• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 : Ability Addition and a few Upgrade

LET'S START WITH THE ADDITIONS.

Azmuth :

Portal Creation : Azmuth created portal for to take Sentient Ultimate Forms to a new world. [Shown Here].

Rath :

Acrobatics : Rath is a highly agile alien. He has performed many stunts. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
Martial Arts. : Rath has shown several wrestling moves.
[Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
Resistance to Fire : Help a young girl in a burning house. [Shown Here].

Rook Blonko :
Resistance to Electricity : Shown while fighting Dr. Victor. [Shown Here].
Body Control : Has a prehensile tail. [Shown Here].

Looma Red Wind :

Resistance to Electricity : Shown while fighting Shocksquatch. [Shown Here].

Exo-Skull :

Resistance to Electricity : Shown while fighting Shocksquatch and Crashocker. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
Resistance to Mind Control via Armor : Uneffective from Mind Control by looking into a Whmpire's eyes. He claims it's because the armor saved him. [Shown Here].
Flight via Jet Booters. [Shown Here].

Ultimate Spidermonkey :

Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation : Not much affected after being thrown from outer space. [Shown Here].

Cannonbolt and Ultimate Cannonbolt :

Surface Scaling : Can roll on a wall. [Shown Here].
Shockwave Generation : Punches Dr. Animo's mutant frog causing a shockwave. [Shown Here].

Malware :
Resistance to Fire : Shown while fighting Heatblast. [Shown Here].
Resistance to Electricity : Shown several times while fighting Feedback. [Shown Here].

Highbreed :
Resistance to Fire : Shown while fighting Swampfire. [Shown Here].

Wildmutt :
Acrobatics : Perform acrobatics with ease. [Shown Here].

Spanner :
Acrobatics : Shown while fighting Subdora. [Shown Here].
Teleportation via Chrono Spanner Suit. [Shown Here].

XLR8 :
Surface Scaling : Can run on a wall. [Shown Here].

Diamondhead :
Resistance to Acid : Shown while fighting Slamworm. [Shown Here].
Underwater Breathing : [Shown Here].
Size Manipulation : expand his arms to make them bigger. [Shown Here].

Sir. George and Ascalon :
Electricity Manipulation : Can shoot electricity. [Shown Here].

Dagon :
Fire Manipulation : Can breath fire in Dragon form. [Shown Here].
Resistance to Fear, Sickness and Madness : Not afraid of Topick's face. [Shown Here].

(for resist fear and etc. Vilgax Lucubra and Ben Ascalon should get it too.),

Professor Paradox :
Cosmic Awareness : Paradox knows of an event in which the universe was destroyed and recreated. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].

Alien X :
Attack Reflection : Reflect the attack of Leander. [Shown Here].

Ben Tennyson :
Breaking the Fourth Wall : Intervene into the intro. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].

Eon :
Resistance to Fire : Shown while fighting Ultimate Ben's Heatblast [Shown Here].
Forcefield Creation and Telekinesis : He uses telekinesis to lift up the Time Beast's egg. also uses telekinesis to create a force field to cover the Time Beast's [Shown Here].
Shockwave Generation : [Shown Here].

Agree : @Reiner04 (Limited Telekinesis of Eon), @DarkDragonMedeus,@Shadow_x007x, @Ghengiroo115, @Lord_Farquaad69420, @Barry_Ken, @Ihsjihahxu, @Robo432343

Disagree : @Reiner04 (only Diamondhead Size manip), @Lord_Farquaad69420 (on Rath Resist to Fire, Diamondhead Underwater Breathing, Ben Tennyson Breaking the 4th Wall), @Barry_Ken (only Diamondhead Size manip),

Neutral : @Accelerated_Evolution, @Lord_Farquaad69420 (on Paradox Cosmic Awareness), @Shadow_x007x (on Dagon Fire manip)

NEXT is UPGRADE!

Dagon :

Range: Planetary (Turned everyone on Earth into Esoterica)
Upgrade to Interdimension Range through Mind Control, Reality Warping and Power Bestowal
He displayed these abilities while still in his own dimension. Both Gwen's mind control, Giving power to Vilgax or Turned everyone on Earth into Esoterica. which Dagon's dimension is different from Earth's.

Agree : @Reiner04, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Lord_Farquaad69420, @Ghengiroo115, @Shadow_x007x, @Barry_Ken, @Ihsjihahxu, @Robo432343

Disagree :

Neutral : @Accelerated_Evolution

Last edited:
Neutral on stuff involving resistances since I don’t really know what counts as a resistance, however everything else that I don’t mention down below makes sense to me.

Power Mimicry : Rath imitates several wrestling moves, including Suplex. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
I believe this is just martial arts.

