• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji (kid) vs Suisei Hoshimachi

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • Suisei has prior knowledge, Is bloodlusted and has a chainsaw and her Sushi
  • Suisei wants to murder Koji
  • Ayanokoji AP: 13.2 KJ
  • Suisei AP: One shots (AGAIN)
White room : r/ClassroomOfTheElite
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • More versatile
  • More experienced
  • Pressure points
  • Genius Intelligence
Adaptation Genius - XxZetsuxX, RoggerReggor, TheHuntsman1001, wwereymy235, SatellaTheWoE, Fallen_Angelicx, Hiiilt
ArtStation - Hoshimachi Suisei Stabbing Your Heart
Suisei's advantages:
  • One shots
  • Chainsaw
  • More haxed
  • Prior knowledge
  • Range advantage
  • Can turn Koji into sushi by forcing him to eat her sushi
  • Stamina advantage
  • LS advantage
Hololive Singer - Vapidhoe

Last edited:
It's hard finding an opponent who doesn't one shot Koji

Legit every 9-B i find is around 400 KJ+

Ok so, Now for the fight

Suisei is a very unskilled fighter (At least compared to Koji) but she has advantages that can mitigate that, She has a chainsaw which is very useful to use and is a very dangerous weapon and probably this is the most difficult opponent Koji will face considering he has no anpr to save him this time however this doesn't mean he needs it, As he can do a no hit against 6 professional fighters who obviously outskills Suisei

Koji will obviously use the enviroment to his advantage using every wall, Isle or anything that can be used to counter Suisei chainsaw as he is by no means stupid, He can use those openings to go for pressure points as in this key he spams them non stop which will cause immense pain to Suisei

Both fighters have incredible stamina so this will be a hard fought battle

Koji can use anything from the shopping mall to distract her or anything he can get his hands on as he does not have any weapon to work with

Suisei knows what the kid is capable so she will most definitely be cautious as she is by no means a skilled fighter, She can opt to use her stamina to her advantage

Koji can also get his hands on knifes or anything from the shopping mall which can be very fatal to Suisei so obviously she will do everything to stop him from picking anything otherwise she knows she is done for

Last edited:
Note that Koji might be capable of disarming her too as he is skilled enough to do so

He also has experience in dealing with opponents massively stronger than himself (Such as his mentors in the WR and the 6 fighters he fought)

Koji will also be able to adapt to her if she does not finish him in time

Note that Koji might be capable of disarming her too as he is skilled enough to do so
he has no chance of doing that with that much of a LS disadvantage(class 25 vs superhuman) and even if he grabs a knife i don't think it would be very useful against a chainsaw
Koji will also be able to adapt to her if she does not finish him in time
what is the minimum amount of time required for him to adapt to new opponents?

he has no chance of doing that with that much of a LS disadvantage(class 25 vs superhuman) and even if he grabs a knife i don't think it would be very useful against a chainsaw
What i meant by disarm is he can kick it away while she is in a vulnerable position

As for the knife part, He can dodge/use items as distractions/use walls and isles like i said above to limit her movement as Koji is certainly able to do so and then proceed to stab her
what is the minimum amount of time required for him to adapt to new opponents?
He adapted to Shiro after a Judo match (Which is roughly 3-5 minutes)

And adapted to the archery after shooting the arrow once (This is technically for his current key but given his feats in the WR about adaptation, I don't see why i can't use this feat as an example too)

