• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Class P? it's based form or Ultimate form ?

CLASS P SPIDERMONKEY !!!!!

It's her anodite form, look at Verdona's OV concept art. Just give her a variable tier. Gwen also outright tells Addwaitya she's much stronger than before so.
I guess a variable tier can solve it, although I still feel like a separate key would be more appropriate given how the form is consistent within the two eras but just not together. It’s always OP in UAF and always meh in OV, plus iirc OV can’t even naturally fly without the Charm of Telekinesis.

I hope a Dagon arc Tier 2 or Tier 1 upgrade goes through one day so I can make one of these but with Eatle:

whispy-woods-solos-fiction-v0-foyqyvtd1uac1.png

I guess a variable tier can solve it, although I still feel like a separate key would be more appropriate given how the form is consistent within the two eras but just not together. It’s always OP in UAF and always meh in OV, plus iirc OV can’t even naturally fly without the Charm of Telekinesis.
Disagree with it always being meh in OV. Also Gwen can literally fly in base so it’s stupid regardless.

Well, you’re wrong. Dagon always uses world to mean universe.
So we’re gonna just ignore how Verdona still thinks Gwen needs 75 years of training, that a writer confirmed Dagon was wrong, and that Gwen’s been stomped in universe by other anodites, magic users, and aliens because Dagon clearly is omniscience and knows all of these things?

Are there any staff who help get my CRT accepted? I only need one more person. 😭😭😭😭😭

I been thinking it be better for Omnitrix users to have the aliens they use as a tabber in the Power & Abilities section.

Especially Ben who constantly changes what he has access to in his different time periods.

So we’re gonna just ignore how Verdona still thinks Gwen needs 75 years of training, that a writer confirmed Dagon was wrong, and that Gwen’s been stomped in universe by other anodites, magic users, and aliens because Dagon clearly is omniscience and knows all of these things?
Uh yes actually, how did you know?

Kind of not relevant as he doesn't know about Alien X, else he would know Ben is the strongest
My point was that Verdona doesn’t scale to Gwen. Though it is a bit weird since peak George = Ult. Way Big who’s “impossible” according to Dagon. Unless we do just assume Ben is better at using Ascalon than George.

Also actually Dagon does know about Alien X… this shit is weird. Gwen is the strongest character in the verse confirmed.

My point was that Verdona doesn’t scale to Gwen. Though it is a bit weird since peak George = Ult. Way Big who’s “impossible” according to Dagon. Unless we do just assume Ben is better at using Ascalon than George.
he didn't knew about UWB, so that is fine, he just upscales from George

Also actually Dagon does know about Alien X… this shit is weird. Gwen is the strongest character in the verse confirmed.
he does?

Also I now have a better argument for the universe being possibly 26D. Something I disagreed with previously (because there’s more than 1 universe)

I was rewatching Evil's Encore and hilariously enough I already found a line that disproves that the Post-Showdown flashbacks are before Ben loses Feedback. Max states "It's been a long time since you fought Malware" when going back to Mount Rushmore, considering that this is way after Malware got his third forma and Ben doesn't even try to use Feedback even though it would be immensely useful here proves that he doesn't have him anymore.

Also, 11 Year Old Ben practically doesn't have recharge time in his Omnitrix, he can transform right away after detransforming, it should be noted when I eventually remake the profile.

16 Year Old Ben also works like this BTW.

Also, 11 Year Old Ben practically doesn't have recharge time in his Omnitrix, he can transform right away after detransforming, it should be noted when I eventually remake the profile.

16 Year Old Ben also works like this BTW.
15 and 16 year old ben can also change while transformed

Disagree with it always being meh in OV. Also Gwen can literally fly in base so it’s stupid regardless.
Genuine questions as I don’t remember, when is it not meh in OV (Meh is a bad word for it tbh, but I mean in the sense of “I can take on a non-regular tier character”) and when does Gwen fly in base?

Uh yeah probs, but Eatle ain’t scaling to that.
But funny strong beetle…

Though it is a bit weird since peak George = Ult. Way Big who’s “impossible” according to Dagon. Unless we do just assume Ben is better at using Ascalon than George.
Or we just use my old argument of Ascalon being really good against energy attacks/beings, after all iirc the only Dagon-based thing that could ever really hurt a user of it was that lightning bolt that harmed George directly.

Btw there’s a statement from DJW that says Gwendolyn 10K “should be” strong enough to fight Verdona (suggesting present Gwen isn’t), although idk if you wanna use that. Also also, should Sunny’s Anodite form be as strong as Gwen’s or nah? Because if so then that’s another reason Verdona could be > Gwen.

Last edited:
Thinking about it all my Eon-related headaches could be solved by simply just accepting RAT as fully retconned lol. Eon can’t get stronger from getting younger and can’t have his young form naturally scale to Ultimate Ben if RAT isn’t a thing. Although I do still believe it should be considered canon to the multiverse, so I guess it depends on whether I want to cheat and propose something I don’t believe in or not.

15 and 16 year old ben can also change while transformed
Yeah but I think not many people know about what I talked about.

Though it's implied that 11 Year old can also change while transformed, at least if Gwen comment about changing into Diamondhead during his battle with Malware counts for anything...

Funny thing about that is that I think it's implied he can just do it thanks to UA Ben.

With Azmuth and Ben 10K you can argue they intrinsically know how the device works or in the case of the latter they share the same device.

But UA Ben doesn't have as much mastery over it, they don't share the same device anymore and the only thing he told him about that is "You should always keep it locked" which implies it's not locked and therefore can do it.

So I think it's funny that Young Ben probably can quick change but he assumes there's a secret trick he must learn and nobody tells him he can just do it.

Back