I agree, but this would only apply to his child self. I don’t remember if he still has 5-A scaling in that state (pretty sure he’s still 5-A with the Proto-Tool at least), but regardless the difference in strength might warrant its own key. His child self only appears for one episode though so idk if he should even have that key.

Resistance to Mind Control : Unaffected by Whampire's corrupturas. [Shown Here].
In this case it was just the armour since the corruptura couldn’t reach his brain, although maybe he could get a possible resistance from Subdora’s comment (depends on how seriously we should take it).

Underwater Breathing :[Shown Here].
Maybe? He takes a deep breath after he gets out the water which implies he was just closing his mouth, but idk.

Not sure if this counts as size manipulation, but if it does then sure.

Forcefield Creation : Creates a forcefield around the Time Beast's egg. [Shown Here].
I think this is just how his telekinesis looks.

Diamondhead size manp is not size manp but just crystal manp.

Power mimicry for martial arts for Rath looks fine.

Everything else should be alright.

I believe this is just martial arts.
I saw the same pattern on The Rock's profile.

Power Mimicry (Can mimic the wrestling techniques of his opponents, copied Austin's Stone Cold Stunner)

if he should even have that key.
Or it maybe Limited Body Control?
cause it can only be done during childhood.

maybe he could get a possible resistance from Subdora’s comment (depends on how seriously we should take it).
So we should focus on Subdora's words.

He takes a deep breath after he gets out the water which implies he was just closing his mouth
I think that's fatigue.

Not sure if this counts as size manipulation, but if it does then sure.
Reiner says it's crystal manip. But I'm not sure

I think this is just how his telekinesis looks.
Telekinesis? Eon doesn't have telekinesis on his profile yet. This is a good opportunity to add to it. and if Eon has telekinesis We can use it as a reason to support the creation of a force field.

Diamondhead size manp is not size manp but just crystal manp.

Power mimicry for martial arts for Rath looks fine.

Everything else should be alright.
"NOW" do you still agree with everything except what you just argued above. right?

Not sold on electricity resistance for Malware, it's true he doesn't take extra damage from Feedback's electricity...but his attacks still hurt as shown many times in their fights, I'm ok with his Fire Resistance because he legit no sold Heatblast flames like it's nothing.

Though speaking of them, I believe Malware First and Second form should be separate keys since the second is stated to be much stronger than the first even if it's not a tier jump.

Also Feedback and Arctiguana should get a Omniverse Flashback keys since both of them were usable for 11 Year Old Ben, Arctiguana being confirmed to be in 11 year old Ben's roster and used by him off screen.

Not sold on electricity resistance for Malware, it's true he doesn't take extra damage from Feedback's electricity...but his attacks still hurt as shown many times in their fights,
You can get resistance to electricity manp even if it hurts a little but u resisted it. For instance, superman.

Not sold on electricity resistance for Malware, it's true he doesn't take extra damage from Feedback's electricity...but his attacks still hurt as shown many times in their fights, I'm ok with his Fire Resistance because he legit no sold Heatblast flames like it's nothing.
Even so, I think Malware should still get it.
In the case of the Humungousaur, he still be injured by Swampfire's flame and Alan's flames but Humungousaurs are also get Resistance to Fire.

Also Feedback and Arctiguana should get a Omniverse Flashback keys since both of them were usable for 11 Year Old Ben, Arctiguana being confirmed to be in 11 year old Ben's roster and used by him off screen.
That looks good, but I'm not good at doing that. And I believe that one day you will do it.

Even so, I think Malware should still get it.
In the case of the Humungousaur, he still be injured by Swampfire's flame and Alan's flames but Humungousaurs are also get Resistance to Fire.

That looks good, but I'm not good at doing that. And I believe that one day you will do it.
I guess by that metric yeah he can get it.

I mean it's not that difficult, they basically scale to the same values except lower because OS/Omniverse Flashback Aliens are weaker than their present counterparts.

I saw the same pattern on The Rock's profile.
The thing with Rath is that he isn’t copying anyone’s movements, he’s just doing wrestling moves he already knows how to do.

Or it maybe Limited Body Control?
cause it can only be done during childhood.
I wouldn’t say it’s “limited”, since he doesn’t really have any limitations while he has the tail. I think it should either be a separate key for Rook with that ability (and Small Size) or just not added at all.

So we should focus on Subdora's words.
Yeah it depends on how seriously we should take what she says. She says he’s too stupid to be mind controlled, so the question is whether that’s actually true or if she’s just insulting him.

I think that's fatigue.
Maybe

Telekinesis? Eon doesn't have telekinesis on his profile yet. This is a good opportunity to add to it. and if Eon has telekinesis We can use it as a reason to support the creation of a force field.
Oh wow he doesn’t have that yet, yeah it would be a good thing to add then.

I guess by that metric yeah he can get it.