Last edited:
What i meant by disarm is he can kick it away while she is in a vulnerable position
why would she be in a vulnerable position in the first place? his attacks will barely hurt her due to the ap gap between them
And adapted to the archery after shooting the arrow once
didn't he spend the night watching tutorial videos before actually doing that?(at least that's what his profile says)
Learned archery overnight by watching tutorial videos

honestly idk who wins since ayano can predict almost all of her attacks and dodge but most of his attacks will have no effect on her so i'll wait to see more arguments before voting

why would she be in a vulnerable position in the first place?
Like, After she attacks with a chainsaw on a wall and it gets stuck (For example) or something similar
his attacks will barely hurt her due to the ap gap between them
Pressure points to the throat, Eyes, Nasal pole, Solar plexus and more says hi XD
didn't he spend the night watching tutorial videos before actually doing that?(at least that's what his profile says)
Yes, But what i meant is that in the LN, After he fires his first shot he adapted and surpassed Ichika who was technically more skilled than Koji as she trained a day before the exam
honestly idk who wins since ayano can predict almost all of her attacks and dodge but most of his attacks will have no effect on her so i'll wait to see more arguments before voting
Koji does not have ANPR in this key however he is skilled enough to dodge attacks from 6 professional fighters at the same time and win without getting hit once

Koji does not have ANPR in this key however he is skilled enough to dodge attacks from 6 professional fighters at the same time and win without getting hit once
First of all, never said they were professional, second of all the entire fight was offscreen and we don't know if he fought all of them at once, he even barely dodges and made a cold sweat against 2 people Shiba and Tsukihiro

First of all, never said they were professional,
Why would they bring ppl below professional lvl to fight someone who casually defeats ppl on a professional lvl? Doesn't make sense if you ask me
second of all the entire fight was offscreen and we don't know if he fought all of them at once,
He legit was ordered to fight them at the same time
he even barely dodges and made a cold sweat against 2 people Shiba and Tsukihiro
Read the profile, kid Koji is stronger than his current '-'

Suisei wins imo.

She has size manipulation, and she can grow as small as an insect, helping her to attack Ayanokouji very easily and one-shot him basically.

Why would they bring ppl below professional lvl to fight someone who casually defeats ppl on a professional lvl? Doesn't make sense if you ask me
Why would a "professional" bring a weapon? and even offered and forced him to use it against them? professional has courtesy and disciplines and are taught to maintain a high level of respect for their opponents and not to underestimate anyone regardless of their perceived skill level and for example if they got invited and come from martial arts backgrounds that ayanokoji taught such as karate or judo where respect, humility and discipline are fundamental components of the training, they wouldn't bring a weapon and offered him one. Professionals for instance bowing to opponents and instructors, showing respect to the dojo, and one of them is to never underestimate their opponent are common practices, I learned muay thai and bjj and my instructor said the first thing when someone trying to get you is to not fight them, but ease up the situation or run away from them, only fight them when you absolutely have no choice.
He legit was ordered to fight them at the same time
Never said he was ordered to fight them at the same time, he was ordered to fight by any means necessary and not holding back, and this does not really mean all of the 6 ppl that he fought were all jumping him at the same time and him dodging all of their attacks at the same time, no implication.
Read the profile, kid Koji is stronger than his current '-'
His power was deteoriating mainly his muscles and strength,that's why he started to go to the gym, muscle mass can decrease, and cardiovascular fitness can decline too. However, reflexes and coordination are less likely to deteriorate.

Why would a "professional" bring a weapon? and even offered and forced him to use it against them? professional has courtesy and disciplines and are taught to maintain a high level of respect for their opponents and not to underestimate anyone regardless of their perceived skill level and for example if they got invited and come from martial arts backgrounds that ayanokoji taught such as karate or judo where respect, humility and discipline are fundamental components of the training, they wouldn't bring a weapon and offered him one. Professionals for instance bowing to opponents and instructors, showing respect to the dojo, and one of them is to never underestimate their opponent are common practices, I learned muay thai and bjj and my instructor said the first thing when someone trying to get you is to not fight them, but ease up the situation or run away from them, only fight them when you absolutely have no choice.
Professional fighters not professional manners, There is a massive difference here
Never said he was ordered to fight them at the same time, he was ordered to fight by any means necessary and not holding back, and this does not really mean all of the 6 ppl that he fought were all jumping him at the same time and him dodging all of their attacks at the same time, no implication.
It really does considering he was supposed to show the culmination of everything he has learned
His power was deteoriating mainly his muscles and strength,that's why he started to go to the gym, muscle mass can decrease, and cardiovascular fitness can decline too. However, reflexes and coordination are less likely to deteriorate.
He was severely rusted, His fighting sense can deteriorate if he stays out of fights for years

