• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any fun fact about your ocs?

I think you’re confusing a sad ist with a maso chist. The former likes inflicting pain, the latter enjoys receiving pain. A part of her likes pushing herself, it lets her know she’s challenging herself and that she’s strong enough to handle more than it looks like she can
Ohhhh, OK then make her step on a lego brick-

I have a ton of old stuff in my notes to dump. I only made Cinner about 2 1/2 years ago but I really like him and his world.
Charred Cinner
When Cinner is desperately clinging to life in a battle his life energy overflows. After frequent use of this ability it started having side effects. The heat coming from his life energy eventually became too much burning him black. In this charred state he became far stronger but more susceptible to pain to the point where wielding Lifeline makes him bleed.
This transformation first came to head in a fierce battle against Gail where Cinner couldn’t keep up with his flail and on deaths door transformed. Charred’s brutality is much higher than anything Cinner has showcased before even pushing his staff through foes with simple jabs. Eventually he managed to turn it off but the threat of Charred Cinner coming back kept a possibility to worry about. After extensive meditation training and other forms of achieving inner peace he managed to dispel Charred from him and replaced it with Sunbeam. Sunbeam Cinner keeps his outfit intact unlike Charred Cinner who’s shirt is burned off and makes his skin a more radiant orange. While Charred focuses on dominating with raw power, Sunbeam uses focus to put himself in positions where victory is assured. While Charred would engage in an unrelenting assault to break through all defenses Sunbeam gently but surely sets up a fight so as to put his opponent in a spot where their at a major disadvantage, such as under his staff. Cinner has taken a long journey to overcome his darkness as a bred warrior and has matured into a man worthy of the title Supreme Dualist.
Cinner stole from a god guy stated to be like 6-B at high school in my dreams
I love training to get stronger and I think a part of that is how much I love life in general. All life like for example a tree can stand tall with as many branches as it wants because it being alive gives it that authority. By that notion, all living things can grow into whatever they want to be and prove they are alive which is beautiful. A special authority given from one life to another.
Also I’ve written a few battles with him. The most notable being a Death Battle with Mao Mao since they have so many connections and I love both. And then a sort of One Minute Melee type thing vs Black Star where he got his organs obliterated. That was before I read Soul Eater, his kit in the anime is so different since he gets all those new weapons later on.

Also I’ve written a few battles with him. The most notable being a Death Battle with Mao Mao since they have so many connections and I love both. And then a sort of One Minute Melee type thing vs Black Star where he got his organs obliterated. That was before I read Soul Eater, his kit in the anime is so different since he gets all those new weapons later on.
Loot vs Whisper death battle when?

I have a ton of old stuff in my notes to dump. I only made Cinner about 2 1/2 years ago but I really like him and his world.
Charred Cinner
When Cinner is desperately clinging to life in a battle his life energy overflows. After frequent use of this ability it started having side effects. The heat coming from his life energy eventually became too much burning him black. In this charred state he became far stronger but more susceptible to pain to the point where wielding Lifeline makes him bleed.
This transformation first came to head in a fierce battle against Gail where Cinner couldn’t keep up with his flail and on deaths door transformed. Charred’s brutality is much higher than anything Cinner has showcased before even pushing his staff through foes with simple jabs. Eventually he managed to turn it off but the threat of Charred Cinner coming back kept a possibility to worry about. After extensive meditation training and other forms of achieving inner peace he managed to dispel Charred from him and replaced it with Sunbeam. Sunbeam Cinner keeps his outfit intact unlike Charred Cinner who’s shirt is burned off and makes his skin a more radiant orange. While Charred focuses on dominating with raw power, Sunbeam uses focus to put himself in positions where victory is assured. While Charred would engage in an unrelenting assault to break through all defenses Sunbeam gently but surely sets up a fight so as to put his opponent in a spot where their at a major disadvantage, such as under his staff. Cinner has taken a long journey to overcome his darkness as a bred warrior and has matured into a man worthy of the title Supreme Dualist.
Cinner Overlay?

Oh I didn’t realize they gave that a name already. My boy was out there looking like Kaneki when he became a Kakuja. I guess you could make that comparison, he’d be completely black with bloody hands and his jumpsuit reduced to the lower half.

Smh overlay when?