I mean it's not that difficult, they basically scale to the same values except lower because OS/Omniverse Flashback Aliens are weaker than their present counterparts.
Oh, or should I add this feat?

Not really? Feedback only damaged Fourth Form Malware by absorbing his energy and firing it back at him, plus he only fully destroyed him by using energy from the Helix.

16 Year Old Feedback already scales to other 16 Year Old Aliens because...he's 16 year old himself and he fought people that scale to Modern Aliens.

Not really? Feedback only damaged Fourth Form Malware by absorbing his energy and firing it back at him,
That's right. but after that, Feedback shooting electricity while ran on Malware's body, which Malware doesn't seem to take any damage. that meant he should be able to resist electricity to a certain extent.

plus he only fully destroyed him by using energy from the Helix.
Feedback amplifies from absorbing energy from the Helix. this makes Feedback too powerful for the Malware to resist. this does not help that Malware is not resist electricity.

Oh I thought you were using that clip to scale 16 Year Old Feedback to modern characters, I thought we already left Electricity resistance behind after I accepted it.

Oh I thought you were using that clip to scale 16 Year Old Feedback to modern characters, I thought we already left Electricity resistance behind after I accepted it.
Oh, I thought we were arguing about Electricity resist. I misunderstood. Sorry.

I mean aside from that debacle that's now settled I have no issue, the only thing I want is the extra keys for Malware, Feedback and Arctiguana.

The thing with Rath is that he isn’t copying anyone’s movements, he’s just doing wrestling moves he already knows how to do.
I think it still meets the criteria of Power Mimicry

I wouldn’t say it’s “limited”, since he doesn’t really have any limitations while he has the tail. I think it should either be a separate key for Rook with that ability (and Small Size) or just not added at all.
I don't have any problem if we don't add a Key for young Rook. but if we were to add it, I think he should be likely 5-A Because he was able to hurt Mazuma who shouldn't be weaker than Ben and At least 5-A with proto-tool.

so the question is whether that’s actually true or if she’s just insulting him.
We need to talk about this.

Oh wow he doesn’t have that yet, yeah it would be a good thing to add then.
I have added Telekinesis to the thread topic.

LET'S START WITH THE ADDITIONS.

Azmuth :

Portal Creation : Azmuth created portal for to take Sentient Ultimate Forms to a new world. [Shown Here].
Agree
Rath :
Acrobatics : Rath is a highly agile alien. He has performed many stunts. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
Power Mimicry : Rath imitates several wrestling moves, including Suplex.
[Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
Resistance to Fire : Help a young girl in a burning house. [Shown Here].
Disagree for power mimicry and resistance to fire, since Rath is only doing wrestling moves, which isn't a super power lmao, and he's not set on fire, he's just near it.
Rook Blonko :
Resistance to Electricity : Shown while fighting Dr. Victor. [Shown Here].
Agree
Looma Red Wind :
Resistance to Electricity : Shown while fighting Shocksquatch. [Shown Here].
Agree
Exo-Skull :
Resistance to Electricity : Shown while fighting Shocksquatch and Crashocker. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].
Resistance to Mind Control : Unaffected by Whampire's corrupturas. [Shown Here].
Flight via Jet Booters. [Shown Here].
https://youtu.be/VDMH-fuBHiw?si=YBs2jizKtrvnMBgn&t=66
Disagree with Mind control, the armor is whats stopping the Corruptura's which needs to be on the host, its like DIO's fleshbuds being blocked
Ultimate Spidermonkey :
Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation : Not much affected after being thrown from outer space. [Shown Here].
Agree
Cannonbolt and Ultimate Cannonbolt :
Surface Scaling : Can roll on a wall. [Shown Here].
Shockwave Generation : Punches Dr. Animo's mutant frog causing a shockwave. [Shown Here].
Agree
Malware :
Resistance to Fire : Shown while fighting Heatblast. [Shown Here].
Resistance to Electricity : Shown several times while fighting Feedback. [Shown Here].
Agree
Highbreed :
Resistance to Fire : Shown while fighting Swampfire. [Shown Here].
Agree
Wildmutt :
Acrobatics : Perform acrobatics with ease. [Shown Here].https://youtu.be/4XLgINrUGb0?si=u3LXt_Cjl3kxb9Ne&t=119
..........why isn't this on his profile already?
Spanner :
Acrobatics : Shown while fighting Subdora. [Shown Here].
Teleportation via Chrono Spanner Suit. [Shown Here].
Agree
XLR8 :
Surface Scaling : Can run on a wall. [Shown Here].
Agree
Diamondhead :
Resistance to Acid : Shown while fighting Slamworm. [Shown Here].
Underwater Breathing : [Shown Here].
Disagree with underwater breathing, he's could just be holding his breath, agree on the rest
Sir. George and Ascalon :
Electricity Manipulation : Can shoot electricity. [Shown Here].
Agree
Dagon :
Fire Manipulation : Can breath fire in Dragon form. [Shown Here].
Resistance to Fear, Sickness and Madness : Not afraid of Topick's face. [Shown Here].
Do we allow WOG?
Professor Paradox :
Cosmic Awareness : Paradox knows of an event in which the universe was destroyed and recreated. [Shown Here].
Neutral
Alien X :
Attack Reflection : Reflect the attack of Leander. [Shown Here].
Agree
Ben Tennyson :
Breaking the Fourth Wall : Intervene into the intro. [Shown Here1]. [Shown Here2].https://youtu.be/XKSTjUjVJhw?si=lGJvo2VojgCNEUWh&t=9
Disagree, they're clearly just gags and not supposed to be a part of the story
Eon :
Resistance to Fire : Shown while fighting Ultimate Ben's Heatblast [Shown Here].
Forcefield Creation and Telekinesis : He uses telekinesis to lift up the Time Beast's egg. also uses telekinesis to create a force field to cover the Time Beast's [Shown Here].
Shockwave Generation : [Shown Here].
Agree
NEXT is UPGRADE!
Agree on Outerversal Upgrade, the strongest alien ofc
Dagon :