You both should stop debating whether they are professional fighters or not, because that doesn't matter. They are indirectly implied to be better than the instructors of the White Room, because they were brought by the instructors because the instructors themselves proved to be weak against Ayanokouji. Kid Ayanokouji did defeat 6 of them and let's not forget that Ayanokouji was trained by instructors who should be much stronger than Tsukishiro and Shiba, the duo was limited to Gen 5 training which was level 4 while Ayanokouji's instructors should be level 10 trained.

Like, After she attacks with a chainsaw on a wall and it gets stuck (For example) or something similar
with her ap i don't think destroying a wall is gonna be difficult for her
Pressure points to the throat, Eyes, Nasal pole, Solar plexus and more says hi XD
they have a very big height difference since this is kid ayano you're using, i don't doubt he can jump to hit her pressure points but since he doesn't have acrobatics on his profiles i'm assuming that's not something he uses often in combat
Also, She would technically get slower due to her size
wouldn't only her travel speed decrease while her combat speed remains the same?

with her ap i don't think destroying a wall is gonna be difficult for her
It was just an example, She can still get stuck with her chainsaw on something
they have a very big height difference since this is kid ayano you're using, i don't doubt he can jump to hit her pressure points but since he doesn't have acrobatics on his profiles i'm assuming that's not something he uses often in combat
The difference in height between them isn't that much as Suisei is smol too (1.60m), He can still hit her solar plexus, Liver, Throat etc

She also needs to bend her body down to hit him which Ayanokoji could use it to his advantage

You also don't need acrobatics to jump in a fight XD
wouldn't only her travel speed decrease while her combat speed remains the same?
I guess, But that would make Ayanokoji simply outrun her as he knows by looking at her she is much stronger than he is with his info analysis

Regarding her small size manip;

Suisei is able to shrink to bug sized which actually favors more Ayanokoji then it favors her, Since she could get squashed to death as her LS wouldn't be enough to lift Ayanokoji

More over, Ayanokoji can still see her and with his info analysis will know she can one shot him and also does not have to worry about her chainsaw anymore

He can dodge her, By simply lifting his leg up and just distance himself from her as she would get slower due to her size

Ayanokoji is also smart enough to throw heavy objects at her to suffocate and crush her, And if she ever goes back to normal, Ayanokoji could just stab her using a knife he found on the shopping mall

She won't be able to hit Ayanokoji when the WR mentors and the 6 fighters couldn't do it either and they are much more skilled than she is

Ayanokoji can also throw sharp objects as Suisei does not have the skill to deflect (She can use her chainsaw to block but Ayanokoji can just throw knives to her legs) ensuring the win

In conclusion, I vote Ayanokouji due to his E.G and strategy to use his enviroment to his advantage

Also, It would be really stupid to go 1v1 someone bloodlusted with a chainsaw (As i said in the OP, It states she is bloodlusted and wants to kill Koji) in the first place

Ayanokouji would definitely run and try to find something to help him deal with her chainsaw

It was just an example, She can still get stuck with her chainsaw on something
What exactly can stop her when her ap is enough to destroy walls easily?
The difference in height between them isn't that much as Suisei is smol too (1.60m), He can still hit her solar plexus, Liver, Throat etc
Does he have an official height? If he doesn't then we would have to use the average height for a 9 year old which varies from 133cm to 141cm

