profile, some abilities will be present on the profile without any explanation or scan, but since the abilities were accepted at some point, a content revision is needed to revise them.

The content on this blog needs to be re-evulated, but we are unable to access this blog because the account hosting it has been banned from the fandom. Can someone copy the content of this blog here to edit it? Also, once the content has been copied elsewhere, the blog in question should be deleted and the link to the blog should be removed from the profile of Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel), the only profile where the blog is used. In conclusion, in addition to nonsense like nonexistent erasure type 2, which does not exist on Rimuru's profile, some abilities will be present on the profile without any explanation or scan, but since the abilities were accepted at some point, a content revision is needed to revise them.
Just copy the whole thing and paste it on your blog. Then remove that link. I think this could be done by your self because the blog is short

Last edited:
Back