• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiiilt

They/Them

Rules
Current Ayanokoji and Parts III & IV Jason are being used.

Speed is Equalized.
Ayanokoji has prior knowledge about Jason's Regeneration and Jason has 3 hours of Prep Time.
Ayanokoji has a Knife and Jason has his standard equipment.

ResultsVotes
Kiyopon:
XxZetsuxX and Wesker018
Serial Killer:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ok, So, Jason as we already know, He has no chance of hitting Ayanokouji because of his ANPR, Massive skill, Versatility and experience advantage

Koji has dealt with people stronger than him alot of times in the WR too, Adults who were professionals in their own martial art, Where he basically won without getting hit

Ayanokouji also has a GIANT LS advantage, He can just pin down Jason and start stabbing the hell out of him, Ayanokouji knowing he has regeneration means he knows he can't kill him easily, Which i think it comes down if Ayanokouji will cut his head off or not, I believe he will since he can't win otherwise

Jason has a huge stamina advantage and hax advantage (regen) and pain inhibition

Jason's AP is kinda useless unless he can tire Koji first (Which i believe he won't) because of what i said above about his LS

Jason has ranged weapons that certainly will help against Koji a little but Koji can just aim dodge with his ANPR (which is OP btw)

Jason has 3 hours of prep time, He can lay traps around the map as he is very familiar with crystal lake

Ressurection won't help him here because i'm certain it's not instant

I'm voting Koji for now

Last edited:
Ok, So, Jason as we already know, He has no chance of hitting Ayanokouji because of his ANPR, Massive skill, Versatility and experience advantage

Koji has dealt with people stronger than him alot of times in the WR too, Adults who were professionals in their own martial art

Ayanokouji also has a GIANT LS advantage, He can just pin down Jason and start stabbing the hell out of him, Ayanokouji knowing he has regeneration means he knows he can't kill him easily, Which i think it comes down if Ayanokouji will cut his head off or not, I believe he will since he can't win otherwise

Jason has a huge stamina advantage and hax advantage (regen) and pain inhibition

Jason has ranged weapons that certainly will help against Koji a little but Koji can just aim dodge with his ANPR (which is OP btw)

Jason has 3 hours of prep time, He can lay traps around the map as he is very familiar with crystal lake

I'm voting Koji for now
Counted!

Koji has dealt with people stronger than him alot of times in the WR too, Adults who were professionals in their own martial art, Where he basically won without getting hit

Jason's AP is kinda useless unless he can tire Koji first (Which i believe he won't) because of what i said above about his LS

I'm voting Koji for now
Seems valid tbh.

Ayanokouji's E.G. rating is honestly too much for Jason to overcome here. With equal speed his massive skill advantage means he will never be hit and his Analytical Prediction will only help. Ayanokouji has shown that he can dodge blind spot attacks from people with relative speed and significantly more experience than him, so I can't see anything Jason can do to even hit him making his AP advantage meaningless. While Jason has the stamina advantage due to hax, Ayanokouji would last more than long enough to figure out his win condition given he has prior knowledge of Jason's Regeneration it honestly shouldn't take long. His massive LS advantage makes this kind of overkill.

Ayanokouji would likely start out passive and decide his course of action, then he would swiftly turn the tide against Jason and overpower him. Ayanokouji wins.

48 kJ or such.

Either way, I am voting Ayanokouji FRA, still, I do think this is a stomp?

Or does Jason have really good regeneration.
He have mid-low or high-low regen. But I don't think it will help that much. Most of Jason's hax require Koji to hold or see his heart, but again, I don't think Koji is the type to rip out his opponent's heart during a fight.

He have mid-low or high-low regen. But I don't think it will help that much. Most of Jason's hax require Koji to hold or see his heart, but again, I don't think Koji is the type to rip out his opponent's heart during a fight.
"Ayanokouji has prior knowledge on Jason's Regeneration" 💀

Then wouldn't it be better to pause Ayanokouji match-ups until the CRT have been revised or rejected?
I agree with this icl. Normally, when Ayanokouji's profile gets upgraded and if he goes above a megajoule, then all the existing matchups on his profile would have to be removed, this happened before as well and probably will still be happening.

Back