While it isn't impossible for him to hit those areas it would be very difficulty imo(especially cuz he would also need to be avoiding her chainsaw)
She also needs to bend her body down to hit him which Ayanokoji could use it to his advantage
She's the one who has a range advantage though, if they both try to hit each other her attacks will aways reach him first(he can probably dodge but to do that he would need to put space between them)
You also don't need acrobatics to jump in a fight XD
that's not what i said though?
i don't doubt he can jump to hit her pressure points but since he doesn't have acrobatics on his profiles i'm assuming that's not something he uses often in combat
I guess, But that would make Ayanokoji simply outrun her as he knows by looking at her she is much stronger than he is with his info analysis
Outrunning her doesn't really help when he needs to get close to her to actually do anything

And that's assuming she would even do that, she's bloodlustued, has prior knowledge and thy start 5 meters away from each other so it's more likely she would try to use her chainsaw
Regarding her small size manip;

Suisei is able to shrink to bug sized which actually favors more Ayanokoji then it favors her, Since she could get squashed to death as her LS wouldn't be enough to lift Ayanokoji
Does her physical capabilities decrease when she uses her size manip?

What exactly can stop her when her ap is enough to destroy walls easily?
Her chainsaw does not cut bricks with ease
Does he have an official height? If he doesn't then we would have to use the average height for a 9 year old which varies from 133cm to 141cm
He is 9 years old, So idk
While it isn't impossible for him to hit those areas it would be very difficulty imo(especially cuz he would also need to be avoiding her chainsaw)
Yeah, But the thing is, Why are we assuming he would dive into close quarters against someone with a chainsaw? Ayanokoji is not stupid, He is E.G, He would definitely resort to use his enviroment to his advantage
She's the one who has a range advantage though, if they both try to hit each other her attacks will aways reach him first(he can probably dodge but to do that he would need to put space between them)
She still needs to bend down to thrust or swing since Koji is smol
that's not what i said though?
Oh, I read it wrong, Mb, Yeah jumping is smth he does not do often, But against someone who is taller than him and can't dmg he will resort to PP
Outrunning her doesn't really help when he needs to get close to her to actually do anything
He can throw objects to crush her, He is superhuman and has enough LS to lift some pretty heavy things

And can help him run faster than her to pick knives for example
And that's assuming she would even do that, she's bloodlustued, has prior knowledge and thy start 5 meters away from each other so it's more likely she would try to use her chainsaw
Koji would run, No one in their sane mind would 1v1 someone bloodlusted with intention to kill with a chainsaw
Does her physical capabilities decrease when she uses her size manip?
Yeah

More over, Ayanokoji can still see her and with his info analysis will know she can one shot him and also does not have to worry about her chainsaw anymore
Information Analysis doesn't work like that, you actually need to see in action if your opponent actually does stuff.

My reason for voting Ayanokouji is simple, this girl has enough LS to swing a heavy chainsaw like it is a sword. Ayanokouji will suffer a lot with his defense. This is kid Ayanokouji, he isn't like his adult self who would do everything in his way to pull off stuff. If this was current version of Ayanokouji, he would have done much better.

Information Analysis doesn't work like that, you actually need to see in action if your opponent actually does stuff.
And he can, It's not like will go for H2H against a chainsaw user
My reason for voting Ayanokouji is simple
Are you voting for Koji or Suisei? You are confusing me (Considering you are defending Suisei)
, this girl has enough LS to swing a heavy chainsaw like it is a sword.
She isn't a skilled fighter, So swinging a chainsaw randomly won't do her good against someone who is proficient in dodging against skilled users

But like i said, Koji will not go for H2H against her
Ayanokouji will suffer a lot with his defense.
His defense is good against someone who doesn't know how to fight properly but like, It is what i said above
This is kid Ayanokouji, he isn't like his adult self who would do everything in his way to pull off stuff. If this was current version of Ayanokouji, he would have done much better.
What i said above

Last edited:
I am not voting for anyone, in my comment before, I have voted Ayanokouji for so many times that I placed his name rn as well.

Also, by "not skilled at all", what do you exactly mean? Is she like on the same level of a girl who has never practiced anything in her life IRL?