Anyway, maybe this is a fact people would find interesting about an OC actually on the wiki: I made Dr. Hecate pretty early on in V. Verse, since she was in one of the first ten Roleplays (debuted in the story called “Parasite King Pt. 1”, which was one of three roleplays showing the whole arc with Slimy).

However, when Hecate was first made, she was a GUY. I changed her the same day I originally made her because I wanted her to have a similar appearance to a hex maniac from pokemon because she was so disorganized, and being a male with short hair didn’t give off the same feel. Needless to say, I’m very glad I sealed her gender!

However, when Hecate was first made, she was a GUY. I changed her the same day I originally made her because I wanted her to have a similar appearance to a hex maniac from pokemon because she was so disorganized, and being a male with short hair didn’t give off the same feel. Needless to say, I’m very glad I sealed her gender!
I was going to say a trans joke but ehhhhh I wanna respect some people anyways coolio!
why is hex maniac so cool? Lemme search them up.

Anyway, maybe this is a fact people would find interesting about an OC actually on the wiki: I made Dr. Hecate pretty early on in V. Verse, since she was in one of the first ten Roleplays (debuted in the story called “Parasite King Pt. 1”, which was one of three roleplays showing the whole arc with Slimy).

Ok so funni fact I thought of a genderswap hecate design before

Female Golem from Javen's fantasies?

Also:
KR56rUJ.png

(Might make his parents too)

I guess we’re ignoring all the ones based on the real story then

I haven’t actually made her group though, the main focus has been on Darox and only a few others have teams with any detail at all
Who are the teachers in the high school au
And is the heroes in the role reversal au more evil than the villains?

Who are the teachers in the high school au
And is the heroes in the role reversal au more evil than the villains?
Mostly the more aged up characters/characters in leadership positions in the main story are, there isn’t really much thought into having the canonically smartest characters be the teachers. Heck, Sake is a student and he’s over 60 years old 🗿

Some Volt facts i wrote down a while back

He has great control over his tail, being capable of using it to grab items and even hold his entire weight with it

He loves fruits, in particular Starberries (a fruit within his universe that can only be picked at night) due to its sweetness

Volt is ambidextrous although he primarily uses his right hand.

Due to his were-wolf origins, Volt used to be primarily nocturnal but he has grown to be Diurnal

He described his regeneration as "painless but unenjoyable" due to the uncomfortable feeling of flesh regrowing

His favourite meat to eat is rabbit, altought he doesn't eat a lot of it due to how many he'd need to kill to satisfy his hunger

Some canonical teams that i made for Luna, Hikari, Volt and Honey would have (explanations below)
g4q5Gzz.png

LQ5ClX9.png

1fhuSOR.png

TJiUZl7.png

Luna
Her team is danced based obviously as her whole gimmick is dancing. The only exception to that is ratata who takes the place of her pet rat Rascal.

Hikari
Numerous themes going. Eevee is like the poster child of becoming whoever you want to be. Plusle and Minum is teamwork, Togepi and Cleffa are for the fact he's a very young child and Jirachi well...he's literally the wish pokémon, perfect for the game planner.

Volt
More straightforward, Midnight Lycanroc for his primal rage, Decidueye for his bow, Manetric for his electric spell, Greninja for his stealth and water spells, Houndoom for his fire spells and Weavile for his speed and ice spells.

Honey
A mix of Honey's strong body (and martial skills) and his sweet personality (and sweet tooth!)

I have little profiles for my guys that add info
Cinner: 17-19 years old, 165 cm tall, 145 pounds Sign: Aries Birthday: April 7th
Dislikes: Cold temperatures, Vegetables, Water

Streak: 18-20 years old, 170 cm tall, 150 pounds
Sign: Scorpio Birthday: October 29th
Dislikes: Annoying people, Cooking

Loot: 20-22 years old, 158 cm tall, 110 pounds
Sign: Virgo Birthday: September 2nd
Dislikes: Loud noises, Spiders, Disrupted peace

Vann: 19-21 years old, 168 cm tall, 127 pounds
Sign: Gemini Birthday: June 12th
Dislikes: Rom Coms, Cleaning

Kaint: 22-24 years old, 172 cm tall, 155 pounds
Sign: Capricorn Birthday: December 26th