• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Metal Fusion downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this seems rather direct so approval from two staff members should be okay, I guess.

(Statement about Thermal Pisces' dimension not being real)
Sure, don't see why we need to treat it as a real uni if he ***** with illusions.
(Gingka creating the galaxy, it's kind of debatable ig whether he created it or not)
I don't see any galaxy creation. Seems more like a visual thing. but even if it wasn't, it was already around before the whole "move" thing began.
Here's the constellation feat as well, for reference
This seems legit ig

Well, ig these can be judged then:

What is the relevance of these videos exactly? And what exactly is happening in the second one? I am slightly confused.

The videos were just for answering a question regarding the legitimacy of universal Beyblade for Darkvie and Hammerstrike, the second vid is Pegasus seemingly pulling Gingka into its personal dimension. It could be an illusion; but there is a precedent for Beys having their own dimensions they can manipulate, so I figured I’d stick it in there too.

Sure, don't see why we need to treat it as a real uni if he ***** with illusions.

I don't see any galaxy creation. Seems more like a visual thing. but even if it wasn't, it was already around before the whole "move" thing began.

This seems legit ig

What is the relevance of these videos exactly? And what exactly is happening in the second one? I am slightly confused.
Yeah, those videos don’t have me convinced as that shows a actual pocket dimension rather than a full on universe ngl as the tempest part doesn’t give me the impression of being a universe although that probably deserves a different thread as the main topic is the one for your OP.

I already countered this part of the thread above. It wasn’t already there. It doesn’t come into view at all until the time the attack is used.

And what part of any of that is a visual? The characters physically fly into outer space, they are battling in outer space and Pegasus physically flies toward the Galaxy as well as part of the attack. There’s no reason to consider this a visual.

Oh, finally someone is downgrading this. I don't know why we accept Beyblades creating galaxies or universes and most of the time it's just the visual of the technique and not the actual feat. Same goes for Pegasus "Flying to another galaxy" when it's just a cool visual effect for the move.

Oh, finally someone is downgrading this. I don't know why we accept Beyblades creating galaxies or universes and most of the time it's just the visual of the technique and not the actual feat. Same goes for Pegasus "Flying to another galaxy" when it's just a cool visual effect for the move.
Because there’s absolutely no basis for that other than being pure headcanon and the context quite obviously points to the feat being 100% real.

i saw that but wasn't good enough. watch the video again and pay closer attention to the angles.
What angles though? The whole scene does the same thing that I specified above. We can take a deeper look.

The beys flying off from earth to space.

IMG_2829.png

IMG_2830.png

IMG_2831.png

L-Drago attacking Pegasus

IMG_2832.png

Pegasus attacking L-Drago
IMG_2628.png

Look at all the angles you want throughout the entire scene up until this point, and it’s still the same. There’s no Galaxy in view at all during that.

The Galaxy doesn’t come into view until here

IMG_2835.png

And by that point Pegasus is already doing the attack that involves the Galaxy.

Something that noticeable doesn’t just pop out of nowhere if it was already in the setting prior to that.

Not what happened in the show and not what we're accepting here, so, no.
Love someone who doesn’t know a thing about the show telling me what is and isn’t getting accepted

Regardless, it is what happened and if your gonna say otherwise, bring proof of your own.

Look at all the angles you want throughout the entire scene up until this point, and it’s still the same. There’s no Galaxy in view at all during that.
.... You are joking right? Of course there won't be. Due to the angle, it can't be seen. Assuming it actually created a galaxy is just...

And by that point Pegasus is already doing the attack that involves the Galaxy.
Screams the same as a 9-B character saying "I am attacking with the power of the universe"

.... You are joking right? Of course there won't be. Due to the angle, it can't be seen.

What part of "can't be seen" is even remotely possible from this?

IMG_2628.png

We are literally seeing what's behind Pegasus here in this shot. Whats there? Nothing.

2 seconds later, we see again whats behind Pegasus. And whats there now? A galaxy.

Unless you mean something else, you're giving the impression that both shots make it impossible to see the setting around them, which is grossly untrue.

Assuming it actually created a galaxy is just...
Because the move involves it? And it's not just some magical coincidence that one appears literally as the user is attacking with their technique?

Screams the same as a 9-B character saying "I am attacking with the power of the universe"
....how?

2 seconds later, we see again whats behind Pegasus. And whats there now? A galaxy.
Different angle.

Because the move involves it? And it's not just some magical coincidence that one appears literally as the user is attacking with their technique?
I mean if it's such an important move in the show, surely they have three dozen other feats of doing the same thing? Or someone would have at least bothered to mention that he created a galaxy.

So can you send some more videos or sequences where they perform the same attack, from a different angle or if someone mentions it, that will be great

Different angle.
How is this a different angle? Please specify.
I mean if it's such an important move in the show, surely they have three dozen other feats of doing the same thing? Or someone would have at least bothered to mention that he created a galaxy.

The bladers who are wielding these beys are on earth while their beyblades take their battle up into outer space. None of the people who are spectating the fight are able to see whats happening during this scene, so of course no ones gonna be able to make the specific confirmation of "Oh look a galaxy was made!"