I am not voting for anyone, in my comment before, I have voted Ayanokouji for so many times that I placed his name rn as well.
Ah, Muscle memory XD
Also, by "not skilled at all", what do you exactly mean? Is she like on the same level of a girl who has never practiced anything in her life IRL?
Her profile says it is unknown if she is good or not in combat scenarios and her Powers and abilities says she is just a "chainsaw user" with no implication of being good at fighting

Moreover the hololive animation is more slice of life than anything

Her profile says it is unknown if she is good or not in combat scenarios and her Powers and abilities says she is just a "chainsaw user" with no implication of being good at fighting

Moreover the hololive animation is more slice of life than anything
So, she's like an Ichinose (a decently athletic COTE girl) fighting with around 400 kJ AP? I wonder who wins... 🤔

Alright, considering how girls on similar levels can't even touch him, not like people who are actually trained can touch him as well. I believe Ayanokouji wins here.

Alright, so I think here's how the fight would go.

The fight starts with a distance of 5 meters between the fighters, both assume their fighting positions. By the time the fight starts, Ayanokouji starts his analysis on his opponent, being able to determine three things:
1. The opponent has a chainsaw which can give him permanent injuries.
2. The opponent has a range advantage of a many centimeters.
3. The opponent's posture doesn't give the deductions of her being a trained fighter.
Ayanokouji realizes that his opponent is not a trained fighter, determining all of it as an advantage to his situation.

Both Ayanokouji and Suisei charge at each other. Suisei tries to attack Ayanokouji really fast with her chainsaw, which she swings very fast at an unbelievable speed, Ayanokouji dodges it. Now, he deduces one more thing, which is the fact that Suisei has strength enough to swing a chainsaw very violently and fast.

Suisei continues to attack Ayanokouji, while he dodges her every attack (Yes, his dodging abilities are insane. He has never been touched for roughly 30 volumes except for letting himself get touched deliberately or when he is in a tight situation, which are not like the situation he is currently in. Also, the fighters who fail to touch him are in reality highly trained fighters with a superhuman potential.). In the process, Ayanokouji proceeds to get closer to Suisei. He attacks her abdomen muscles, giving her immense pain, and getting her to crouch down on her knees, and stunning her for a matter of a few seconds. Then, he proceeds to attack her wrist joints, around the region of her carpals, attack the correct points to affect muscles such as brachioradialis and flexor carpi radialis (the funny thing is that Ayanokouji canonically knows about these muscles, and he should know this easily considering how he had already passed the curriculum of university levels). Ayanokouji then proceeds to disarm her and takes her chainsaw. Now, Ayanokouji can also use her chainsaw if he wants, but it is against the rules (but in character, it is more likely that he would use the chainsaw to his own advantage). So, Ayanokouji destroys the chainsaw, he basically has enough LS and AP to actually damage the chainsaw to a good amount and render it unusable. Suisei has returned back to normal now, except that her dominant side wrist is harmed and also her muscles are also damaged.

Ayanokouji proceeds to shower her with attacks, spamming pressure points and giving her immense pain. While she doesn't have any much endurance feats listed on her profile, I do hope that her pain tolerance is actually superhuman level. She also tries to attack Ayanokouji in the process but fails. Ayanokouji exploits her pain tolerance levels and continues to give her pain, while repeatedly using his bloodlust and engaging those emotions to attack her (Ayanokouji's emotional engagement is high, so of course, though this might not get considered a cognitive task). Ayanokouji, in the end, proves to be fatal and wins, but it would actually take a minute or so for him, considering how pressure points can help in damaging higher AP opponents.

Another possibility would be Suisei turning smaller. The thing about this is that he wouldn't do it when she has the chainsaw for sure, because it wouldn't help her grip it, so she would most likely do it when her chainsaw is dropped. But as Zetsu said, Ayanokouji can crush her, and she wouldn't be able to attack him. The most she can do is run around which I don't think would trouble Ayanokouji in any way, if she is not attacking him.

I still don't buy Koji going for H2H against someone with a chainsaw, He would likely resort to his enviroment

This is like, An insult to his intelligence

Back