Upgrade to Interdimension Range
through Mind Control, Reality Warping and Power Bestowal
He displayed these abilities while still in his own dimension. Both Gwen's mind control, Giving power to Vilgax or Turned everyone on Earth into Esoterica. which Dagon's dimension is different from Earth's.
Agree

He doesn’t copy anyone else’s moves, he just knows how to do that.

I don't have any problem if we don't add a Key for young Rook. but if we were to add it, I think he should be likely 5-A Because he was able to hurt Mazuma who shouldn't be weaker than Ben and At least 5-A with proto-tool.
Yeah that would probably work.

We need to talk about this.
I don’t really have any strong feelings either way (although I’m leaning more towards it just being an insult), so I’d rather lead that to anyone else in the thread to decide. The corruptura not working seems to just be because of Exo-Skull’s armour though, so I definitely don’t think the ability should be any more than a possibly.

Disagree for power mimicry and resistance to fire, since Rath is only doing wrestling moves, which isn't a super power lmao,
what do you think about this?

Disagree with Mind control, the armor is whats stopping the Corruptura's which needs to be on the host, its like DIO's fleshbuds being blocked
I tried changing the description in the thread title. Does it look okay?
and Subdora said Exo-Skull was too stupid to be Mind controlled. what do you think of this statement?

Do we allow WOG?
What is it...

The rest I am aware of. Thank you for your evaluation.

Last edited:
He doesn’t copy anyone else’s moves, he just knows how to do that.
Confirm that you will disagree with this?

I don’t really have any strong feelings either way (although I’m leaning more towards it just being an insult), so I’d rather lead that to anyone else in the thread to decide. The corruptura not working seems to just be because of Exo-Skull’s armour though, so I definitely don’t think the ability should be any more than a possibly.
What do you think if I changed to Limited Resistance to Mind Control via armor.

I'm sure that's just the armor and Subdua was just insulting him like always, like even Exo-Skull goes "for ***** sake it's the armor" and he definitely knows what his armor can do.

It is Mind Control cause he resisted Whampire's hypnosis which was him looking directly into his eyes. Corruptura's are body control cause it's clear that they still retain their minds, only their bodies get controlled.

It is Mind Control cause he resisted Whampire's hypnosis which was him looking directly into his eyes. Corruptura's are body control cause it's clear that they still retain their minds, only their bodies get controlled.
Wait they’re separate abilities?

Yeah, i thought it was obvious, corrupturas control your body but still retain control of your mind while Hypnosis controls your mind, it was shown in Whampire's debut.

I Don’t think armour was any sort of reason for mind control to fail. His corrupturas was seen to be capable of affecting others despite not having direct contact with their body (through cap, helmet, crown, clothes, etc)

Yeah, i thought it was obvious, corrupturas control your body but still retain control of your mind while Hypnosis controls your mind, it was shown in Whampire's debut.
Ah I didn’t really remember lol.

In that case I don’t see the issue with Exo-Skull having mind control resistance.

I Don’t think armour was any sort of reason for mind control to fail. His corrupturas was seen to be capable of affecting others despite not having direct contact with their body (through cap, helmet, crown, clothes, etc)

Maybe it has something to do with the type of armour Exo-Skull has, but at this point I believe it would still be just a general mind control resistance so it doesn’t really matter methinks.

Maybe it has something to do with the type of armour Exo-Skull has, but at this point I believe it would still be just a general mind control resistance so it doesn’t really matter methinks.
If helmet is specially designed to resist mind manp stuff then he'll still get it. But I think he just trying to excuse his lack of intelligence being the reason he was unaffected by mind control.

Back