And yes, this isn't the last time something like this is done by Pegasus either.
So can you send some more videos or sequences where they perform the same attack, from a different angle or if someone mentions it, that will be great
Sure. This isn't the same technique, but the same thing is done here too with this attack.

Incase the timestamp isn't there, its from 19:36 on.

Pegasus flies into outer space, stops right above the earth and then immediately after, we see it traveling back from another galaxy performing its attack. An important detail to notice here is that Pegasus stopped into a stationary position before the galaxy appeared. If the galaxy wasn't created but just traveled into, Pegasus would have continued flying further into space to just reach that galaxy.

And yes, Pegasus has also done the latter before. The series has given us differentiations of when Pegasus just travels to a galaxy and when it should be creating one.

A case where Pegasus just flies to one, you can see here.

Timestamp is 16:46 incase my link didnt do it.

Pegasus flies into outer space, but in this particular case, Pegasus doesn't do anything else but continuously travel. Details proving this are it literally traveling past multiple planets like Saturn and mars, the galaxy comes into view as Pegasus flies towards it, and Pegasus is in a continuous state of space flight (as a light beam). It doesn't stop to do anything like in the previous feats, but continuously flies, so we see here a clear case of just flying towards a galaxy. A case that neither the first 2 demonstrate.

I am not sure how any of these videos are proving 3-C?

Let's see, in your first video, if it supposedly created a galaxy, doesn't seem like it's... That big? I am just confused.

And the second one... Just proves the galaxy exists.

Also this dub is going to destroy my ear drums

I am not sure how any of these videos are proving 3-C?
The 3rd video doesnt involve a 3-C feat. It's purpose is to provide supporting context that the OP doesnt explain.
Let's see, in your first video, if it supposedly created a galaxy, doesn't seem like it's... That big? I am just confused.

And the second one... Just proves the galaxy exists.

Also this dub is going to destroy my ear drums

The 2nd one, admittedly, isn't as good as the first one detail wise but its still the same thing. Now as for the size, im not sure why the size would come into question. If this was done in a different setting, I'd see what you mean and probably even agree. But these are being done in outer space. If accepting them as real galaxies, the size should be the same as what you'd expect from one no?

Upon rewatching it a few times, only thing I got from all of these videos is that Pegasus somehow draws powers from these galaxies.

In one of the videos, the MC even says "Pegasus can fly further than that". And then we see it reach the galaxy and then return from it.

Honestly I might be fine with just biting the bullet and making Dark Wolf’s dimension creation not an outlier, kind of like what happened with the Roshi moon bust. Most of the other cosmic Metal Fusion feats are kind of iffy outside of the constellation (which is super casual to begin with and not even a special, stronger move, like Dark Wolf’s universe).

Wait, dark wolf? I honestly don’t remember any of them being super casual tbh
He means Pegasus and Dark Wolf, which they undoubtedly are.

-Dark Wolf's dimension feat is it's spirit form literally having one inside of itself, so its basically a walking one.

-Storm Pegasus performs a feat of summoning forth the stars of the Pegasus Constellation in a flashback of Metal Fusion, before Gingka became it's blader, so basically prior to the whole metal saga.

-Galaxy Pegasus also does the same constellation feat, but even more casually, as it does it without Gingka even launching the bey.

Dark Wolf seems more like a pocket dimension so I doubt it if anything as I don’t remember it being a universe nor was it stated.

Fair. But if not taken as a universe, then it wouldn’t be an outlier anymore and help out the 3-C ratings more.
This is assuming they did create a galaxy.
Upon rewatching it a few times, only thing I got from all of these videos is that Pegasus somehow draws powers from these galaxies.

In one of the videos, the MC even says "Pegasus can fly further than that". And then we see it reach the galaxy and then return from it.
Drawing power from the galaxy and IIRC each of the beyblades contained fragments of a meteor that hit the Earth and stuff.

Also don’t remember any of them creating a galaxy aside from the fact they involve special move in some cases and visual effect.

Last edited:
Also don’t remember any of them creating a galaxy aside from the fact they involve special move in some cases and visual effect.
Yeah, again with this “visual effect” angle, which is (no offense to you specifically) just utter nonsense.

What implication or any form of evidence is provided that suggests something here is a visual? Or are the people claiming this just pulling it out of nowhere?

I see this continuing to be brought up and it’s getting annoying to see this mentioned. What’s happening on screen isn’t any different from your typical cosmic feat that I know you wouldn’t claim are visuals either, and it isn’t as if these beys are fighting in some confined space or area where a visual effect would actually be a reasonable point to consider.

Instead of arguing about a clearly dubious galaxy creating feat, why not look for something more consistent and clear?

We do kinda have two feats like that in S1, Dark Wolf’s dimension and the creation of the Pegasus constellation by Pegasus.

Instead of arguing about a clearly dubious galaxy creating feat, why not look for something more consistent and clear?
Well, it's only dubious depending on how you are looking at how the galaxy being shown and the timing of it. And even in the worst case scenario, like I said in my first response here, "Possibly 3-C" is another option to use for this.

Thanks Confluctor for the input. I think this is sufficient input to remove the illusion and galaxy thing from the profiles. If there are other feats to support the rating, they should be used instead.

Which profiles need to be edited and what should be their new ratings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back